Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Oh yes. The show belonged to the vampires.😳....Abhay will apologize to Piya but why do i feel that wahaan bhi attitude ki koi kamee nahiin hogi. πŸ˜†

For d first tym in d show i really dont want abhay to show his attitude to pia☺️
i want him to apologize to her in a decent way😊😊
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous Post Poca..
Abhay is surely stuck btw the two way lifes..
One side his momdad.. his Clan.. His life..n on other side his humanity..that is still their inside his soul.. I luved yesterdays scenes..btw Abhay- Haseena, wherein Haseena was talking abt there clan's protection, there Survival.. N other scene wherein Pia was trying to find out abt Abhay -only for her acknowledgement..
But breaking news flashes on The Doom news channel..has lead to misunderstanding to Abhay that Pia might have publicised his invisible image..
Abhay will hurt Pia..in tonights episode but when he'll come to know the truth..he'll run behind Pia for forgiveness..& I guess that leads them again into woods..
It wuld be drool worthy to see Hw'll Abhay apologised..or will he just pull in Pia closer n Pin her up against the wall..n hypnotise her by his charm.. N say Sorry..!!😍

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Fabulous Post Poca..
Abhay is surely stuck btw the two way lifes..
One side his momdad.. his Clan.. His life..n on other side his humanity..that is still their inside his soul.. I luved yesterdays scenes..btw Abhay- Haseena, wherein Haseena was talking abt there clan's protection, there Survival.. N other scene wherein Pia was trying to find out abt Abhay -only for her acknowledgement..
But breaking news flashes on The Doom news channel..has lead to misunderstanding to Abhay that Pia might have publicised his invisible image..
Abhay will hurt Pia..in tonights episode but when he'll come to know the truth..he'll run behind Pia for forgiveness..& I guess that leads them again into woods..
It wuld be drool worthy to see Hw'll Abhay apologised..or will he just pull in Pia closer n Pin her up against the wall..n hypnotise her by his charm.. N say Sorry..!!😍

Dreamy!😍

Thank you for reading and replying everyone!😳
usha786 thumbnail
but apne mind reder hero ko kya hua, kya usko pata nahee chala ye piya ne nahee kiya, and according to this prediction, usko time se pata chal gaya, its not his fault, but time se pata nahee chalta to i think vampires usko maar chuke hote, ya uska blood suck kar chuke hote, but is story se ek baat piya ko and hume bhee learn karni chahiye, kisi ka sath kitna rahega is par trust nahee karna chahiye, if you  survive then you have to make strong