Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Haseena : You are a monster, my son.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Abhay-Haseena : You are a monster, my son.

Hey Chicas !

On a totally objective note , the best scenes today came from Abhay and Haseena. Powerful scenes with amazing dialogues , very pregnant with dark tension and not to forget the amazing screen presence that Kishwer puts up. Yeah, Viv is a cutie but personally, Kishwer eats up the screen as the hottie vampie . It is cool to see Haseena's fiery personality stand against her son's cool but rigid persona.

Now, coming to the point , I know we keep screaming at Chandeena for something or the other – they are this , they are that , they do this to Piya , they do that to Maithli etc etc etc….but stop and think for a minute. They are a vampire clan – no morals, no emotions , no ethics , no feelings . Just a beastly existence of posh blood suckers.

So, who is breaking the rules here?  Abhay Raichand. From the clan's POV , it's Abhay who is wrong – who is swayed by the human being inside him – who is breaking all the rules and endangering his whole clan.

And that is exactly what a furious , upset and snarling Haseena tried to knock into Abhay's head and she was totally right from her side. Abhay is NOT a hero. He is not supposed to be one . He is a vampire – beast , a monster. He is not living to be good and have people write poetries in praise of his bravery and courage….he is living for SURVIVAL . Nothing else.

I am not saying that Abhay is wrong. No. He is not. But at the same time his mother is not wrong either. Abhay is a golden-hearted human being trapped in the eternal life of a vampire . It is in his nature to help- it was in his nature to love and he has this saviour nature embedded in him. It is instinctive and his saving of Misha was just that – his natural reaction. Abhay's emotions are not his greatest enemies , but his clan's as well.

Abhay's goodness scares Haseena , not only for himself but her clan too. She is sick and tired of trying to explain it to Abhay that he is not living to be a hero. He needs to get rid of this goodness because his goodness and his heroism are going to put them in a colossal mess. I don't think that time is very far when she will be forced to punish him.

The thing is that the vampire clan is right in it's place and Abhay's humanity is right in it's place …. BUT ….there is just one choice that Abhay can make.

To be honest , I felt bad for two people today – MISHA  & HASEENA.

Abhay appears attached to Haseena in a way … because till date we have never seen him answer her back, argue with her or consciously upset her. And Haseena ,whatever little emotion that she is capable of , does care for Abhay. Only Chaand is a ruthless misfit.

I like the Abhay-Haseena relationship and I hope when the time of reckoning comes, the mother in Haseena will win over the bloody beast inside her.

Precap: Hmmm… Piya's jasoosi is surely proving dangerous even though she is not at fault. The fact is that even if she is clean of this allegation of trying to expose Abhay , she is trying to find out what Abhay is capable of. And when Abhay told her today that she shouldn't break his trust… he meant it. I guess they both are gonna go play hide and seek in the jungle tomorrow or on Saturday. Abhay will apologize for sure even if in his weird but endearing manner.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirglamorous18akr_jhl0072shona17pinnkypearlGaya3DeviMaohthk123Nirjhor105mi-neepearlmunz.211sunatashu-kavita--sim-Swap-Arhiprcns--sumana13--readingworms._.mariam._madmaxineSumi_162710Roarkknumnum-nautankidollz-amail1601--sanchita--AyeChavanni.:.MONA.:.Ameres-Priti11-blossom1234nyctophiliaCharu21Befikrebookworm-ALS--matwamango

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
well written and very true!!!! i always felt haseena does have something left for abhay...she think good for him..bt in her way...
didn't get to see the episode yet...wat exactly happened between abhay and piya???
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

well written and very true!!!! i always felt haseena does have something left for abhay...she think good for him..bt in her way...
didn't get to see the episode yet...wat exactly happened between abhay and piya???

Thank you, sweetz. Haseena was furious today and Abhay understood her point . He said he will fix it and nobody will know that he is the hero who saved Misha..

Piya found Abhay's pen in the debris where Misha was found and she feels that only Abhay could do something heroic like that. She tried to see the CCTV footage but Abhay stopped her and told her to leave the hero alone. He told her not to break his trust.... but due to some misunderstanding , Abhay will think that Piya betrayed him. So, dishoom-dishoom between the two.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
as usual,enjoyed reading your post!
I am still confused though, few episodes ago, he read her mind and told her that she's not alone, then based on the precap, why does he suspect her and not trust her, he should be able to read her mind,right?
maybe i am thinking too much
but i agree with u, kishwar steals the show. her voice, her expressions are perfect; she is totally a sexy vampire.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

as usual,enjoyed reading your post!
I am still confused though, few episodes ago, he read her mind and told her that she's not alone, then based on the precap, why does he suspect her and not trust her, he should be able to read her mind,right?
maybe i am thinking too much
but i agree with u, kishwar steals the show. her voice, her expressions are perfect; she is totally a sexy vampire.

LOL....Abhay's mind reading powers seem to work as per his moods.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...the only thing he remembers reading right now is that Piya is upto her jaasoosi. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....so his gusse ka padaad on her tomorrow. Ouch

Kishwer is by far the hottest performer on the show.
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

211su Goldie
211su
211su

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I love love love Mrs.Raichand and Keshwar Merchanr is doing a brilliant job !!

I loved Haseena's scene with Abhay (well, I like all her scenes). She is not wrong at all when she asks him why did he save Misha or why can't he act like a normal human being. She is not wrong when she feels and is certain, that if it continues like this, it will be threat to their clan - it can be a threat to their existence. They had moved to Dehradun - a place where no one knew them, to start a new life, to survive. And all Haseena tried to do was knock sense into her son, and I think she did, he did say he will fix everything and no one will ever know.

Abhay is not wrong in his place either but then it is true that at the end of the day, he is a monster as she said. He should not feel such emotions - he is not allowed to. And whatever he is doing will only threaten to expose his clan.

Other than the mother-son scene, I liked the part where Abhay tells Pia that he trusts her and that he hopes she will never break that trust.

Oh and yeah, great great post, as usual !!

-sim-Swap-Arhi--sumana13--

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi! So, I read your analyses with great interest every day. You are always on the ball. And, yeah, I think Kishwer is awesome..she really does scare me. Much more than Chand..who actually makes me laugh sometimes. I'm a little disappointed that Abhay would jump to  conclusions so quickly...after all she gave him the CD readily. Anyways, jab pata chalega toh zaroor pachtaeyga. I hope she makes him beg at least a little. Smile

Nirjhor105--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome post as always..

Agree with u HAseena's scene with Abhay was powerful..completely understand haseena's side..  u can sense her care for abhay. she doesnt want situation get worst & chaand   take any action against Abhay..so she always try her best to  control abhay..& Abhay always listen her calmly. by far Team has done  all vampire scenes brilliantly no doubt  about that.

oh god whats up with pia..its seems to become detective is   her childhood dream.. Ermmshe  always upto her jasusi.. Pia-Abhay scene in library hillarious LOL at the same time very sweet. Tongue . Love the way Abhay say   "Dont u trust me  & U  dont break my trust"..   I love such tiny-mini dialogue which say  so much.. & thier flashback scene  when abhay give her his pen was also cute.Day Dreaming

I am very exited  for 2morrow's episode.God i am sure once T  start her lal-la   on TV that she save misha.. Abhay will realise his mistake..W8ing to see how he apologize pia.Silly

BTW what happen to misha.. why is she in coma??Confused

Swap-Arhi--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index