Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: munz.

Yeah... Thought the same... Poor soul... The only support lost his fate on her... Pity thing Pia...

i think its fate and time dats against pia..poor girl.has to face so much of oppositon unnecessarily!
leeseunggilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshera

I know poor girl

I'm really feeling pity for her now.
She's now the target of every1's hatred n mu

same here hun...shes on everyone's hit list at d moment😡🥱
leeseunggilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Pia has the habit of interfering in matters that is none of her business. Come to think of it, all Ekta heroines has this habit. They also get unnecessarily blamed & humiliated, everything that is unlucky happens to them, they are hated by everyone and

no one believes them until the end.

look pia doesnt interfere!!! secondly dnt fall into d cliche hole...pkyek n pia r far from ekta's standard typical shows!!!
yeah at d moment pia is unlucky and d object of hatred and gossip..bt im sure her time will change pretty soon😊
thk123 thumbnail
oh poor Girl.
everyone is against her..she is all alone..  but i guess Abhay cant stay away from her more time..he will realise his mistake very soon. than Aplogize to pia session will start 1 by 1.😆

Originally posted by: munz.

Yeah... Thought the same... Poor soul... The only support lost his fate on her... Pity thing Pia...

i second u........
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if u watch sbs again, abhay says he misunderstands her, then later on finds out that it wasn't her. 😊
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya but i think abhay will get to know the truth soon and abhiya will be together
and i hope misha gets well soon😆
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor pia. Abhay started accusing her even before listening to her. Only Abhay was with her now he also mu her. Hope this clear soon and Abhiya gets together again.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yes totally feeling bad for Piya. Just now when she thot there was someone who wud support her she has to go through this! I hope she does not get shattered much but I know she will. The rest is fine but she feels more if Abhay deserts her!
Can't blame Abhay either he has always seen her as the snoop so him jumping to conclusion that it is her who is telling on him is not much of a surprise! Hopefully he will know the truth sooner and will patch up with Piya!
leeseunggilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: thk123

oh poor Girl.

everyone is against her..she is all alone..  but i guess Abhay cant stay away from her more time..he will realise his mistake very soon. than Aplogize to pia session will start 1 by 1.😆

well abhay will realise dat she nees him more dan ever..😆..n maybe his magnetic vamoire powers give pia more company😆