Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

now everyone is mad at pia!!!!! (Page 3)

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
ya but i think abhay will get to know the truth soon and abhiya will be together
and i hope misha gets well soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Poor pia. Abhay started accusing her even before listening to her. Only Abhay was with her now he also mu her. Hope this clear soon and Abhiya gets together again.

leeseunggilove

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
yes totally feeling bad for Piya. Just now when she thot there was someone who wud support her she has to go through this! I hope she does not get shattered much but I know she will. The rest is fine but she feels more if Abhay deserts her!
Can't blame Abhay either he has always seen her as the snoop so him jumping to conclusion that it is her who is telling on him is not much of a surprise! Hopefully he will know the truth sooner and will patch up with Piya!
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

oh poor Girl.
everyone is against her..she is all alone..  but i guess Abhay cant stay away from her more time..he will realise his mistake very soon. than Aplogize to pia session will start 1 by 1.LOL
well abhay will realise dat she nees him more dan ever..LOL..n maybe his magnetic vamoire powers give pia more companyLOL
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio95

if u watch sbs again, abhay says he misunderstands her, then later on finds out that it wasn't her. Smile
i noe uske baad jungle sceneDay Dreaming and den pia finds out abt abhay.Embarrassed

scorpio95

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

ya but i think abhay will get to know the truth soon and abhiya will be together
and i hope misha gets well soonLOL
infact pia is gonna find out abt abhayduring d jungle sceneLOLConfused...atr learning ki pia never told anyone abt him...
sigh..all dis fr a jungle tripLOL
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapdmg

yes totally feeling bad for Piya. Just now when she thot there was someone who wud support her she has to go through this! I hope she does not get shattered much but I know she will. The rest is fine but she feels more if Abhay deserts her!
Can't blame Abhay either he has always seen her as the snoop so him jumping to conclusion that it is her who is telling on him is not much of a surprise! Hopefully he will know the truth sooner and will patch up with Piya!
well acually dis is wat i think..dat abhay is dissed at pia n leaves town..meanwhile pia is chased by soemone in d woods..n abhay on realising ki pia is innocent saves her life in d jungleEmbarrassed
abt d patch up..im betting on d new year..maybe then abhaiya will confess ,againLOL
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
every1 is walking away from PiaAngry

leeseunggilove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index