Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 Ria Ka Adda: Pehli Pyar Ki Pehli Chitti...

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Pehli Pyaar ki Pehli Chitti...

...Gouri ne Phad Diya! LOL

Hola Adda-waasis,

Its me...your friendly neighborhood skeptic! Have I bored you yet with my screenplay and story crap? 

No? You want more? Not really? I guess you have no choice today...ROFL

Lets get this show on the road shall we?

Today's episode was all about setting up the plot and roles for the upcoming story tracks. It started where yesterday ended with Gouri recalling Arjun to Aarohi when they are interrupted by DJ. In the course of the Aarohi - Daadi conversation, Aarohi reveals how Chiku ran away but Arjun saved her life. This sequence was so-so for me. On the one hand, I like the honesty in the relationship between DJ & Aarohi but I did not like DJ being more interested in asking Aarohi never to mention Arjun again instead of focusing on Chiku's cowardice. Considering that this is a family of cops, this should have been a bigger deal for DJ who herself is a gutsy and outspoken lady. 

As Gouri leaves Aarohi's room, Arjun calls and asks to meet. Gouri's smile of anticipation served as a sign of the feelings she still carries for Arjun. At the restaurant, Gouri's initial joy at Arjun's words about not realizing somebody's worth till they are gone quickly dissipates when she realizes that Arjun was talking about Aarohi. I have to say this scene caught me by surprise. I did not expect Arjun to confess his feelings for Aarohi to Gouri so quickly let alone ask her to deliver a letter & snow globe to Aarohi...but...I like it. It feels like the writers are quickly setting the base for the next track without dwelling in on it any more than necessary. Although I still feel the foundation of the A-A love story was screwed up, this scene showcased Arjun's feelings for Aarohi beautifully. I liked the dialogs and KK's excellent acting brought them to life. Thumbs Up

As Arjun leaves, a shocked Gouri sits alone at the restaurant and thinks about what she just heard. As she processes her feelings, she transitions from shock to a quick analysis of her situation and finally to anger at Aarohi's falling for Arjun. She walked in to the restaurant as the girl in love but left as a vamp after tearing Arjun's letter and breaking the snow globe. LOL Ooooo...drama...conflict...nice! Approve I liked the screenplay for this sequence. It was the dramatic highpoint of the episode and well done. However, instead of the verbalization of Gouri's thoughts, I would have preferred it to be a voice-over...would have been so much more powerful. Parul's acting was so-so. D'oh

Back at the Ahluwalias, Aarohi is remembering Arjun when her parents inform her of Chiku's arrival. This scene was well done in the sense that it captured Aarohi's parents view, her own rejection of their arguements and final acceptance of her father's helplessness. Kritika Kamra was top notch...Clap. For all the times I have complained about her over-acting...she was near perfect in this scene. Star

Meanwhile, gangsta-mode Arjun confronts Mikael at the Singhanias about his murder-for-hire plot, threatens them and leaves. More than the scene itself, I was very distracted by the shine of KK's suit. Can somebody change his wardrobe to more subtle and classy suits? I also have to say that KK managed to channel the tougher persona of Arjun in this scene in contrast to the softer side in the scene with Gouri. 

The rest of the episode focussed on Chikus conversation with DJ & the other assorted Ahluwalia khandaan before his apology to Aarohi for abandoning her in the forest. So Chiku joined a gym to feel more macho...ROFL ROFL. I like Chiku's character and his apology was, if nothing else, honest...and in true-blue Chiku-style! LOL But...yes there is a but...I did not like DJ not showing any disappointment about Chiku's behavior in her interaction with him. Stern Smile

Overall: Pretty decent episode...7/10. Provided a good setup for the next track!

Now...before you throw chawannis at me...peruse the Adda rules...LOL...and thanks for reading...both my crap above and the rules below...LOL!

