Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

To Sachi-Shravan Fans- concerns regarding KW (Page 6)

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
KhushiiiiiiHug
Thxx fr this wonderful post....
I hav been watching BHPH in bits n loved SaVan..bt cud never becum a member of this forum..being a KW fan, m happy fr the fact we can hav ful all together keeping everythg thing intact..

KW is jus playing a Cameo n wish this rilli gets SaVan stronger while we all Fans hav our own enjoyment...

watever happens SaVan is the couple of the show n alwzz gonna b n this interesting track wud bring moreover intigrityy..so, m looking frward for a Great n Happy venture here.....

n Hopefully knowing many here...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac--sumana13--

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i think kw will solve many problems btwn saavan &partap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kw will know abt the true luv btwn saavan and help them!!!!!!!!!!
will miss barun.....

khushi nice post yaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
guyzzzzzzzzzz....v ol..wahinas n bhphaians..r frnds nw...v ol..hv been waitin 2 c karan..since 3 months..agter dmg ended..v ol..gonna hv a blast on dis forum...n jus support karan.....every wahin vil def b present on dis forum....n v vil nt leave...jus enjoy karans role..v ol..olso..love ss....karans role.is fun n positive..n at end.ss hi saath honge
ok yaaron

--sumana13--

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Welcome to this Forum Wink

Nice words from you and don't worry, bashing actors for portraying a part is never good, and we're not about to do so with Karan Wahi eitherWink

Glad to read his character is a positive one though! Like mentioned before, the actress Krystle who portrayed Taara really made us angry, but we all discussed why she was getting to us like that and most of us (including I) ended up complimenting her by portraying the part so well.

I never saw Karan Wahi act so I'm not familiar with his work. So I'll let myself surprise, I'm really curious about the fresh wind you mentioned Wink Seems he's needed to bring Saachi and Shravan together, so can't wait for his guest appearance Smile

never saw karan..jus wait n watch sweets.he vil stole ur heart..get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jignsh65

Wc guys. Hope we'll hav fun here N hpe al u fans r as lovin as KW.

v r karan wahis fan..so as cute n sweet lyk him..lolzzz.....v vil hv blast...

--sumana13--

monamine Senior Member
monamine
monamine

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thank you Khushi for this post ! great to see everyone here :) this corner of the IF is indeed a peaceful place so glad to be here :)

--sumana13--

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
lol....i don't think anyone had any problem with KW in particular. Till the time he is in a cameo, we don't mind his presence.Smile........Personally speaking, am soooooo eagerly looking forward to his entry! I really can't tell you how eager am for this ''third angle'' track. Besides, i really like KW as an actor (have watched him in DMG). and i truly believe KW and ankita will look really good together as a couple (for a small time only, i meanLOL)..'coz both are very cute n fair with ever so charming smile! Embarrassed..........Last but not the least, we BHPHians know how to remain within limits even while criticizing characters.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--slumberqueen

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Khushi thankyou so much for your amazing post. I am so looking forward to seeing KW back on our screens. I am so glad to see all my SRian and Wahian friends  here together again and I want to urge all the Sachi and Shravan fans that we are not here to cause trouble or bash and start war zones. All Karan Wahi fans understand your anticapation at perhaps KW coming in between these two lovers but as Khushi has written he has stated himself that he is a positive character and only doing a cameo so please dont be bitter at him or his fans.

I have already started watching the show so that I know what is happening and I can only say that Shravan only needs a third character to make him realise just how much he truly loves Sachi and Sachi has only eyes for Shravan so there is no way that KWs character wud even stand a chance with her.

I embrace all Sachi and Shravan fans and I hope that you all accept our friendship as we will respect and embrace all of you guys. 

I am in a buzz and cannot wait to see KW.  KHUSHI YOUR POST ROCKS AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--sumana13--

Go to top