Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Highlights 16th Dec (Page 17)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

He will support her for sure. In front of BJ, how  he does it, that will be fun to watch.

I am wondering how long avita will have to hide? I know this phase brought them closer and their love became stronger but I feel so sad for them.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
CB, some good newsLOL
 
Ashish is accepting all friend request on FB it seemsROFL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23482

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
its the life of gunda  after all so for us viewers as we go thru their journey with thm we feel same emotions as they do

happy with happy sad with sad

at the end what emerges remains to be seen..

its total avdesh story here 

and ashish has just rocked in every scene every emotions and every expressions..

i think he has hit jackpot with this show


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

He remembered his pratigya, at wrong timeWacko
hey ashuHug
where have you been yaar?
missed you
yes as usual he does wrong things at wrong timeWinkLOLLOL
firts he took pratigy on SR and now at the right moment her remembered his pratigya
but its ok. its better to stop than regret  about it later on.
 
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sararemosalsa

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

CB, some good newsLOL
 
Ashish is accepting all friend request on FB it seemsROFL
did he accept yours?LOL
any what happened to you, you just disappear from here so where is your adda now.
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by remosalsa

He remembered his pratigya, at wrong timeWacko
hey ashuHug
where have you been yaar?
missed you
yes as usual he does wrong things at wrong timeWinkLOLLOL
firts he took pratigy on SR and now at the right moment her remembered his pratigya
but its ok. its better to stop than regret  about it later on.
 
 
 
 
How r u Mony HugHug
I am good, frustrated with this chilly wheatherAngryAngry
& on top out apt heater not workingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, frm 3 dAysAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i missed u all toooHug
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 7775

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

its the life of gunda  after all so for us viewers as we go thru their journey with thm we feel same emotions as they do

happy with happy sad with sad

at the end what emerges remains to be seen..

its total avdesh story here 

and ashish has just rocked in every scene every emotions and every expressions..

i think he has hit jackpot with this show


you are right CB
even in last few episodes, he didn't have much to say but his acting was superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

did he accept yours?LOL
any what happened to you, you just disappear from here so where is your adda now.
I never sent him at allLOLLOLLOL, but i heard other girls on saying that frm past daysWink, when GKD is going downWinkLOL, he is accepting & even interacting with girlsWinkLOL, on his fan page it seemsLOLLOL
 
i never bothered to send him, not interested to sendLOLLOLLOL
 
i was mostly on PKYEK forumLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index