Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Before i sleep πŸ₯± quick replies πŸ˜†

@Jaya
πŸ€—: Zabardust take & Title ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Covered everything i wanted to say πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️

"However, instead of the verbalization of Gouri's thoughts, I would have preferred it to be a voice-over." ........πŸ‘πŸΌ

"But for it to really deliver to its potential, Parul, the actress playing Gouri, needs to improve rapidly...and soon! " ........

@Aamna
: Nice take :) hmm even i'm not happy with the negativity lekin kuch toh spice chahye πŸ˜‰

@Tanu & Sarab: will wait πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

@Sujal: Thanks for sharing your perspective 😊

"I love the fact how much Arjun loves his family and how he tells Mikhail if he had asked him for his life he would have given it.😍"

Me too! :)

@Nimra: πŸ€— Zabardust post! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Echoing each other's thoughts πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

"have you tried to accept him as your pati???😑or even done anything to make him happy??? "
Exactly! 😑

@Nisha: πŸ€— Even without watching you're coming with awesome takes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"While Gauri,she is not like this! She is a sweet girl but of 'opaque' shades! She has 'watered' negativities in her 'blossomed bud' to the extent that she prefers to share to Arohi because of her 'carefree' and 'caring' character and still she has never seen Arohi in a difficult situation! "

Well put ⭐️

Rajveer supporting Arohi..i'm doubtful πŸ€” lekin BT serial mein kuch bhi hoh sakta hey πŸ˜†

"Well we must not expect DJ to turn for Arohi so soon because first of all DJ will stand as a wife and she will not want something that cause pain to her hubby"

I agree..she doesnt have to support Arjun lekin Chikoo? πŸ˜•
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Binny: Koi gal nahi πŸ˜† ho jaata hey kabhi πŸ˜†
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mehr
Quoted:
''Rajveer supporting Arohi..i'm doubtful πŸ€” lekin BT serial mein kuch bhi hoh sakta hey πŸ˜†
Hosakta hein! Ekta Devi ki adalat mein yeh b hosakta heinπŸ˜‰
Kaise?
Arjun and Rajveer have a mutual deal - a win win sort of situation where in one side Arjun decides to 'expose' Singhanias and Rajveer being someone of words will let Arohi goes to Arjun!
If Shefali can't do anything,it may be on Rajveer then!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway,truly speaking, I am quite cool with the way the things are unfolding because it just gives me more feel that the story will continue in Delhi and how will they reach Delhi - at times I was joking it may be on a runaway sequel or both of them need space,in what way -  Arohi feels stiffled and wants to move back to Delhi in her normal life and Arjun, his sis tells him to go back to Delhi and have some time there!

"Well we must not expect DJ to turn for Arohi so soon because first of all DJ will stand as a wife and she will not want something that cause pain to her hubby"

I agree..she doesnt have to support Arjun lekin Chikoo? πŸ˜• ''
I will put it as follows:
DJ,even if she is duper cool,she is still the one who represents 'age of old' and in this sense perhaps she is also very firm believer of fate!
Chikoo because first Arohi was not forced to accept this 'rishta' and secondly DJ still thinks that Chikoo is the 'midnight' man of Arohi! So for her,Arjun is just a sort of crush and finally,she has not yet seen Arjun as Arohi's eyes!

Finally I want to cheer all of you mood with this song:
(Enjoy)

Btw I am soon going to write the cottage vs kidnap scene

ana.khan thumbnail
i think 6/10 ll b more than enuff..not happy with dis sazish typp crap...yaar livelyy sa show was much better option than indulging dat parrot gauriii...hate her...abb cnfusionsss n hatred n wat not...n jaya u r rite abt dat shineeee....karan was gud n so was kritika...n if kmh team wana keep dat gauri in da show just try to create sum scene with chachooo n side pe rakho yaar...
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a good episode...........can be called a preperatory episode.loved arjuns don avtar
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad Arohi told Dadi about Arjun saving her life while Chiku ran away but like you rightfully said, Dadi was more interested in Arohi never speaking about Arjun again rather than the fact Chiku left her to be killed because he was scared.

While I love that Arjun is confessing his love for Arohi, I don't like that he said this to Gauri. I think Gauri will lie to Arohi, she is not going to like the fact that Arjun fell in love with Arohi instead of her. She will probably further the rift between Arohi and Arjun, he should have told Shefali instead.
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gud tht Gauri turned negative.. i was thinkin how wud Aro reveal her feelings abt Arjun to her Best Friend and Arjun's exluver and wat wud happen of their f'ship and how wud rajveer take all this .. lolz.. now road is clear to either brk thir f'ship ya Gauri repentance.. chalo 1 MU has a road 2 clearance in near future..
shaan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before we reach todays eps... i thought of dropping by and jotting down some quick words!

@darlunia: Great post 😊... I also feel that the foundation of Arohi's and Arjun's love was not pictured very well. But then taking into consideration what someone has said on the recent post...sorrry stranger i cannot remember who said this...but this is what was said: "KMH is not about how they fall in love but what they do for that love"So i keep on consoling myself with this 😊.

@Mehr: I dint like the way the dad behaved. At one point he was shouting and next he was talking nicely. he seriously has to decide how to act πŸ˜•.But i did feel sad when he explained to Arohi how she should try and see things through her parents eyes...So real and true.. we all fail to look at things objectively

@Eshu: perfect analysis!

I personnally dont know how to react to yesterdays ep. There is something that is not turning out to be ok. there is something that is bothering me and i cannot seem to put my finger on it...umm lets see...:

1. I think it would defo be the fact that there is a love triangle. A stupid love triangle between Gauri, Arohi and Arjun. I now do not know how to feel for Gauri..sad ? or shall i hate her? i am confused. can someone explain to me why have the writers decided to make Gauri fall for Arjun? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    πŸ˜• 
  2. I dont mind someone else falling for Arjun but why put that person as Arohi's best friend who also happens to be Arohi's sister in law...YUCCKKKYYY🀒🀒🀒...was it to create a dramatic effect!!HELLLOOO it aint working for me ey!     
Love both A & A actings! Good job!

See you all tonightπŸ˜ƒ

xoxox
Shaan

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@jaya n @shaan perhaps u r right that the foundation of arjuhi luv is not very strong.i dont know whether u hav seen kmh1 or not.in kmh1 foundation was more weak.i did not find a reason why they r falling for each other but after that what they show is history. in kmh2 arohi character is such a type that anyone can luve her.she is the height of cuteness.arjun falling for her is very obvious but arohi falling for him is not so clear.here concept of soulmates is applicable.as a kmh1 die heart fan i wan to tell kmh1 was all abt selfless luv of arjun.i did not see this kind of luv in any luv story.arjun luv was unexplainable in words.its only thought made me to feel like worshipping his luv.in kmh2 i wan to see d luv who give a new height to luv.hope the cvs will do justice wid the title of kitani mohabat hai.they make them falling in luv very soon.we cannot expect their reunion till 150 epi. It means now it is journey to tell "kitani mohabat hai".none and nothing is in favour of their luv.we dont hav a single positive thing in their luv.just wish cvs will do best work so that kmh2 will remain in our memory forever as a symbol of luv.