Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Thanee

But I'm very angry with Manav..For how long he will keep quiet..
Savita is  not getting mad...She is mad..🤢.She attempt murder ..Manav must do something for once....Must talk to her...Why was he silent at that moment..".It will not be disrespect if you talk to her....She has cross the limit.. Manav its your mother...she know how you love archana but you know also her anger , You have loose Archana first by whom?? but why you don't do anything here, Scold her ...or make something else but don't stand up and watch all Tamasha...you will loose your  Wife for a second time ...and this time you will become a Zombie...Not many people has a second chance like you ." 

Another thing , why sitting in the house doing nothing...work will not come in a plate Manav..

I totally agree with what Thanee has written up there .I am also very frustrated with the way manav was today .He just let savita get away with it one more time .The only way I am thinking is now what Nikita said that maybe savita is mentally unbalanced and needs help .fair enough, well , then get her help before she kills someone ...probably Archana or puts Archana in some serious  trouble ...
The least he can do is call Shravani and tell her about the way his mother is acting these days  so that sachu is taken care of by his mother and not some insane woman ....

Also his not looking for a job and also keeping away from his  wife does not makes any sense ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

Gaurimisha - voted for ArMan

hav seen the repeat all night....(GM😆wat will u do when ArMan SR happens😆watch reruns 24/7 😆😆)

saffy phoonix...u doubt my capabilities😛

vote for ArMan...how vry cute😍...so much care and luv for each othr.

luved sulo n mano.....always knew archu had loving parents.now,sulos' attitude towards manav has again changed when she's seeing him caring so much for her.👍🏼

hate savita😡....what a woman!!!!poorr mannu...a mother who cares two hoots abt her sons' happiness instead of hers......her HC wud hav been better thn dolls'😈
gaurimisha thumbnail
why didnt it cross me tht manav was sitting idle😕....may b was too busy watching arman....forgot he has no job🤔

tanya,how r u?

good post thanee.

my day ends with arman n starts with arman...too much of PR has already spoilt me😲....ok...yday saw BBB,latest crush ranveer.

so now watching rishton ki saugat.😍
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

tanya,how r u?

I am good GM. It was a disturbing episode today .How horrible that a mother is actually  proudly saying that the scars on her son's hands will remind him  ,what a bad son he is .
After all he did for her  , this is what he gets .I would love to see that he is sitting down and thinking about  all those things he did to make his mother happy but  breaking Archana's heart and then he feels ashamed and asks Archana for forgiveness....

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TannuDi,saw the episode while we had dinner and I felt like throwing up👎🏼

Unnecessary violence - but I am relieved that savita showed this rage to kill Archu in front of everybody - I had opposed Manav taking Archu to get savita's ashirwaad and opting to stay there after their marriage, the moment savita showed her rage and heaped Archu with insults including all the burden in the world of savita's failed dreams😆 

And it was exactly for this reason - what if she had lit Archu's saree to fire or something in her anger when Manav was not there?? It was v v foolish and insensitive of Manav and Damo to even want archu to stay @the D house,period.

But that was savita's day for taaliyan for pure rage,today it is savita's day for tomatoes for the same rage👎🏼

I find Manav a v insensitive husband frankly,he talks ultimate senti to Archu to secure her affection - cant he talk senti to his mother? Tell her - If u hurt her physically,I will hurt myself or some nonsense - some type of emotional blackmail back at savita?

Even if savita acted mentally unstable trying to push archu into the fire...I found her whole planning to go and sell those sarees to implicate Manav as a bad son,to be intolerable as well - why shud Manav tolerate that I say??

Cant he tell her - mother,I don have a job...when I have one,I will stuff the paper money into ur mouth every month,but will never set foot into ur house for this humiliation?? I am still hoping against hope,he will go and tell that to his mother trow,and put an end to her day-to-day money insecurity.

Mano shud have threatened to call the cops when she landed there- wat kinda of man of the house is that wimpest of wimps?He deserves this insult in front of his neighbors,I feel most of the time - Mano might have earned a lil more than Damo,but he shows the same spinelessness👎🏼

And why was everybody watching Archu give the jewellery and savita walk away with itso Ks r ok with that?? so Archu will willingly give dowry like an idiot and Manav is ok with it?That jewellery is meant to be passed to their kids - I truly hope they dont have girl children,they have nothing to offer their daughter👎🏼

Overall 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼for ALL CHARACTERS 2DE
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vote for absolutely no one.

Disgusting....disgusting....disgusting....

who sits and watches tv to see what PR is showing....

Savita has always got on my nerves.....but yesterday her act was pure pathetic.

I wouldn't mind if they just kill off the character. She better go where her sachin is. 

i was so disgusted that i switched off the tv midway....archana putting balm on manav's hand with both having tears in their eyes while everyone fawned @ them got on my nerves. I had the same expression on the face that manjusha had. 

never though i would say this but ArMan and their romance is getting on my nerves. Who wants to see romance between looser and looseroine. 

archu's butting in and giving away her jewellery ws highly irritating. 

manav made to do nothing about the scenario really pissed me off. He's anyway hardly shown to be a hero. And when there is most need of him being the hero.....he's shown as a background artist. 

PR is no more worth it. Thank god JDJ is here to salvage my love for Sushita. 

Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
although have to add i didn't see khana feeding....but i don't think i would have enjoyed it...i was anyway so turned off. 

PR should start showing something good.....seriously come out of gloom and stop making an army of villains in ArMan's life. 

What's wrong in showing lil happiness for a lil while? ArMan reunion is not what I imagined to be.
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

What's wrong in showing lil happiness for a lil while? ArMan reunion is not what I imagined to be.

They ( the CVs ) will die of heart attack na , how can they make us happy ??
We took away the biggest goal of their life ...we made sure the TRPs would give them such a scare that they will have no option but to do the reunion .Now we have to be punished .
because of us their precious Shravani could not marry manav , they tried sooooo hard but the audience did not let them get this pleasure ..
Now stop complaining ....our sins are unforgivable ...We have to be punished every single day , the way we were today ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

They ( the CVs ) will die of heart attack na , how can they make us happy ??
We took away the biggest goal of their life ...we made sure the TRPs would give them such a scare that they will have no option but to do the reunion .Now we have to be punished .
because of us their precious Shravani could not marry manav , they tried sooooo hard but the audience did not let them get this pleasure ..
Now stop complaining ....our sins are unforgivable ...We have to be punished every single day , the way we were today ....

😆

Seriousl PR cvs script to torture us than entertain us. God knows what their agenda is??? 😕
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking I wouldn't vote for anyone today.  Everyone's attitude has completely  put me off.
And to think that CVs are showing so much of perversion  once again!!! (after the marital rape of Vandu ,  this is something that has put me off completely), how can they show someone trying to burn another person that too at prime time on  a much watched channel????We have enough bride burning cases  please.

Leaves a very bad taste.

High time they wound up the show by showing Arman as successful in life. I dont think there is any other difficulty or misery left in the spectrum for Arman to suffer.They hav suffered enough to last ten lifetimes.
SO now  is the right time to show them successful much to the chagrin of those who hate them.