Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

i hate gauri (Page 2)

shama2012 Newbie
shama2012
shama2012

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

hw dare she tear dat letter n broke dat gift
just hate her alot i wonder wat she will tell to arohi in tomorrw episode...ahhhh
just hate her..bullshit dirne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lol.. has to be Party Kmh 1 mien natasha.. Yaha gauri. Stry mien twist n turns honge... Tabhi to arjuhi will prove kitani mohabbat hai Thumbs Up N gauri.. lolz she is so funny.. N weirdConfused Arohi luvs Gauri soo much..  3 yrs ki thi wo jab arohi usko 1st time mili... Play skool mien.. Uski bst frnd hai woh...Gauro ko yaad nahi aaya.. Huh Evil Smile

ArjuhiFan

sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
 I know I hated Gauri in today's episode what kind of a friend is she if she can't get Arjun she won't let anyone have him especially her best friend Arohi. Where as Arohi had helped Gauri so much before her wedding.i would feel ashamed to ...have such friends who are jealous for their best friend's happiness just because they didn't get it then her best friend can't get it either. I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to heart Arohi even further. Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way.

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I loved Gauri's character, as a friend, she seemed like a really nice person. I think at the moment she's just jealous that Arjun loves Arohi and not her. But now I really dislike her!! She's under this infatuation of Arjun that she just can't see him love her best friend. The way she said that her marriage with Rajveer is just namesake, she will be "free" after divorce and most of all when she said that if Arjun can't become hers she won't let he become anyone elses, especially Arohi.. That just shocked me!! She's definitely got some bad and negative plans in mind!!
nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
plz is gauri ko koi mental hospital ka rasta dikhao
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
It's so obvious that she doesn't love him!! I mean if she really and truly loved him then she wouldn't care whether he loves her or not, she would care whether he's happy or not!! I hope she realises this soon..

sujal_kashish

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i just hateeeeeee gauri.how can she do this?if just feel like slaping her.may be arjun's family n gauri will be a thorn in arjuhi's love story.i m really feeling sad for arjuhi bcoz arjun wanted to give that letter n globe 2 arohi n bcoz of gauri she will not get these things.OH GOD!I feel like crying.this gauri is just an evil !hate her like anything.

Siddhi_

worldequalsyou Goldie
worldequalsyou
worldequalsyou

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
---same here....Angry
i hate her...
as well .....

OH nOO ...
what's gonna happen now.....??????
Sheafali....where r you..
Arohi needs you ...Cry

Siddhi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index