Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Drink & Hunger!!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

When will the soaps show something practical...day in and out Dutta is going without food and drinking in virtual empty stomach!!  My God soon that man is going to die ....grrrr and I wonder with Chaskar's gaining trust will he turn Dutta into pauper as in all soaps the pratogonist does lose all riches suddenlyWink  just randmom thoughts ....Tongue  Love Tin

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05Vampgirlsasha_1pbtghoshushankitvc

Tahreem05 Groupbie
Tahreem05
Tahreem05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Funny post tin....LOL..........i had a belly laugh seeing dutta took only one spoon n left....LOL.........My mom said  lol....is this man has a stomach or is he alien or something,........LOL
Just look at him he is a don n with a attitude problem,but why touturing ur poor belly.........does he never ever ve that crampy,painful hunger pangs......OuchLOL.......
So far he has eaten only once properly,when kali nakku did the cooking.........
Then after that the CVs continuely repeating this ONE MORSEL scenes,which r ridiculous,more than bizarre...LOL...........

Edited by Tahreem05 - 16 December 2010 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Arre TIN...Dutta isnt like the other pansy men on TV. Even if he loses all his wealth he wont care as long as he has the people he loves around him. Infact he'd be happy without the wealth as long as he gets to be Nakusha's romantic hero.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsub_rosa-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahreem05

Funny post tin....LOL..........i had a belly laugh seeing dutta took only one spoon n left....LOL.........My mom said  lol....is this man has a stomach or is he alien or something,........LOL
Just look at him he is a don n with a attitude problem,but why touturing ur poor belly.........does he never ever ve that crampy,painful hunger pangs......OuchLOL.......
So far he has eaten only once properly,when kali nakku did the cooking.........
Then after that the CVs continuely repeating this ONE MORSEL scenes,which r ridiculous,more than bizarre...LOL...........
I think he does not like the food the PH gets for the shooting Big smile  I heard otherwise Mishal is a foodie :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05-bharti-MrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Arre TIN...Dutta isnt like the other pansy men on TV. Even if he loses all his wealth he wont care as long as he has the people he loves around him. Infact he'd be happy without the wealth as long as he gets to be Nakusha's romantic hero.
Big smileBig smile as long as they do not make him a waiter shown serving Kalavati in a pub....

MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@Tin: If Dutta loses his wealth then Kala will be in a pub serving drinks to other customers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsub_rosa

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hhahahahah I would love to watch but I was thinking what if she chooses to live off the big big danglers she wears :)
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Those danglers are also Duttas.

sub_rosa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top