ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
well...that was my reaction when rocky singh informed shravan about his salary....seriously!!!! i didnt know a mechanic could earn that muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† its almost equal to an engineer's salary in India...even though its less considering his circumstances,shravan has literally hit a jackpot without even aquiring the necessary qualifications of a mechanicπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
50,000😲 for a month or 2 weeks?

Shravan needs to gather 1 lac right?! how much is 1 lac? hundred thousand?!

then if it is 50,000 for 1 month salary then, he needs to extend the time to 2 months or take an advance.

but if is is for 2 weeks, then in 4 weeks Shravan will pay off Hitler and run away with his wifey!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yay! Go Shravan!πŸ₯³
ash91 thumbnail
most probably its 50,000 for a month...if its so, shravan has to find some other way to earn 50,000 more...or if its for 2 weeks, shravan ki tho lottery lag gayiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ash-- didn't hitler say that he is willing to give him more time if he really does something?! i think i remember hearing something like that somewhere.
ash91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

@ash-- didn't hitler say that he is willing to give him more time if he really does something?! i think i remember hearing something like that somewhere.

did hitler say that??? i never really listen to him these daysπŸ˜›πŸ˜›if its so, then its good for shravan...hopefully he'll keep the job for a month...the way he's been behaving, breaking rocky's rules and regulations, his job is on tenterhooks...
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

it is not about money rite... what hitler want from shravan is to make him responsible... no mechanic in india earns 50000 a month... even an engineer's salary is lesser in begining... shravan has indeed hit jackpot.. i understood this wen rocky gav shravan 1000 for a simple repair...

even if pratap says anything, entire family wil go against him, wit dadi's support.. awww i wud luv to see that...
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Is dadi is helping Shravan in an indiect way???πŸ˜‰
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For 50K i am ready to quit my engineer post.......
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woohoow, I hope he collects his earnings soon and goes off to Hitler, smack the money on the table or in front of him and goes off with Saachi πŸ˜† Oh please, let everything go smoothly from now, I mean, something good better come out of this mechanic work, he's working in the most ugly orange color suit I ever saw! Looks like he's in state prison of the US or something 😲
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

I feel Is dadi is helping Shravan in an indiect way???πŸ˜‰

A possibility .😊