Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: stephne

can any one tell me wen is the birthday of niveditha tiwari nd himanshu malhotra,... ðŸ˜Š 

Himmanshoo's Birthday is 2nd April

Nivedita's Birthday is 24th November .
thnx for your reply,...😊

U r most welcum Smile
desichick8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what episode was the one where runjhun hugs guddu? with the sari on and guddu has a sherwani? 

Thanks

Answered
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desichick8

what episode was the one where runjhun hugs guddu? with the sari on and guddu has a sherwani? 

Thanks 

4th July 2011
Gardes did the Written Update for it .. so I remember :-)
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

anybody know

I don't think she's off the show per se but they haven't had any reason to bring her in for any scenes... even Diamond doesn't have many scenes.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rani2007

I don't think she's off the show per se but they haven't had any reason to bring her in for any scenes... even Diamond doesn't have many scenes.

fair enough. but you'd think they'd be there somewhere in the background even. very strange how characters just disappear for long periods of time

thanks
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what does Baante Apni Taqdeer mean?

Answered
Gunjhun thumbnail
Hi guys! I went abroad recently and have missed alot of BBAt episodes. I've kept up with Wafah's amazing written updates but still I missed a few and there are some episodes I really want to see. In todays Maha episode when Guddu is having flashbacks does anyone know which episode the flashback in which he goes behind Runjhun as she's cooking, him in a black muscle shirt, her in a white sari, is from? I've missed some key Gunjhun bonding moments and want to catch up. I saw the rain scene, and was in love with the way the CV's brought the two together. I clapped like a fat kid who just saw cake 😛😆. But yes if anyone can tell me that episode it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys so much!

Answered
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunjhun

Hi guys! I went abroad recently and have missed alot of BBAt episodes. I've kept up with Wafah's amazing written updates but still I missed a few and there are some episodes I really want to see. In todays Maha episode when Guddu is having flashbacks does anyone know which episode the flashback in which he goes behind Runjhun as she's cooking, him in a black muscle shirt, her in a white sari, is from? I've missed some key Gunjhun bonding moments and want to catch up. I saw the rain scene, and was in love with the way the CV's brought the two together. I clapped like a fat kid who just saw cake 😛😆. But yes if anyone can tell me that episode it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys so much!

Hi, dear!  It was aired on 26th July 2011 episode..  actually, it jumpstart on 25th July 2011 episode and the romatic scene was continued the following episode.  See Wafah's update for your guide.😉
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ljcruz

what does Baante Apni Taqdeer mean?

distributing ones luck...hope it helped :-) :D Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
SecretShame thumbnail
Hi Guys! This is my 1st post in IF. I'm an ardent BBAT fan and hav been following this forum since Jan, but became a member only recently. I got a doubt for many months and have finally mustered up the courage to ask: what's the full form of CV? I see it all the time in the comments posted by older members

Answered