Nice Epi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Nice epi today, huh?
Gulaal is setting a crackling pace, I say! Vasaal have already acknowledged their love and the ladkewale are coming to see Gulaal tomorrow!

Poor Vasaal - they were both so unhappy today. Didn't think too much of Gulaal's running away idea but kudos to her guts. Wonder what spanner Dushyant is going to throw into the works.
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010_KAYNAAT_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice Epi" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
brilliant episode , i kept saying wow to myself , her initial dialouge with her mother was fab,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont want house but heart to live and lll superb......

loved this one , gal -boy crying , gal risking , guy acting sensible, one is not going to sit and cry , other want none to be harmed , definitely superb one .......... 

village show has this change and city shows , dont ask LOL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 and best part , Gal is pushing her mother to convince , not crying alll time .................. 

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

brilliant episode , i kept saying wow to myself , her initial dialouge with her mother was fab,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont want house but heart to live and lll superb......

loved this one , gal -boy crying , gal risking , guy acting sensible, one is not going to sit and cry , other want none to be harmed , definitely superb one .......... 

village show has this change and city shows , dont ask LOL

Yes, and I absolutely loved Gulaal's directness. Vasant was all for the noble cause and she was like 'ok, you're sounding all noble and lofty but what about me? I'm going to be married to a stranger, put up with his hands on me every night when I love you.' She was bang on - people go on with grand ideals but it's the day to day living that has to be tolerable, right?

Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
exactly , the way she said , ur ready to die with me but not ready to run with me was cute........she is trying hard , were as vasanth is not as he has no option , and i like this change .......

for first time i say , both r so right in their places. never said this for any lovers, LOL on screen , shows G will never back down for something which is right for her and she is fighter , where as Vasanth is sensible, little sensitive ,etc, perfect balance......... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.