Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena and her hug dialogue// (Page 2)

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 5599

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
What was the hug dialogue? But yes, she hugs way too much. Looks like a case of negligence in childhood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonk.Monami..ArjunOmshanti1111

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
salman says right meri maa LOLLOL LOLLOLLOLshe eats so much brain LOLLOLLOLLOLwith her lectures

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
bechari.......both the climate and ashmit are getting  too cold for her ........she just wanted to warm up...........it looks like a sign of being emotionally and physically needy, she must have been feeling cold or vulnerable or both...........he is definitely showing signs of being fed up with her.......in a way i am beginning to feel sorry for the woman in her............she hasnt struck the balance of self respect and worth........ppl will keep taking advantage and she will keep retaliating in an unorthodox manner which will get her into controversy and further humiliation
 
please note i am not a veena fan......and still dont like the manner in which she portrays herself as its demeaning to decent women.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11.Arjunamy22Omshanti1111

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 335

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

bechari.......both the climate and ashmit are getting  too cold for her ........she just wanted to warm up...........it looks like a sign of being emotionally and physically needy, she must have been feeling cold or vulnerable or both...........he is definitely showing signs of being fed up with her.......in a way i am beginning to feel sorry for the woman in her............she hasnt struck the balance of self respect and worth........ppl will keep taking advantage and she will keep retaliating in an unorthodox manner which will get her into controversy and further humiliation
 
please note i am not a veena fan......and still dont like the manner in which she portrays herself as its demeaning to decent women.......

True but somewhere down the line I think she is difficult to live with... Kabhi Shola kabhi shubnum.... For that matter even Ash is difficult to live with... If they make a couple outside BB it's going to be  a very rough ride... Although I highly doubt Ashmit will aknowledge her outside.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

bechari.......both the climate and ashmit are getting  too cold for her ........she just wanted to warm up...........it looks like a sign of being emotionally and physically needy, she must have been feeling cold or vulnerable or both...........he is definitely showing signs of being fed up with her.......in a way i am beginning to feel sorry for the woman in her............she hasnt struck the balance of self respect and worth........ppl will keep taking advantage and she will keep retaliating in an unorthodox manner which will get her into controversy and further humiliation
 
please note i am not a veena fan......and still dont like the manner in which she portrays herself as its demeaning to decent women.......
ashmit and she used each other...their days of fun are over, they wnat to get rid of each other...only 18 days are left///so start a fight with an excuse and say that "we are not compatble"LOL
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

What was the hug dialogue? But yes, she hugs way too much. Looks like a case of negligence in childhood.
not dialogue...a long lecture about "importance of hug(s)"LOL..lagta hain madam ne thesis likkhi hain//

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Joined: 04 February 2006
Posts: 1071

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hugs and kisses..and the importance of love...and HER BOOTIFULNESS ..and how good her body is...
guys theres a little more than hugs that she knows abt
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

hugs and kisses..and the importance of love...and HER BOOTIFULNESS ..and how good her body is...
guys theres a little more than hugs that she knows abt
little moreConfused...she knows entire history and geography...she can even tell u where from hug originatedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New game:] Dialogue bazi/guezz the person

2 3 4 5 6

Author: diyafah   Replies: 42   Views: 1543

diyafah 42 1543 01 February 2007 at 6:00am by diyafah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index