Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The day : 16th Dec 2010 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.00%]
1 [2.00%]
3 [6.00%]
34 [68.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
4 [8.00%]
4 [8.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@TanyaDi: Di, Savita is obsessed very badly with Sachin. She doesn't let even Damodar touch him. She is getting mad. You know na what such obsessed people do??? they don't stop at hurting their object of obsession just so that it stays with them. In one that I know of- a man hurt his child and died himself, so that no one else could take his child.

That is why I'm scared for Sachu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Niki, I am mostly agreeing with everything you have said but only on the issue of savita I differ . I know she is disturbed but she can be controlled .I am very angry with maanv today because I think he is the one who has spoiled her so much ....
Even today his reaction was not even a slap on the wrist ..
I am telling you , she will break him from hsi wife again .She will create a situation where manav and Archana will have no choice but to give in ..manav filled Archu's maang with sindoor , he has to respect that and today some woman tried to burn his wife alive , in front of her family .....
he hardly did anything .Unfortunately now I am totally giving up on manav .He just cannot fight savita , he respects this evil woman way too much .
he was ready to punish Archana for crimes she did not even committ ...what happened today ....

The people I feel sorry for today are Manohar and Sulochna because now when manav will leave their daughter ,again  , these two will be the ones who will be devastated and totally broken , specially manohar ..
 As for Archana , she has gone too far to come back .Manav's pain only makes her fall more in love with him ...She will never complain .
Only on this issue we will have to agree to disagree , I do believe that savita is depressed and disturbed but  not this much that she has no idea of what she is doing .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2010 at 12:26pm

sherma

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

TannuDiShockedShockedShockedWat didja do to ur hand??? If u r not well,why r u typing !!!

Oh that was many years ago

TannuDI,I reported u to the ModsApproveThey r gonna come after u to put some saliva,tears and zandu balm on ur hands,with a TannuMunni Badnaam Hui danceCool

Wokay,am sorryOuchI thot u really hurt urself now and were doin Archu mahaantaEmbarrassedso told them to get somebody else to do WUSmileif it happened 2 yrs ago,why is it hurting again Di? Doctor not as good as Niki?

Edited by SaffyFlower - 16 December 2010 at 12:27pm
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i actually blame damodar for all d miseries. a fther is d man of d house,if he wld have been responsible savita wld not b greedy like dis,manav wld hav properly educated,a confident one and may b a engineer,sachin was lafanga,a  type of tapori cause he dint had any1 to stop him,i am not scared wid my mom at all but she has beaten me so much,my dad has never raised his hand on me but wenever he gets angry u will hardly see me opening my mth,its not like he is a big bully iam closer to my dad mre den mom,but a fther is a fther. vandita was send sumwere wid kaka for studies,how much i remember she came later on d show.
EVEN now damodar is not ready to wrk,he isnt worried for sachin,nor savita wat will dey eat,he is busy having alcohol,is dis called a fther.if by chance any1 over here strt villian of d day i will alwys vote for him,no matter he is dere in d episode or not. i hate dat man.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di: If she had tried to hurt Archu in closed quarters or secretly, then I would have totally agreed with what you said. But she did it in front of EVERYONE. Murder in full view. Do normal people do such things??? That is why I feel that she is going psychotic.

You misunderstood my point I think. I don't mean to say that give her sympathy. No. She is bad and selfish. But that is towards Manav. Where Archu and Sachu are concerned, she is obsessed. For Archu- obsessed with revenge. For Sachu-obsessed cos of love.

she needs to be controlled, but not by reporting her to police. Police won't be able to tackle her. She will hang herself in jail or hurt herself or run away with Sachu. That is what she has come to.

She needs to be controlled iron-handedly by putting her in professional hands or for treatment in a mental asylum, not in a jail. That is what I feel.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

[
Wokay,am sorryOuchI thot u really hurt urself now and were doin Archu mahaantaEmbarrassedso told them to get somebody else to do WUSmileif it happened 2 yrs ago,why is it hurting again Di? Doctor not as good as Niki?

No no I was not doing Archu mahaanta.Anyone in my plac would have done the same thing .

My hand has become stiff na , so it hurts sometimes ,It was bad saffy , some parts were third degree burns ...I was in bandages for 3 months ...But look, I am typing , writing ,cooking driving ...mashallah .God is great .
When I came out of the hospital and had to buy some hand creams ( I was shopping even thenLOL ) then I signed the credit card slip ...it never felt so good to sign for my credit card , ever ...the thought that I can still use my hand for writing ...
God looks after us all the time ..
It was just that watching that fire scene with manav's hand going in it was very bad..

SaffyFlower

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
OK Ninkita , let's accept that she is mentally unstable ,but apart from a brief period when she was shown Ok , she is always someone who wants money and firml believes in taking dowry .She was taking dowry from Archana ( Manav only encoraged that habit by giving her what she wanted ) and then when manav was going to marry Shravani he knew that after marriage he will not be able to refuse the dowry and he knew that his mother was taking gifts left right and centre but he was neevr shown  correcting her .I knwo he refused the  flat but honestly , he should have done more .

You wait and see , this woman will get what she wants , she will break him away from his wife and get him back in her house .Archu will give in ...
Even in this disturbed statae of mind Savita made sure she walked away with  the jewllery ...that is enough to meet her house expenses for 6 months ..that was a very heavy gold set .

savita will make sure to get manav back and that is why I feel bad for manohar who really loves manav , almost like his own son ...
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Tanya Di: Aww.... Hug

Go to top