Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

To Sachi-Shravan Fans- concerns regarding KW

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Dear Sachi-Shravan Fans,

Hi, I am Khushi, a die-hard fan of Karan Wahi. I understand that a lot of you are upset with the fact that some other guy is entering Sachi's life and trying to ruin Sachi-Shravan's lovestory jab Sachi pe sirf Shravan ka hakk hai. I totally understand your frustration over this new guy. However, since its just a show which is about characters and not actors, can we please keep it healthy when Karan Wahi enters Baat Hamari Pakki Hai as the new guy in Sachi's life?

Karan Wahi is gonna enter as Ranbir in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and it is just a cameo role, and we ourselves din't want him to be tagged as a guy who comes between two lovers after whatever happened in Dill Mill Gayye. So, we ourselves went to him addressing this concerns and  talked to him about it and he has promised himself that it is a fun, positive role and there is not gonna be any marriage breaking at the end of  his role which is a cameo.

So, the moral of the story is Sachi still will belong to Shravan even after Ranbir enters her life, but Ranbir is just a hawa ka jhooka in Sachi's life, iss disha se aayega aur uss disha se nikal jaayega when his role is over.

So, what we Karan Wahi fans want from you guys is, we are not asking you guys to praise Karan Wahi or his character Ranbir, bcoz we understand your frustration that how it feels when a third person tries to be a "Kabab-Mein-Haddi" between two lovers, but all we expect from you guys is respecting our views too and not hating or bashing us for our appreciation towards Karan in this role and not bashing Karan Wahi for playing this role. Its Ok to criticize the character if Ranbir's physical proximity is too close to Sachi and stuff, but we don't want any hatred amongst fans or bashings. We want it healthy for everybody.

So, can we all just enjoy the show knowing Sachi still belongs to Shravan? Bcoz we Karan Wahi fans are  just gonna enjoy him as an actor, might not be able to relate much to him as a character as its a cameo plus we haven't watched this show from the beginning.

Since we respect your views and understand your frustration about Sachi-Shravan being separated for the time being, it is our request can our opinions and appreciation towards Karan Wahi and his role Ranbir be respected too in this forum?

P.S. I might not be active as much in this forum when KW enters BHPH due to restrictions but am making this post on behalf of fellow Karan Wahi fans

Edited by Khushi007 - 16 December 2010 at 8:55am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

jgsojitramarianscrazyjeransohrobMamanashrutireddygr8RestlessWriterMr.ZkSATHYA88supercool3arp04srocksginacspringsMahamRagz2009ekdoteenchar...Noorya...Rush_25mysterieuxuppaasShipra_S-Leah-pavsheerhoneyShiningStar18chammak_challoash91-Raindrops---sumana13---Jahnvi-DJ..slumberqueenmonty22krishnariadesigrl05sajni786desi chic.Sidrafriends_rockKai.Ameresromiosugar1spamalotadventure_gurlsunaina02norzarLennienikita_88-Harshu--MERRY--x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi

All i can say is.......

KW fans just enjoy KW as an actor doing an role, and in this track and in this show

The truth is if it wasnt KW then another actor would of played this character in this track, so in a way what is the difference

And i agree with Khushi, respect is important and what is the point of bashing, i will never understand

KW is doing a cameo, and we all know the story is about SaVan

I just hope this forum is peaceful and pleasent when KW and KW fans venture into this forum and so on

Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacmysterieuxash91--sumana13--DJ..spamalotkrishnariaromiosugar1sajni786.Sidrafriends_rock-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you khushi :D
great post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac--sumana13--DJ..romiosugar1

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
khushiiii Hug

thanxz 4 making this post on this forums 

u said it all!

since most of the KARAN WHI fans will be be here on this forums to support him and 2 enjoy his short funfilled cameo and we would be catching up d show at this point but as khushi said u guyz need not worry about sanchi n shravan not being together 'coz at d end its gonna them together 

i just hope we can all keep the negativity away n enjoy the show n have F.U.N on this forum!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac--sumana13--romiosugar1

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Welcome to our forum !Hug
We also expect Karan wahi fans to appreciate other actors, characters of the serial .
Secondly , we do hope that all karan wahi fan will not play "cameo role"  in this forum and some of you will stay back too to enjoy the serial Big smile 

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 December 2010 at 9:14am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jgsojitrashrutireddygr8Mr.Zkginacarp04srockspavsash91mysterieux--sumana13--InfofanDJ..friends_rockspamalotslumberqueenmonty22sajni786Perfangel5655romiosugar1-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-Lennienikita_88

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
totally agree with u Khush!!!  We can enjoy watching KW cameo in the show!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks KhushiBig smile

story is abt ShaVan and KW is going to do just a cameo so I m just gonna enjoy the show and Karan's char Big smile though i still watch the show sometime LOL and  I really hope even for that time this forum will not turn into DMG forum LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thank you so much khushi for this wonderful post!

yes we do understand the pain since we went through the same things, but it is just a cameo, and since he said it is fun, loveing character and in the end no marriage will be broken, i can say, we all can take a breath now and enjoy the show, b/c no matter what, in the end sachi and shrava will be together forever, like khushi said he is a wind, he will come and then go without any harms, so please it will be really nice if we could enjoy the show without getting on each other bad notes, we are here till kw here, after he leaves, we will to, so whatever time we have, we hope we laugh together, have fun together and not get into bashing mood!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkginac--sumana13--DJ..

Go to top