Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ridiculous Expectations! -Gauri's Breaking News!

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
BREAKING NEWS! -----> All over the newspapers of Chandigarh, India:

"Shoot Gauri Ahluwalia wherever spotted!"
Offence- she is a thappa in the name of friendship!

This was just beyond my expectations. I always felt Gauri (Parul Gulati) was very pretty- and i mistook her pretty face to be her clean heart Ouch

I hoped Gauri, being Arohi's best childhood friend would help her by all means to get to her love. But here, things went totally wrong.

& i swear to God, Gauri (mind you not Parul) is a big slap on the face to friendship! She has destroyed Arohi's blind trust on her and now according to today's ending, she's going to take advantage of both Arjun and Arohi just because they shared their feelings with her.

How can anyone like Gauri exist, while people like me, who love Arjun and Arohi are always ready with knives and guns to kill them? LOL No jokes, 'we' love Arjun so ironically, we should be inspired by him, i am planning to be a goon too LOL so i keep my gun ready to shoot wherever spotted Star

I'm acting stupid, but i just hated how Gauri acted today!
So a standing ovation to Parul Gulati's acting Clap

Overall, i hope Gauri changes in time and realizes she's now married and that she understands how much Arjun loves Arohi. Otherwise, the day Arjun finds out about Gauri's betrayal, he won't spare her! Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashasviakashruti12surpatelkavyasamSiddhi_

gracia2010 Groupbie
gracia2010
gracia2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.

akashruti12 Goldie
akashruti12
akashruti12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
same feeling here................

arjun will say lot of things 2 her..............

as he knw arohi can do anything 4 gauri bt gauri is really a BAD BIG SPOT on frenshp.............

Bobbi.

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i  will shoot her first thats my right that crap girl is ............................ i hv no words Evil Smile

Bobbi.

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

i  will shoot her first thats my right that crap girl is ............................ i hv no words Evil Smile

Hahaha Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index