Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 Ria Ka Adda: Pehli Pyar Ki Pehli Chitti... (Page 3)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

I am glad Arohi told Dadi about Arjun saving her life while Chiku ran away but like you rightfully said, Dadi was more interested in Arohi never speaking about Arjun again rather than the fact Chiku left her to be killed because he was scared.

While I love that Arjun is confessing his love for Arohi, I don't like that he said this to Gauri. I think Gauri will lie to Arohi, she is not going to like the fact that Arjun fell in love with Arohi instead of her. She will probably further the rift between Arohi and Arjun, he should have told Shefali instead.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHLove14QuirkysecretkeepervioletteBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
gud tht Gauri turned negative.. i was thinkin how wud Aro reveal her feelings abt Arjun to her Best Friend and Arjun's exluver and wat wud happen of their f'ship and how wud rajveer take all this .. lolz.. now road is clear to either brk thir f'ship ya Gauri repentance.. chalo 1 MU has a road 2 clearance in near future..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanxxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Before we reach todays eps... i thought of dropping by and jotting down some quick words!

@darlunia: Great post Smile... I also feel that the foundation of Arohi's and Arjun's love was not pictured very well. But then taking into consideration what someone has said on the recent post...sorrry stranger i cannot remember who said this...but this is what was said: "KMH is not about how they fall in love but what they do for that love"So i keep on consoling myself with this Smile.

@Mehr: I dint like the way the dad behaved. At one point he was shouting and next he was talking nicely. he seriously has to decide how to act Confused.But i did feel sad when he explained to Arohi how she should try and see things through her parents eyes...So real and true.. we all fail to look at things objectively

@Eshu: perfect analysis!

I personnally dont know how to react to yesterdays ep. There is something that is not turning out to be ok. there is something that is bothering me and i cannot seem to put my finger on it...umm lets see...:

1. I think it would defo be the fact that there is a love triangle. A stupid love triangle between Gauri, Arohi and Arjun. I now do not know how to feel for Gauri..sad ? or shall i hate her? i am confused. can someone explain to me why have the writers decided to make Gauri fall for Arjun? ConfusedConfused
    Confused 
  2. I dont mind someone else falling for Arjun but why put that person as Arohi's best friend who also happens to be Arohi's sister in law...YUCCKKKYYYDeadDeadDead...was it to create a dramatic effect!!HELLLOOO it aint working for me ey!     
Love both A & A actings! Good job!

See you all tonightBig smile

xoxox
Shaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@jaya n @shaan perhaps u r right that the foundation of arjuhi luv is not very strong.i dont know whether u hav seen kmh1 or not.in kmh1 foundation was more weak.i did not find a reason why they r falling for each other but after that what they show is history. in kmh2 arohi character is such a type that anyone can luve her.she is the height of cuteness.arjun falling for her is very obvious but arohi falling for him is not so clear.here concept of soulmates is applicable.as a kmh1 die heart fan i wan to tell kmh1 was all abt selfless luv of arjun.i did not see this kind of luv in any luv story.arjun luv was unexplainable in words.its only thought made me to feel like worshipping his luv.in kmh2 i wan to see d luv who give a new height to luv.hope the cvs will do justice wid the title of kitani mohabat hai.they make them falling in luv very soon.we cannot expect their reunion till 150 epi. It means now it is journey to tell "kitani mohabat hai".none and nothing is in favour of their luv.we dont hav a single positive thing in their luv.just wish cvs will do best work so that kmh2 will remain in our memory forever as a symbol of luv.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@sujal_kashish: Hiya...don't think we have met...I am Jaya. Good points all. For my part, I think Gouri (or is it Gauri?) as a vamp/villain is a good twist. From a pure "love-story" standpoint, a villain who actively plots to keeps the protagonists away is a good addition. In this story, you have the age-old inter-family hatred that will make Aarohi and Arjun themselves try to keep away from each other but Gouri will be the active villain who plots their separation.

@Sarab123...Hiya...look forward to reading your views. I am Jaya.

@Nimz...Oyyy...Hug. Completely agree with your viewpoint....especially about Daadi. Her advising Aarohi to forget Arjun is ok but I did not like her not being more concerned about Chiku.

@Tanu...I like what you said about aarohi giving in to her Dad's helplessness as her love for Arjun has not become her strength yet. Well said! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeper

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@Eshu11: Loved reading your character analysis. I especially like this:

Now she realised that the guy who rejected her love is in love with her bestfriend,the same friend who convinced her to move on in life as this man is not interested in her. At one hand obsession and on the other hand a 'feeling of disgust' towards her bestfriend because 'it is because of Arohi,Arjun is not here for her.' (thats in her mind)
Gauri has always complicated her own existence with the 'selfish thoughts' and now she is venting it in a slow dangerous and awful way towards the '2 persons whom she held close but they both in her mind betrayed her'

@Eshu11: Just read your episodic views too. I like this point particularly...

Arohi will need to experience the loneliness and numbness of Arjun's life for her to understand 'it is deep love' and I am happy that it is happening quickly!

Thanks for sharing your views. 

Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 16 December 2010 at 11:32pm

Du_NishQuirkysecretkeeper

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@bollywoodcrazed: Don't think we have met  before...so...Hiya...I'm Jaya...Smile. I agree with you...Gouri will lie to Aarohi to widen the rift between them.

@Manisha: Hola chica...Hug. Very good point. By making Gouri the villain, the writers have kept Aarohi as the "good" character for whenever the confrontation between them happens. Had Gouri remained positive, then Aarohi's character would have to bear the guilt for having fallen for the same guy her best friend loves.

@Shaan...Hiya...please call me Jaya! Smile

@Tanu...nope...I have not watched KMH-1. It is still on my agenda to catch some old episodes as I have heard so much about it! Smile

Edited by darlunia - 16 December 2010 at 11:42pm

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index