Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Haseena : You are a monster, my son. (Page 2)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Kishwer is a really good actress. I had loved her as Tamanna in MJHT. And she is fab as Haseena in PKYEK. The characters are poles apart. There she brought the lead couple together, here she is keeping them apart. Hard to believe that both are the same person. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 211su

I love love love Mrs.Raichand and Keshwar Merchanr is doing a brilliant job !!

I loved Haseena's scene with Abhay (well, I like all her scenes). She is not wrong at all when she asks him why did he save Misha or why can't he act like a normal human being. She is not wrong when she feels and is certain, that if it continues like this, it will be threat to their clan - it can be a threat to their existence. They had moved to Dehradun - a place where no one knew them, to start a new life, to survive. And all Haseena tried to do was knock sense into her son, and I think she did, he did say he will fix everything and no one will ever know.

Abhay is not wrong in his place either but then it is true that at the end of the day, he is a monster as she said. He should not feel such emotions - he is not allowed to. And whatever he is doing will only threaten to expose his clan.

Other than the mother-son scene, I liked the part where Abhay tells Pia that he trusts her and that he hopes she will never break that trust.

Oh and yeah, great great post, as usual !!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i love HASSOO!.She is freakin' awesome. And i don't think she is a vixen - she is just a vampire worried for her clan and going crazy over her son's insaan-giri. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

It's Abhay-Piya who are treading the forbidden grounds and there is a big price to pay. Wink

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lovely post (  Poca *blushing* )Blushing
Well i jst wanna say dat our hotty sassy nd cruel vampiress stole d showHug
well u explained d epi really well in ur post........but i m jst waiting , rather dying too see mah hottie apologising to pia.......awwwwwwDay Dreaming

Edited by chakku - 16 December 2010 at 10:38am

TheBlackJaguar

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
well he don't look like a monster to me but more like an human Angel who just happened the have died long long long time ago.

in fact he is more of an Angel than all those so call human being put together in that silly school.

Swap-Arhi

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi! So, I read your analyses with great interest every day. You are always on the ball. And, yeah, I think Kishwer is awesome..she really does scare me. Much more than Chand..who actually makes me laugh sometimes. I'm a little disappointed that Abhay would jump to  conclusions so quickly...after all she gave him the CD readily. Anyways, jab pata chalega toh zaroor pachtaeyga. I hope she makes him beg at least a little. Smile

Thank you so very much. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....Haseena is scary and a character of depth at the same time.Chaand does not match upto her. Ouch....Abhay is impulsive and judgmental when it comes to Piya for obvious reasons but am sure he will make amends when the truth is out.Smile
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Lovely post (  Poca *blushing* )Blushing
Well i jst wanna say dat our hotty sassy nd cruel vampiress stole d showHug
well u explained d epi really well in ur post........but i m jst waiting , rather dying too see mah hottie apologising to pia.......awwwwwwDay Dreaming
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Thanks for awesome post as always..

Agree with u HAseena's scene with Abhay was powerful..completely understand haseena's side..  u can sense her care for abhay. she doesnt want situation get worst & chaand   take any action against Abhay..so she always try her best to  control abhay..& Abhay always listen her calmly. by far Team has done  all vampire scenes brilliantly no doubt  about that.

oh god whats up with pia..its seems to become detective is   her childhood dream.. Ermmshe  always upto her jasusi.. Pia-Abhay scene in library hillarious LOL at the same time very sweet. Tongue . Love the way Abhay say   "Dont u trust me  & U  dont break my trust"..   I love such tiny-mini dialogue which say  so much.. & thier flashback scene  when abhay give her his pen was also cute.Day Dreaming

I am very exited  for 2morrow's episode.God i am sure once T  start her lal-la   on TV that she save misha.. Abhay will realise his mistake..W8ing to see how he apologize pia.Silly

BTW what happen to misha.. why is she in coma??Confused

Thank you very much, sweetz.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....I love all Haseena-Abhay scenes because they are an unusual mother-son equation and the bond is visible inspite of all the coldness.

Piya is a lost Nancy Drew, i tell you. Abhay was right when he said that she should let the hero be. But madam ko aaraam kahaan hai. Now, she will jhaad khaao tomorrow for no fault of hers and then cry in jungles that Abhay is mad at her.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Swap-Arhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index