India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya-Trust!

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Trust. Such a small word but holds great meaning. It forms the basis in any relationship. When you trust someone you are placing your faith in them, hoping that they would never let you down. And today Abhay did that. He said to Pia those three words. No not I love you, but I trust you. Which holds even greater meaning. Becuase in a way thats a step towards something bigger.
But later when he learned about that his name being disclosed he though Pia broke his trust and more then being worried about his true identity being exposed he was hurt over the fact that Pia broke his trust. She let down that faith that he had in her. And it did hurt him.
Tomorrow Abhay will go on his usual accusition and stay-away-from-me mode lol. And Pia will be left heartbroken and alone...again. Ouch

This is a rather silly misunderstanding i feel...Like even before he misunderstood Pia for spreading rumors about his family. So it can be resolved quickly if only Abhay gives Pia a chnace to explain herself.
Maybe Abahy will learn the truth afterwards and then feel bad and we can have a Abhay following Pia track. *sigh* how i wish! Day Dreaming

What ever happens i just hope this misunderstanding gets clear soon. Because Abahy-Pia need each other right now...and I want my daily dose of AP. EmbarrassedLOL

Sorry if the above doesnt makes sense...i dont but just felt like making this post. LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcir0072Maohaewathk123kasucrazyffkhanIndigoBlues--sumana13--leeseunggiloveCharu21Befikrepyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Anu,

Actually, you can see where Abhay is coming from - no, not over this silly misunderstanding .... but at the larger picture.

Abhay has to keep his superhero identity under wraps and today Abhay saw what lengths she can go to just to find out if Abhay was the hero who saved Misha. .... it alerted and alarmed him. Piya cannot know what she shouldn't know but she was adamant.

We have to understand that since Abhay has had a very tragic and turbulent life , he is over sensitive and over reactive about the slightest of things that touch him.... that is why the trust issue came up. Abhay trusts Piya and he hopes that she will never try to cross over to what is banned for her....

And well.... Piya did try to see Maithli's picture inspite of Abhay warning her. So, Abhay knows how curious and childish she can get.

Edited by Pocahontas - 16 December 2010 at 9:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tobinpinnkypearlMaohthk123kasucrazy--sumana13--AmeresBefikre

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
another  misunderstanding? i want serial to move ahaead ratherthan going back to square 1.. that is stay away from me n hate me mission!! p
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Anu,

Actually, you can see where Abhay is coming from - no, not over this silly misunderstanding .... but at the larger picture.

Abhay has to keep his superhero identity under wraps and today Abhay saw what lengths she can go to just to find out if Abhay was the hero who saved Misha. .... it alerted and alarmed him. Piya cannot know what she shouldn't know but she was adamant.

We have to understand that since Abhay has had a very tragic and turbulent life , he is over sensitive and over reactive about the slightest of things that touch him.... that is why the trust issue came up. Abhay trusts Piya and he hopes that she will never try to cross over to what is banned for her....

And well.... Piya did try to see Maithli's picture inspite of Abhay warning her. So, Abhay knows how curious and childish she can get.

Ok so i did not make sense. LOL

Anyways, Poco i know why Abhay is worried and Pia's curious nature is somewhat to be blamed. Yes Abhay had a tragic past and somewhere his trust has been broken before i guess...thats why he is afriad to trust someone again.
Abhay worries for Pia's safety as well cuz as she gets close to the truth she is endangering her own life too. So yeah i can understand why he wants to the truth and gets upset with Pia. He is again trying to distance himself from her i think.

well what i was trying to convey was that scene whan Abhay tells Pia i trust you, i felt it was very meaningful cuz for the first time Abhay said something like this to Pia so...
Ok im again rambling so i would stop here. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I got you, Anu. It was perhaps the most personal thing that Abhay has told Piya ....that he trusts her. It showed his vulnerability in a way and how much he fears the future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Anu,

wow! u totally read Abhay's mind Big smile
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

I got you, Anu. It was perhaps the most personal thing that Abhay has told Piya ....that he trusts her. It showed his vulnerability in a way and how much he fears the future.

*phew* kisi ne tu samjha LOL

Exactly! You said it. im really bad with putting emotions in words. LOL 
But you described beautifully. Embarrassed

Thanks for liking and commenting. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

*phew* kisi ne tu samjha LOL

Exactly! You said it. im really bad with putting emotions in words. LOL 
But you described beautifully. Embarrassed

Thanks for liking and commenting. Big smile

i love you, tweety Anu. And it is our PJ CONNECTION. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index