Originally posted by sweetshera

I 2 think the same.
Abhay will accuse pia n leave
pia will cry n cry again
then Abhay will realize his mistake
after seeing T in the news
he'll go 2 pia n ask sorry
i wish this happens
dont wanna c Abhiya being separated by ne stupid mu.
nandu..they'll nt b separated yaa...u saw d new promo..abhiya running in jungle...so...may b abhay n pia will now meet in jungle..n then abhay manofying piyaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

lol...like ur idea of abhay being there in the morning. *sighs* <3

misha should be in hospital.....coma patients require continuous monitoring, not to mention a glucose drip to keep them nourished and tubes to help in cleansing n all. :s YUP true. tht wa wat i was also saying

hope daanish isn't the first one misha sees coz if she says anything, he might try to kill her. :|---Ouch

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

would love to seeabhay feeling guilty n manafying his piyaaaaaaaa

same here.

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I simply don't understand why was Misha send into coma..?? I guess this Dan raaz is going too far now..n will open after their Marriage or at the time..

or may b they want to build up a frndly relation between misha and abhay . Big smile
[QUOTE=pRaTiBhA.1990]hey tanu...try in BT lolz.............ur prediction is interstngWink[/QUOTE]
haha thank you ..BTW wats BT?

Originally posted by sweetshera

I 2 think the same.
Abhay will accuse pia n leave
pia will cry n cry again
then Abhay will realize his mistake
after seeing T in the news
he'll go 2 pia n ask sorry
i wish this happens
dont wanna c Abhiya being separated by ne stupid mu.

i wat them to get bak together in todays epi itself. eve n if creatives drag danish epi ,i dont want abhiya seperated session dragged .Big smile

Edited by tanubie. - 16 December 2010 at 11:40pm
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
nandu..they'll nt b separated yaa...u saw d new promo..abhiya running in jungle...so...may b abhay n pia will now meet in jungle..n then abhay manofying piyaEmbarrassed

noo ,i dont want tht to happen. i dont want pia to go to abhay.i want abhay to go to pia and manaify her Big smileaftr tht the jungle scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

noo ,i dont want tht to happen. i dont want pia to go to abhay.i want abhay to go to pia and manaify her Big smileaftr tht the jungle scene

acc 2 promo..pia is running in jungle n abhay will save her............Winknywaz...i jst want 2 c them together....by hook or by crookLOL

BT is balaji telefilms lolz.........
blackbeauty96 Newbie
blackbeauty96
blackbeauty96

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i think that abhay will watch the news and realize tht it was not piyaa.............and also piya was wearing the same dresss wich was shown on the promo.i think some thing like that will happen and again anhay will go and save her.i wish piyaa will soon know about abhay.
AND WHY IS PIYA NOT RETURNING ABHAY HIS PEN.I WAS SO HAPPY THAT PIYA KNEW THAT ABHAY SAVED MISHA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index