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Cheers,

Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 16 December 2010 at 9:51am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kelsSadie101Nimz-KMHLove14PriyaThakurshaan17Du_Nishtanu111aAyesha_glanainaamitali_sYeahvioletteS.Stephy...Binny...cacoethessecretkeeperQuirky.Mandy.virgo_gurlsujal_kashishmd410SuhaniSoniaMariaa.SGmchoprarahmona_pakswepayal_4

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hello Buddies Hug

Epi rating: 6.5/10

Liked:
1) Arohi not wanting to marry Chikoo Approve
2) Arjun's FB & smile Thumbs Up
3) Arjun hurt abt Michael "Meray sabar ko azmao mut" Clap KK was good there. Looked like Michael n friend would pee any minute LOL
4) Simmy ka naam leytey he doggy type hoh jaata hey ROFL

Disliked:

1) Gouri Angry chipkali ki tarha rang badal diya!
2) Actress playing Gouri needs to improve :l
3) DJ knows Chikoo is not the right guy for Aro per bhi
4) Aro's dad behaviour..fine he's worried abt daughter's izzat n all but still.
5) Camera going round & round Wacko during Arjun-Gouri Scene. @Camera walay bhaiyya: I told u to experiment but not like this D'oh

Quote of the day (For Ajun): "I'm standing on a line between giving up & seeing how much more i can take" source uknown

*flies*

Edited by secretkeeper - 16 December 2010 at 10:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_Nishtanu111aS.StephyvioletteQuirkycacoethesSuhaniSoniarahmona_paksweMariaa.SGvirgo_gurlBheegiBasantisujal_kashish

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh Goodness! now we are getting more negative characters! chalo bas yehi kami reh gai thi! hamarey arjuhi ki judai kafi nahi thi kya Ekta ji and Imagine waloooo? :-( *sob* *sob* now there's gonna be nothing but misunderstandings, tears, guilt, and some more tears..tears on screen and off screen :'-( CryCryCry
I dont understand the logic behind ...arjun's decision of discussing things with gauri..but then i guess when you're in love, you do things dat dot make sense to the world, but to your heart, there's nothing else is right! Cry
I just hope that things dont get too too complicated that it seems impossible for them to get back together..it hurts to see them apart..we wanna see more of them in single frame, not akele akele plz...Confused
For both of their actings ...i seriously have to look for new adjectives...i just wanna say both ofyou are JUST perfect...ARJUN'S INTERACTINO WITH HER BROTHERS..was deffo the highlight of the epi today..excellent, the way he handeled the si...tuation with them..A-M-A-I-S-I-N-G...Karan bhayya, u can't get better than this..:-) toogood..mmmuahClapClap
Kritika di..ur transition from the chirpy bubbly arohi to someone who's fed up with life..is just flawleess..I keep saying that you put life in that character..whether it's the old arohi or the new arohi..ur interactions wid ur DJ was amaising and also wid ur dad..:-)
I'll keep going on and on, but i'll stop..Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving such beautiful performances...God bless you..:-)ClapStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHLove14shaan17violettesecretkeeperQuirkycacoethesBheegiBasanti

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
res.
will watch and comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@jaya mehr n all nice take.yesterday epi was ok.i really did not like gouri.how mean she is.i dont wan to talk abt her more.i liked d scene btw arjun n mikhail.luved arjun attitude.i lyked how strong he is before others but before arohi he is weak.arohi has become his weakness.now i wan to see the strength of his luv.karan dialogue delivery was flawless.his suit was overshining.arohi n his parents scene was also nice.i liked arohi very casual outfit in dat scene.arohi was looking stunning in that night suit. Arohi is fearless gal.she told to her parents abt chiku act.i m sure she will stand strongly for her luv.dad helplessness made her weak but her luv has not bcome her strength till now.the day when she will get it she will write a different luv story.

Edited by tanu111a - 16 December 2010 at 8:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHrasika_DSQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Mehr...LOL...I was going to give the episode a 6/10 but added a point as the twist is good I think. But for it to really deliver to its potential, Parul, the actress playing Gouri, needs to improve rapidly...and soon!

