Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Voted for ArMan..😊..it was nice to see them caring for each other..⭐️
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Best thing about today's show is saffy's write Up ......🀣 Poori rabdi gone stale ..
saffy , you are a rock star ....🀣
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My gosh what an episode!!!!

I'm not really satisfied with Damo's way of dealing with his wife. He needs to understand that she is beyond reasoning now. He should not lock her in rooms, she will hurt herself but get out for Sachu's sake. Or he should lock her, but get a doctor- a psychiatrist- as well.

He needs to take her to a counsellor. She is obsessed with revenge, Sachu and getting her naukar cum son back.

How else can one justify the fact that she wanted to burn Archu in front of all??? She didn't think of jail even at that moment. She has truly got obsessed. She needs to be taken to a doctor pronto.

Vote goes to ArMan. Somewhere I feel Manav shares my viewpoint, and hence he protected Archu but did not lash out at his Aai. In fact, nobody did, not even Sulo.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saffy nice write up..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
nikitagmc thumbnail
This serial is getting very frustrating to watch. Am quiet turned off now. Nothing good ever happens in this serial. Ufff...!!!!!!!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

yup voting for ArMan my 2nd vote would go to Damodar he needs to take drastic measure to control his goddamn wife ....... such a loser Savita I used to like her cos of her forthrightness but after what she did tonite .... disgusting she should be put behind bars ...Manav also needs to more stern with her

I agree..100 %
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too feel d same,d show is gng to sad,y r d cvs trying to show such stupidity.i dint feel like voting for any1,have not wtched d show past a week,how much ever i read i wld have voted for damodar if he wld hav tken sum proper action agnst savita.he left her very easily.if not damodar i want sulo or any1 from d k family to complain against savita 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Please someone take Savita to a doctor, warna bechare Sachu ka kya hoga...😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh I wouldn't worry too much about Sachu .He is sachin's son after all .Anything to do with sachin and savita will be compelety normal and will do anything to take care of it ...Be as selfish as needed .
I would have got worried if the baby was Manav's and that too from Archana ....then yes, the baby would have been in danger ...manv's happiness doesn't mean anything  to her ( unless he follows her ideas of happiness) .She would not even spare his child ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
@TanyaDi: Di, Savita is obsessed very badly with Sachin. She doesn't let even Damodar touch him. She is getting mad. You know na what such obsessed people do??? they don't stop at hurting their object of obsession just so that it stays with them. In one that I know of- a man hurt his child and died himself, so that no one else could take his child.

That is why I'm scared for Sachu.