I am Shocked Noow .Shocked.Gauri Is So Selfish Ouch
Hate Her For What She Did Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan23Siddhi_

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I hope Arohi and Arjun meet soon, they need to meet and talk face to face. Arjun made a bad decision in talking to Gauri, she will do nothing but tear him and Arohi further apart. Not liking this :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal_kashishSiddhi_

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Urghhhh she is so stupid yar... Angry
aisi frnd hone se tou na hona acha haiEvil Smile

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i just cant believe a BEST frnd can do so......she is soooo not worth calling a frnd yaar... n even not the BAHU of Aluwaliyas.....!!!...who the hell cares abt the realtionship she is having wid her husband... if it works or not..!!.. being a DAUGHTER IN LAW.. u juat cant kick the REPUTATION of ur family wid feet like she did........... gosh she is sooo immature.. thts what i hate abt this crcrtr the most... frm the point she tired to commit suicide..........

n the betray toward Arohi... gosh..!!.. Arohi luves her soo much.. she did even Risk her OWN REPUTATION when she went in NIGHT to Arjuns place just save Gauri.....n this Gauri... she is ruining ALL DREAMZ n HAPPINESS of her FRND...just bcuz her dreamz didnt come true..... this is soooo despoooo........uurrgggghhhh 

Arohis DAD- ya of course v all dont want her to force his daughter like this... but guys he has a point....!!... i mean larki ki izzat kharab ho jayee toh AAJ bhi problems hoti hain..!!!.... time is changing ya... but not THT much... our culture will stay the same..!!!

Arjun Talking to GAURI= STUPID MONSTER!!!!!!.....but aur kisi ka number shayad na ho uske paas.... Ermm

btw- WHERE IS SHEFALII????...... they cant seriously have send her home???... can they??

n i sooo hope tht they will meet at this party... but actually i think v shud prepare our selves 4 a looongggg judai.. n biggg misunderstanding..... cuz GAURI will ruin EVERYTHING...!!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFan

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i didnt expect this from Guri if she loves Arjun n she knw he will nevr love her but how can she do that to some ones love errrrrrr hope wtevr she say to Arohi ............ she dnt believe her  cant wait for 2mrw

ArjuhiFan

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
same here Hate Guri after wt she has done how can she do that to Arjun wt kind of love is this anywyz hope arohi dnt trust her n soon Arohi and Arjun met some whr so he can eplain evrythin him self

ArjuhiFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index