Edited by darlunia - 16 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesecretkeeperQuirkyvirgo_gurl

sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
in general today's epsiode was not that great i was looking forward to a party!Dancingand Arjun and Arohi meetingWink
but today i liked the way Arohi says she will never marry Chikhu as he was the one who feared for his own life and ran away but Arjun was the one who saved her life.Wink
Chikhu is hilarious as always and continues to ask for forgiveness from ArohiLOL
couldn't stop laughing when Chikhu says he isn't strong but he will become strong for Arohi so he has joined the gym and has got a personal trainer and his price labels for everythinggROFL
but the my favourite scene of todays epsiode was when:
   Arjun is sitiing in the restaurant and looking at snow globle and loved how he smiled remember the scene when Arohi had come with the snow globle and he had broke it.Day Dreaming
luved his smile and how he says he smiles when remembers old memoriesDay Dreaming

the scene I hated today:
    When Gauri says she won't let Arjun be anyone else's especially Arohi's if he can't be hers.Ouch but more so my heart skipped a beat when she broke the snow globe into pieces and Arjun's love.ShockedSadly, she ripped Arjun's first letter for Arohi.Unhappy

I use to like Gauri as Arohi's best friend but nowOuch I hated Gauri in today's episode what kind of a friend is she if she can't get Arjun she won't let anyone have him especially her best friend Arohi. Where as Arohi had helped Gauri so much before her wedding.i would feel ashamed to ...have such friends who are jealous for their best friend's happiness just because they didn't get it then her best friend can't get it either. What can't she get clear in her mind Arjun doesn't love her and if she truely loved him she would want his happiness not come in between his happpiness.
I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to hurt Arohi even further. Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way. Tongue

I love the fact how much Arjun loves his family and how he tells Mikhail if he had asked him for his life he would have given it.Day Dreaming but on the otherside i feel bad for him because he is showering so much love and willing to give his life for such selfish people who wouldn't think once before taking his life and r just using himWink
Also, I think maybe the party Chikhu was talking about taking Arohi might be where Arjun might be goingWink
i would give it a 6/10 overall!

Nimz-KMHLove14tanu111aviolettesecretkeeperQuirkycacoethesBheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Great take Jaya!Clap
MehrThumbs Up my thoughts exactly!
Welcome back SarabzHugDancingParty
and the rest.........Thumbs Up

Epi was pretty good.

Rang badalti chipkali:AngryAngry
W*H is wrong with this girl!! she's making me so mad!Angry I mean i understand that she might get a shock about Arjun liking Aro or get a little hurt that Arjun never loved her but fell for Aro but cmon now!!! why did you agree to marry in the first place if you're still after Arjun????AngryAngry and don't you think you should really be concentrating on patao your pati who so not love you!!Angry and why blaming him for everything???Angry have you tried to accept him as your pati???Angryor even done anything to make him happy??? except for offering coke and icecream to Aro to cheer her up! THEN stop blaming your pati for everything!Censored 
what's with why Aro came between me and my loveSleepy??? i thought you're married now???ErmmErmm one more negative characterDead 

Aro's parents & DJ:
So once again Aro is helpless because of her parents to get married to someone whom she doesn't love. I'm just not happy that DJ too wants her to get married to Chikku. She's not wrong about advising her to forget Arjun. Who would want their child to get married to a gansgter so she's right in her part but she should atleast think about Chikku...........oh well, we all know this marriage is not gonna happen so why worryBig smileTongue

Mikael and the other guy (what's his name??Confused) are such lalluzzzD'ohD'ohif you had guts to even think about murdering your brother and then hiring someone to shoot him then what happened when your brother found out that you did all this????D'ohwhy getting scared??? itni jaan hoti nahi aor chalay baray baray kaam karnay! huh!Dead

Camera walay uncle: Please stop ghoomaying the camera too much. My eyes go rounddd and rounddd when i'm watchingDisapprove 
Gauri aka rang badalti chipkali: You can't get away with ONE expression now that you're a villanEvil Smile
Arjun Arohi: Thumbs Up I feel your pain dears....Hug
Chachu: go slap your patni for ditching you and your family and becoming a villan!Evil Smile 

shaan17tanu111avioletterasika_DSQuirkycacoethessujal_kashishBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index