Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 16th Dec 2010 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.00%]
1 [2.00%]
3 [6.00%]
34 [68.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
4 [8.00%]
4 [8.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I have never defended Savita Tanya Di, I still feel Manav should stay away from her till she understands that she needs to give him his happiness and stop controlling his life.

It is just that I don't want her to go to jail NOW. Later okay, but sending her to jail NOW won't solve the problem I feel. It will instead augment it more.

It is a test for Manav. Lets see how he handles it. I just hope he doesn't go back to being a wimp.

Edited by nikitagmc - 16 December 2010 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
The only good thing that happened today is tha tone more person is now on team Manav ( I mean Archana's family )  of course Archana , satish  ,Manohar and now also Sulochna ..I saw her smiling when she was looking at them and also she made soup for manav ...

No I also don't want savita to go to jail but I will also feel bad when Damodar will be send to jail by her ...
Savita might say this to manav that I will drop charges against your father and let him out ( she will put him in for domestic abuse) if you come back and leave Archana .Otherwise your father stays in jail ...

Manav will have no choice and seeing him sad , Archu too will give in .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2010 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10omshreejaanu

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Guruji..one thing i know..manav won't leave archana for anything again..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFloweromshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
My goodness this show is really becoming a bore.
SavitaCensored This woman has lost her sanity n is dangerous, uncontrollable n very violent in all sense. I'm afraid she may go 2 any extent 2 get things done the way she wants.
Tany Di why r u saying that Manav wud lose Archu again? Shocked
U think that this woman will create so much tamasha that Archu will ask Manav 2 go 2 her? I dont see Manav leaving Archu at any cost. Only 1 person can force Manav 2 go back 2 savita n it is ArchanaOuch

Damo is just 1 useless fellow. Wat is this punishment? Closing Savita in a room is no punishment. I hate domestic violence but he shud have slapped her just like as parents give a well deserving 1 to their  kids when they get out of control n forget their limits n manners.

Is it me or the mote Dharmesh is up to something very serious? Or is it that his business is not going well n he is turning bikhari soon? Gud 4 him if it's the case. Got 2 reap wat u sow

I'm very happy with the way Sulo n Manohar r taking care of Manav. SmileArman r as adorable as usualEmbarrassed Their love is so strong n a relief 2 the eyes n ears after seeing the out of herself Savita n hearing her screeches.
Now i dont understand 1 thing. Wasn't Manav supposed 2 go in search of work? I'm finding him at home helping Archu 2 hang clothes on the line n watching TV with ManoConfused Has he 4gotten wat he was supposed 2 do? N yes wat abt that money he was about 2 return back?Wacko
This show is turning into a mess n i'm seriously bored these daysSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10SaffyFlowershootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I know Usha   Jaanu are saying that it won't happen but you knwo it might .savita will create such a big mess that Archu will tel  lmanav to go  and calm her down for a few days and then they will be together again ...
maybe then Jaywant Rane will come after her , once manav is  out of the house ..

I think  manav has been  working for so long and so hard ( fro m  the age of 15 ) that he has decided to give himself a much needed break .All expenses are being looked after , Ok some taunts from manjusha but everyone else treats him well and Vinod never taunts him about money . Vinod is taking care of manav's every day's needs .Manav never used to take any help from Girish but he obviously has no issues taking help from Vinod and the other karanjkars...
Today the whole household was running after him with food , medicines , soup etc etc ...he is also sleeping  in a nice cosy room on a comfortable bed  manohar stays glued with him ..today even after the accident manohar was showing him Katrina kaif's dance ..LOL
.I guess he is in not such a rush at the moment to look for a job .Maybe waiting for Archu to get better or God knows what he is waiting for .His father also wants him there only .
But how I wish he would get himself a job and a place to live .

Dharmesh is definitely planning something big and bad .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2010 at 2:06pm

viramshootingstar27omshreejaanu

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
savita has gone bonkers after the wedding. what kind of women is she , trying to burn another that too in public. there is no complaint nor any warning .

Manav needs to find a job and move out of the K household. he is playing luka chuppi with his wife on the terrace , but doing nothing in the confines of the bedroom , very strange. this roof top scene reminded me of my daughter and myself, she used to hide behind the clothes on the wash line , it was sweet and adorable.

something is brewing in dramesh's head which might shock viewers and his family soon.

viramomshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Tany Di i think u r right. Ou Mannu is giving himself a break. Or may b he is not interested 2 find a job n leave the house coz he'll have 2 do that with his wifeROFL He is only interested 2 play ruppa chuppi as Jasmie said. That scene was adorable but so silly 4 a 30+ man really!!
Jasmine u r right about Dharmesh. He is upto something n i think his downfall is very near.
Got ur point abt Savita Di but still finds it hard 2 accept ArMan gettg separated. These 2 wont compromise on that n have come a long way. Anyway lets c coz my prediction always go kaput
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramSaffyFlower

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Voted for ArMan today. Archana for trying to help Savita Aai and Manav for saving Archana from Savita Aai. Also for their love and understanding for each other. Sulo and Mano impressed with ArMan Tongue

Go to top