Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 16th Dec 2010 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.00%]
1 [2.00%]
3 [6.00%]
34 [68.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
4 [8.00%]
4 [8.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramgaurimishaTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

ArMan wins my vote again. I felt so bad for both of them, Savita has really stooped to a new low. I know Manav loves his mother but she is dangerous, he should have her locked up for her own good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
ArMan for sure :)
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

today's episode was pointless.. what was the point of Savita doing that Tamasha? Confused.. she had no reason to " sell" sarees there and after she tried to burn archana.. she got away scot free.. 

It is indeed disgusting that she got away with it and she actually came back with  gold worth thousands of rupees ...
disgusting .her son should have snatched the jewllery box from her and told his mother to do what she wants but she will not  get a dime   till she learns to behave .Such a simple way to sort out this woman but these fools don't get it ..Manav has to eb the one who should sort her out and the only way to do it is using money ..Tha tis the only thing that effects savita , nothing else does . Now she will get her husband in jail so she succeeded totally .Got the jewllery and got the old man in jail ...Got away with it , thanks to her son  who never says anything  to her  and her bewakoof bahu .

manav really needs to step it up.. enough of hanging clothes, cooking and watching TV.. he needs to tell his mom off and FIND a job.. 

I am very disappointed with him today ...His chaarcter is going down again .Confused

i was so shocked.. none of the concerned parties did anything.. 
Sulo and mano: someone tried to burn your daughter and no strict action from you guys?

I know , they were fussing over manav instead of telling him to sort out his mother ....Any other parent would have gone crazy ....

This show is just going in circles: Tuesday's villian Manju, wenesday's villian: Jaywant and today its savita

Very true

Also what was the point of the episode; it didnt add to the story... ddint lead the story anywhere; so what was the point... 

Very very true ...

despite that today was such a let down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramgaurimisha

charmyshah001 Groupbie
charmyshah001
charmyshah001

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
ArMaan because their love shines through each other and it makes the world realize how much they care for each other and that they should not be separated or else they would wilt like dead flowers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hi,Vote without hesitation.....Heart ArmanHeart

Archu for caring so much for her husband  Manav.......Heart
Manav for saving his wife life Archu's  and even burn his  hand caring for her.....Heart

But I'm very angry with Manav..For how long he will keep quiet..
Savita is  not getting mad...She is mad..Dead.She attempt murder ..Manav must do something for once....Must talk to her...Why was he silent at that moment..".It will not be disrespect if you talk to her....She has cross the limit.. Manav its your mother...she know how you love archana but you know also her anger , You have loose Archana first by whom?? but why you don't do anything here, Scold her ...or make something else but don't stand up and watch all Tamasha...you will loose your  Wife for a second time ...and this time you will become a Zombie...there will not a third chance...Keep your second chance as your richness...Not many people has a second chance like you ." 

Another thing , why sitting in the house doing nothing...work will not come in a plate Manav..You can wait till your garage open by doing other job...Why don't you call Satish...?? Satish don't care about what will be said  so what's your problem, you get a job and you leave this house with your wife. If you love Archana as you said get a job...please..I'm very angry.today.Savita........Evil Smile

Cute scenes between these two lover ...Archu...seem getting well Yes.Thumbs Up She was lovely sitting with Manav ...wanted to feed him as usual..
She was here, beautiful in that saree, her Mangalsutra in her neck, sindoor in her head, talking with her husband..as if nothing has just happened ..and I say Her Name is Archana Deshmukh.Clap and she like to be Archana Deshmukh.

Don't care about  Problems Varsha and Vaishali ...the more they have problem ,the best will be for me. So I don't care.......ah yes Satish don't deserve...VarshaThumbs Down
Its late ...I'm tired..have you all..Tomorrow bye

viramgaurimishaTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@TanyaDi: Di, Savita is obsessed very badly with Sachin. She doesn't let even Damodar touch him. She is getting mad. You know na what such obsessed people do??? they don't stop at hurting their object of obsession just so that it stays with them. In one that I know of- a man hurt his child and died himself, so that no one else could take his child.

That is why I'm scared for Sachu.

Niki which Sachin r u talking abt? Sachin or Sachu?   Savita is not obsessed with either..She is in grief over losing Sachin and she has lost all her thinking capability in this grief...She needs psychiatric help...She just can't move on and forward...She wants to blame and punish someone..She is not even feeling bad over hurting her own son Manav...

She has lost all her marbles and logic-commonsense...Anger, loss, despair and revenge has taken over her brain....Atleast this is what I am thinking..

Yes and Sachu should be removed from that household period...His safety is in danger there..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 December 2010 at 5:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--viramgaurimishaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

But I'm very angry with Manav..For how long he will keep quiet..
Savita is  not getting mad...She is mad..Dead.She attempt murder ..Manav must do something for once....Must talk to her...Why was he silent at that moment..".It will not be disrespect if you talk to her....She has cross the limit.. Manav its your mother...she know how you love archana but you know also her anger , You have loose Archana first by whom?? but why you don't do anything here, Scold her ...or make something else but don't stand up and watch all Tamasha...you will loose your  Wife for a second time ...and this time you will become a Zombie...Not many people has a second chance like you ." 

Another thing , why sitting in the house doing nothing...work will not come in a plate Manav..

I totally agree with what Thanee has written up there .I am also very frustrated with the way manav was today .He just let savita get away with it one more time .The only way I am thinking is now what Nikita said that maybe savita is mentally unbalanced and needs help .fair enough, well , then get her help before she kills someone ...probably Archana or puts Archana in some serious  trouble ...
The least he can do is call Shravani and tell her about the way his mother is acting these days  so that sachu is taken care of by his mother and not some insane woman ....

Also his not looking for a job and also keeping away from his  wife does not makes any sense ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2010 at 7:30pm

viramThaneegaurimisha

Go to top