Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~16-12- Tasha - sudz-kala (Page 2)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hey Shona thanx for the amazing precapHugLoved Tasha scenesDay Dreaminghe was looking her thru rare view mirrorWinkDay Dreamingchori chori chupke chupkeWinkloved it ...but gadha won"t admit that he can"t live without herLOLmay be will realize that sooner or later...Wink...waiting  that day to come....Suds and kala are getting on my nerves...now a days they are getting too much screen spaceAngry.....any ways lets see what tomorrow holds for us Winkthanx yaar...u take care and see ya around Thumbs UpClapHug

Edited by suhana19 - 16 December 2010 at 9:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedshonapinky

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks shona for the precap.........i loved it wen kala god that pissed expression....she had tears in her eys oh m lovin it LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedshonapinky-Carrie-

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Kalawati! Chatpata to tu rahi hai ab! Upparwale ke yahaan der hain andher nahin.Totally loved the expressions on the two losersROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL BTW Suds said "Mia-Biwi phir mil gaye toh" when Kala almost smashed that vase on that a&@#$$ head.LOLLOL
Arey Suds bewakoof.Woh alag kab huye the re?

Are u happy today,Shonu?My Patil Saab took ur girl for a ride in his jeep.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHe was so concerned for her when he had to brake suddenly.And he waited for her to drop her back safely homeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Tum log to aise hi galat galat bolte ho mere sweetie ke baare mein.Approve Dekha?
Kya zulfen udd rahi thi driving ke time?Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Haye!

Awesome episode and Awesome precapClapClap

Thank u Shonu Monu for the updateSmile

aww Thankz a ton zuby dear...Big smile.i didnt get wat he said den ...LOLwill edit d post nwEmbarrassed

aww am so haapy watching ur patil saab with hiz patni at d mandirEmbarrassedBig smileaww he did zubySmileaww meine kuch galath nahin bolaLOLur patil saab iz sweet but sweeter wen he getz drunkLOL
oh no...u naughty...!!EmbarrassedLOL
ur moz welcum dear...!!Big smile

Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Shona thanx for the amazing precapHugLoved Tasha scenesDay Dreaminghe was looking her thru rare view mirrorWinkDay Dreamingchori chori chupke chupkeWinkloved it ...but gadha won"t admit that he can"t live without herLOLmay be will realize that sooner or later...Wink...waiting got that day to come....Suds and kala are getting on my nerves...now a days they are getting too much screen spaceAngry.....any ways lets see what tomorrow holds for us Winkthanx yaar...u take care and see ya around Thumbs UpClapHug

ur moz welcum suhanaHugaww  dey wer too adorableEmbarrassedu said all...!! he wd ....till den v can enjoy der chori chori chipke chuke scenzLOLEmbarrassed aww sudz and kalaAngryder scenz r hilariozLOLur moz welcum dear...!! take care,,lotz of luv and hugz...!!Hug

Originally posted by skavitha08

thanks shona for the precap.........i loved it wen kala god that pissed expression....she had tears in her eys oh m lovin it LOLROFL

ur moz welm kavi....welcum bak yr...Hugaww sudz gonna hav a tough time tomLOL

Edited by shonapinky - 16 December 2010 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Carrie-

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the precap sona.

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona.

Though I liked today's epiosede....but this Dutta's I remember I remember not wala situation is reaching saturation point with me.!!!!!!

mussy.jamshedshonapinky

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap Shona. Loved the way he kept glancing thru the mirror. Felt bad when he saw his sis with the food. He was expecting his Naku to serve him.

Have ?s. Beginning how is that he didn't see Madhu when he passed her in the kitchen. Was he so drunk he didn't realize it. 

AbhiAnishonapinky

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks shona for the awesome precap..........

Well I feel next card is going to be ' Seema'.........kala will bring her to create more distance b/w dutta and nakusha............what do u say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinky-Carrie-

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanx for the precap, shona......... it is interesting...........hey did u notice the CCTVs of PN are working.............

AbhiAnishonapinky

Go to top