ArjuhiFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” how can gauri do dis she tear letter ugrrrrr n she broken da most inportant gift in arohi life...we all knw arohi save dat gift in jungle when kali attack dem...n she still luvs arjun??i wish arjun hadnt call gauri 2 say dat he loves arohi😭😭😭....n arohi dad how can he force arohi 2 meet chiku? i wish arohi n chiku go in party n arjun 2 comes there...
what do u guys think what will happen next??
               karanika rocks❀️
                sakun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalakakmh thumbnail
Hate her for what she did!!!! 😑😑😑
I am completely afraid now!!!!!😭😭😭
😭
😭😑
poo25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate gauri in today epi she become evil
Therusha_Pillay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg she is mad and what ever she felt for arjun was never love... this gal is obsessed like some serial killer...some1 get dis so called married women a doctor...besides what shes doing to arjun, i cant believe she did this to arohi i thought they where best frds how can some1 who claims to be ur frd ever do this to u.guari doesnt care about any1 but herself....she is so two faced godddddddd i hate her
surpatel thumbnail
That double minded gauri is a shameless creature i hv ever seen how can u ditch to ur friend reaaly she should be admitted to mental asylum hv u guys seen how she ws behaving wid aarohi and telling her that she had done wng by loving arjun and wen arjun called her how happy she ws how disgusting go get a life gauri
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh poor Arjuhi nw how will they meet.....................

Im sure nw that double faced female will tell Arohi all the lies and bad things abt Arjun nd viseverca

Urgh😑 i cant tell hw much i hate her.........
shama2012 thumbnail
yeah me too hate dat dirne ...bullshit..bitch...moron..jackass...hw dare she tear da letter n broke dat gift..just hate her alot i wonder wat will she tell arohi(KRITZZ)IN TOMORRROWS EPISODE...ahhhhhh..just hate her...bitch..dirne..
shama2012 thumbnail

hw dare she tear dat letter n broke dat gift
just hate her alot i wonder wat she will tell to arohi in tomorrw episode...ahhhh
just hate her..bullshit dirne

chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol.. has to be πŸ₯³ Kmh 1 mien natasha.. Yaha gauri. Stry mien twist n turns honge... Tabhi to arjuhi will prove kitani mohabbat hai πŸ‘πŸΌ N gauri.. lolz she is so funny.. N weirdπŸ˜• Arohi luvs Gauri soo much..  3 yrs ki thi wo jab arohi usko 1st time mili... Play skool mien.. Uski bst frnd hai woh...Gauro ko yaad nahi aaya.. Huh πŸ˜ˆ
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I know I hated Gauri in today's episode what kind of a friend is she if she can't get Arjun she won't let anyone have him especially her best friend Arohi. Where as Arohi had helped Gauri so much before her wedding.i would feel ashamed to ...have such friends who are jealous for their best friend's happiness just because they didn't get it then her best friend can't get it either. I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to heart Arohi even further. Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way.