Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaprabhu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vishnu hid the money in an old coat, but Kalsanwali gave the coat to a rag-trader.  They found the coat at the rag depot and recovered the money, but panicked when they saw a police car coming (they were worried about being caught for mortgaging the house without Amma's permission) and threw the money into the bushes and hid.  Gunjhun happened to be driving at that exact moment, found the money with seemingly no owner, and turned it in to the police, keeping a 10% reward.

So then Bantu and BIllo sold their shop and jewellery to get the 2 million rupees needed to save the house.  But they changed their mind when they realized that Rajju and Vishnu had set them up to take the blame for mortgaging their house.  So they hid the money and pretended that they got robbed.  The others searched the house and didn't find Bantu and BIllo's money, but the search disturbed the bag containing the money, which got wet and ruined the banknotes.

Why they didn't take the notes to the bank to be exchanged for proper ones, I am not sure.
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone know where Bhagonwali is filmed?
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvbbat

Does anyone know where Bhagonwali is filmed?

kannauj in uttar pradesh
luvbbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: pressu

kannauj in uttar pradesh

In the serial, I know Bhagonwali's location is in Kannauj, UP.  But is it really filmed in Kannauj or is it in some studio in Mumbai?
snh52 thumbnail
Sorry, I am in the wrong forum, but please tell me
Who was the kid named Armaan on the stage with SRK
on SRGMP li'l champ finale on 1st oct 2011.
Mahaprabhu thumbnail

In the serial, I know Bhagonwali's location is in Kannauj, UP.  But is it really filmed in Kannauj or is it in some studio in Mumbai?

Yes, Mumbai.  If you want, you can become Facebook Friends with Mahadevi Pandey (Bhagonwali) and she will keep you up to date on shooting schedules etc.
Edited by Mahaprabhu - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: snh52

Sorry, I am in the wrong forum, but please tell me

Who was the kid named Armaan on the stage with SRK
on SRGMP li'l champ finale on 1st oct 2011.

He plays the role of SRK son in his forthcoming film RA.One
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think Jyotsna had mentioned on her FB that they shoot in a place called "Naigaon", which is on the suburbs of Bombay, on the Western Railway line.
luvbbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruvie05

I think Jyotsna had mentioned on her FB that they shoot in a place called "Naigaon", which is on the suburbs of Bombay, on the Western Railway line.

Thank you Dhruvie for answering my question ðŸ˜Š.  I appreciate it!!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone know how to get this series on DVD? Preferably with English subtitles. Would appreciate it very much