i love you, tweety Anu. And it is our PJ CONNECTION. Hug

Tweety Anu! I Like it Big smileLOL
Aww Pocz , love you too. HugHug

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
You made more sense than what I would have done. Don't worry. Big smile

And I so agree with you. Abhay telling Pia that he trusts her has to be the most personal thing he has ever said. Embarrassed And when that trust supposedly gets broken, and his name comes out in the open, it's his instinctive nature to stop the rumours and keep his supernatural identity under wraps. Not only did he feel angry at Pia, but he also felt bad.. that the person he ''trusted'' couldn't be trusted at all. Unhappy And then when he finds out that Pia hadn't done anything, his first instinct totally would be to make it up to Pia, in his own endearing way. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
anuuuuuuu...awesome post hun!!!!
i noe i noe..abhay has to conceal his inhuman strenghts from everyone..he never aspired to be the  object of awe for anyone...its just his nature and d humanity still sparkling inside him..that makes him still care..that still makes him fall for slight trivial human frivolous acts..and he therefore has to live with those...
bt to add complications to his life..he has some monster parents..who beneath the mask and above it..dont care for anyone..not even there adopted vampire son....!
hope i made sense!!Smile

oh n as for trust...well it will come around when pia lleaves her spy giri and abhay stops being too stifffLOL

Ameres

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Anu!!! Smile U r saying that u r bad in putting words wid emotions!!! then i toh should keep quiet!!! LOL LOL!!
I just luved wat u've written about trust!! Yup trust is definitely much more deeper feeling than luv.. M sure that bond gonna b stronger when Abhay learns his mistake..

U know Viv said in that SBS video that Abhay later on realises his mistake.. so m pretty sure that its gonna b sorted soon, hopefully tomo itself... Approve

I guess again T gonna play da role of a cupid!!! (I just adore these weird praanis - Maya, Danish n T Silly) T is planning to prove herself a 'super hero' in front of media.. so then Abhay wud realise his mistake.. Heart

N we ll b blessed wid one more Abhiya scene!! Dancing

Ameres

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Anu, i have not seen the epi, so can't say anything as such

but going by sbs video it looks like, Abhay will soon realise his mistake

what misunderstanding took place btw them by the wayConfused

& Congo for IF RockerzParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresCharu21

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

You made more sense than what I would have done. Don't worry. Big smile

And I so agree with you. Abhay telling Pia that he trusts her has to be the most personal thing he has ever said. Embarrassed And when that trust supposedly gets broken, and his name comes out in the open, it's his instinctive nature to stop the rumours and keep his supernatural identity under wraps. Not only did he feel angry at Pia, but he also felt bad.. that the person he ''trusted'' couldn't be trusted at all. Unhappy And then when he finds out that Pia hadn't done anything, his first instinct totally would be to make it up to Pia, in his own endearing way. Embarrassed

Thank you Anku. Hug
I really hope he does go after Pia and manaofy her. Embarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

anuuuuuuu...awesome post hun!!!!
i noe i noe..abhay has to conceal his inhuman strenghts from everyone..he never aspired to be the  object of awe for anyone...its just his nature and d humanity still sparkling inside him..that makes him still care..that still makes him fall for slight trivial human frivolous acts..and he therefore has to live with those...
bt to add complications to his life..he has some monster parents..who beneath the mask and above it..dont care for anyone..not even there adopted vampire son....!
hope i made sense!!Smile

oh n as for trust...well it will come around when pia lleaves her spy giri and abhay stops being too stifffLOL

Thank you so much Devy. Big smileBig smile

Yes you made complete sense. Abhay is more human underneath his steely demeanor.
I really hope AP clear this misunderstanding soon. Embarrassed

leeseunggilove

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Anu!!! Smile U r saying that u r bad in putting words wid emotions!!! then i toh should keep quiet!!! LOL LOL!!
I just luved wat u've written about trust!! Yup trust is definitely much more deeper feeling than luv.. M sure that bond gonna b stronger when Abhay learns his mistake..

U know Viv said in that SBS video that Abhay later on realises his mistake.. so m pretty sure that its gonna b sorted soon, hopefully tomo itself... Approve

I guess again T gonna play da role of a cupid!!! (I just adore these weird praanis - Maya, Danish n T Silly) T is planning to prove herself a 'super hero' in front of media.. so then Abhay wud realise his mistake.. Heart

N we ll b blessed wid one more Abhiya scene!! Dancing

Aww Charu thats so sweet of you! Thank you! Hug Big smile

Yes even one AP scene would do for me. EmbarrassedLOL

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index