Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Haseena : You are a monster, my son. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheLioness

Kishwer is a really good actress. I had loved her as Tamanna in MJHT. And she is fab as Haseena in PKYEK. The characters are poles apart. There she brought the lead couple together, here she is keeping them apart. Hard to believe that both are the same person. Clap

Agreed. Kishwer is a very fine actress and i have loved her work since Hip Hip Hurray days. She plays the wicked hottie vampire very convincingly.Smile

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
sry for double post
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Lovely post (  Poca *blushing* )Blushing
Well i jst wanna say dat our hotty sassy nd cruel vampiress stole d showHug
well u explained d epi really well in ur post........but i m jst waiting , rather dying too see mah hottie apologising to pia.......awwwwwwDay Dreaming

Oh yes. The show belonged to the vampires.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Abhay will apologize to Piya but why do i feel that wahaan bhi attitude ki koi kamee nahiin hogi. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

well he don't look like a monster to me but more like an human Angel who just happened the have died long long long time ago.

in fact he is more of an Angel than all those so call human being put together in that silly school.

Yeah, Angie. Abhay had said that he died for Maithli. So, he is a converted vampie.Embarrassed...and much more human than the likes of T and Danish!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Swap-Arhi

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u. Haseena was not wrong. She has the nature what other vampires have. But what she can do? Abhay is diff. from other vampires. He is a vampire with golden heart.Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by chakku

Lovely post (  Poca *blushing* )Blushing
Well i jst wanna say dat our hotty sassy nd cruel vampiress stole d showHug
well u explained d epi really well in ur post........but i m jst waiting , rather dying too see mah hottie apologising to pia.......awwwwwwDay Dreaming

Oh yes. The show belonged to the vampires.Embarrassed....Abhay will apologize to Piya but why do i feel that wahaan bhi attitude ki koi kamee nahiin hogi. LOL

For d first tym in d show i really dont want abhay to show his attitude to piaBlushing
i want him to apologize to her in a decent waySmileSmile

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Fabulous Post Poca..
Abhay is surely stuck btw the two way lifes..
One side his momdad.. his Clan.. His life..n on other side his humanity..that is still their inside his soul.. I luved yesterdays scenes..btw Abhay- Haseena, wherein Haseena was talking abt there clan's protection, there Survival.. N other scene wherein Pia was trying to find out abt Abhay -only for her acknowledgement..
But breaking news flashes on The Doom news channel..has lead to misunderstanding to Abhay that Pia might have publicised his invisible image..
Abhay will hurt Pia..in tonights episode but when he'll come to know the truth..he'll run behind Pia for forgiveness..& I guess that leads them again into woods..
It wuld be drool worthy to see Hw'll Abhay apologised..or will he just pull in Pia closer n Pin her up against the wall..n hypnotise her by his charm.. N say Sorry..!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Fabulous Post Poca..
Abhay is surely stuck btw the two way lifes..
One side his momdad.. his Clan.. His life..n on other side his humanity..that is still their inside his soul.. I luved yesterdays scenes..btw Abhay- Haseena, wherein Haseena was talking abt there clan's protection, there Survival.. N other scene wherein Pia was trying to find out abt Abhay -only for her acknowledgement..
But breaking news flashes on The Doom news channel..has lead to misunderstanding to Abhay that Pia might have publicised his invisible image..
Abhay will hurt Pia..in tonights episode but when he'll come to know the truth..he'll run behind Pia for forgiveness..& I guess that leads them again into woods..
It wuld be drool worthy to see Hw'll Abhay apologised..or will he just pull in Pia closer n Pin her up against the wall..n hypnotise her by his charm.. N say Sorry..!!Day Dreaming

Dreamy!Day Dreaming

Thank you for reading and replying everyone!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index