India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

why gauri ?

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
why gauri why?Ouch how can u be so mean and selfishDeadDead aarohi is ur childhood frnd and u r doing this with her and also with arjun who trusted u and considered u as a good friend really gauri u r a big curse on a bond like friendshipAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry tum toh friend keh lane ke liye hi layak nahi and wait u think u luv arjunLOLLOLLOL so dear i want to say u something lov signifies sacrifiesSmile joh pyar karte hai woh pehla and lover ki khushi ke bare mein sochte hai badme apni and u very well knw arjun luvs arohiClapClapClap nd only aarohi could u hear that nd gauri tum toh friendship bhi thik tarah se nibha nahi payi toh pyar kyakhak nibhagAngryAngryi go die somewhereDeadDead i m feeling really bad for aarohi and arjunCryCryCry they both are trusting her and she is playing wid thier feelingsDeadDeadDeadand gauri u knw aarohi frm ur childhood and u god to knw arjun few months back so i want to ask u is this one sided luv is more imp than ur true friend who supported u ConfusedConfused
luv arjohiEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo25khalida4uBobbi.Siddhi_

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i think friendshiq is more important then love friends r very helpful in every condition but in gauri case she is don't care for arohi but arohi cares for her love my arohi she is so sweet
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I hate gauri too!! But you know I'm actually feeling a bit positive because tomorrow after all the crap that gauri might tell arohi, arohi might agree to go to the engagement party with chiku and arjun might go to that party as well.. and yipieeeeeeeee!! they can meet which might help clear a little tiny bit of misunderstanding!!
Really hope this happens!!
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

I hate gauri too!! But you know I'm actually feeling a bit positive because tomorrow after all the crap that gauri might tell arohi, arohi might agree to go to the engagement party with chiku and arjun might go to that party as well.. and yipieeeeeeeee!! they can meet which might help clear a little tiny bit of misunderstanding!!
Really hope this happens!!
hp so dear bt may aarohi will get frustrated seeing arjun as gauri had told wrng things abt arjun that gauri i just want to kill her Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index