India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

BBAT Help Desk (Page 14)

Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I have been away for couple of weeks- did the time change for Bhagonwali on the pacific coast? its not airing at 9 pm.

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Not sure where exactly you are located but BBAT is telecasting around 9:15pm ET/PT these couple of days. For some reason either YMGGK or CB2 is bering given an additional 15 minutes of airtime.
Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thank you Nish! I am on the Pacific coast in the states. YMGGK was shown at 9 pm. and bhagonwali was listed to show at 11:30 and that is to late for me. I guess I will have to X the show now. Thanks for responding.
greenlantern Newbie
greenlantern
greenlantern

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell the name of the song that played in the scene with the candle lit dinner please i desperately want that song ty :)
Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenlantern

can anyone tell the name of the song that played in the scene with the candle lit dinner please i desperately want that song ty :)
kese mujhe tum milgayi...
from Gajini[Amirkhan-Azin]Smile
Mahaprabhu Newbie
Mahaprabhu
Mahaprabhu

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

I have been watching this show for almost a year but unfortunately have only learned a few words of Hindi (ha, nay, amma, gunda, paneer, please, O hi Pandeyji!) .  Can someone please tell me how to say "workhorse" in Hindi?  Thank you!

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahaprabhu

I have been watching this show for almost a year but unfortunately have only learned a few words of Hindi (ha, nay, amma, gunda, paneer, please, O hi Pandeyji!) .  Can someone please tell me how to say "workhorse" in Hindi?  Thank you!

Hi!  Im also not a Hindi but learned some few words through this forum..I think Mittho always referred to her as "bhojarani."  In Zee TV translation, it was meant as "workhorse."
aasaxena3 Groupbie
aasaxena3
aasaxena3

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Vishnu mortgages the house and got money.  What happened to that money?  Why can't he return the money to Pappu Yadhav and stop this auction.  Do they still have that money and that is why they are leaving the house?  Do they have any conscious.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index