India Ne Banadi Jodi soon on Sony TV! - article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

India Ne Banadi Jodi soon on Sony TV!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 5:22:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 348 Comments India Ne Banadi Jodi soon on Sony TV!

Sony TV and Cineyug gears up for an extravagant awards show, India Ne Banadi Jodi...

Sony TV is gearing up for a big awards function titled 'India Ne Banadi Jodi' which will have about 11 categories and will recognize the talent of television stars across all channels.  The idea is similar to the Zee Rishtey Awards and Star Parivaar Awards wherein actors will be felicitated for the characters they play on screen.

The latest we hear is that the Award Function is going to take place on 24th of December. The function will include all the fun and masti along with performances coming from actors, and of course the award giving ceremony. We too hear that Mukti Mohan and Kapil  Sharma, the winners of Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo will be anchoring the award function.

"Talks are still on within the channel to bring in more celebrities for the award function," adds source.

We contacted Mukti Mohan to know about the same and she confirms, " Yes, I and Kapil have been finalized to anchor the award function on Sony TV, but I can't say anything more".

We also contacted Kapil Sharma but he remained unavailable for the comment.

Sony TV has joined hands with Cineyug for this Award Function!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8353-india-ne-banadi-jodi-soon-on-sony-tv.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Ne Banadi Jodi soon on Sony TV! - article" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
maybe Tej and Toasty will win....who knows

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Nah, I don't think so. TejYa are too new a couple to compete against the established ones across the other channels.

Hoping they perform though!

arminsh

arminsh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
thanx for the article .......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Nah, I don't think so. TejYa are too new a couple to compete against the established ones across the other channels.

these awards are for sony couples only and they are not that many sony serials to begin with so they have a chance

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
But it says in the article:

"...and will recognize the talent of television stars across all channels..."

I dunno. We'll see.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

these awards are for sony couples only and they are not that many sony serials to begin with so they have a chance

dese awards r for couples for all channels... der was votin for some  saat phere couple too... is der any show named saat phere???

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_95

Originally posted by nycsweetie

dese awards r for couples for all channels... der was votin for some  saat phere couple too... is der any show named saat phere???

saat phere was a show on zee that ended like 2 years ago or so

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.