Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Man!! Veena was pissed today!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ashmit and Shweta should indeed have cleaned her shoes....her passion!! πŸ˜› But we could've done without the 'Maine uski chaddiyan bhi dhoyin hain!!'. TMI alert!! 🀒 

Sammy boy wasn't happy that Ash and Veena made up so soon. LOL!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
. Shweta calls veena
badtameez because she threw her shoes at him

can someone plz refresh miss tameezdaar memory and remind her of the language she used in her arguements with dolly....and how she got up aggressively to tackle dolly....and sameer held her back.....her admitting in front of the world that usnay kabhi apnay baap ki nahin suni.....or maybe that is all part of being tameezdaar.
Edited by unhappyviewer - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: mcm226

Ashmit is using Veena🀒........but she is the one to be blamed for this😑,bewkoof aurat😑..........but may be yehi uska game plan ho taaki show me tiki rahe πŸ€”.....Ashmit ke to maze hi maze hai,2-2 maids thi uska khayal rakhne,abhi bhi ek hai waha jo uske liye KUCHHH bhi karne ko tayyar hai🀒

it's win win situation for asshmit ...Two maid and BB ka paid holiday vacation  πŸ˜‰ . And if bollywood industry support him he will be the winner πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anon

😲How can you kidnap dolly aunty...where would you hide her....actually Q is How on earth can you hide her? πŸ˜†

Hide Dolly behind Khali !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, really. I do think that Ashmit should've cleaned the shoes. Seriously. Not because Veena washed his chaddis but cuz he made them dirty during the task. That is the least  and Shweta could have done. It's funny how Shweta sat back and enjoyed the whole thing like it was only Ashmit who made them dirty. And credit lene kee daffa she was like "I did the whole thing".
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Hide Dolly behind Khali !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Gud one...πŸ˜† you wont see her for days then 😳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Man!! Veena was pissed today!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ashmit and Shweta should indeed have cleaned her shoes....her passion!! πŸ˜› But we could've done without the 'Maine uski chaddiyan bhi dhoyin hain!!'. TMI alert!! 🀒 

Sammy boy wasn't happy that Ash and Veena made up so soon. LOL!!

I wonder what more revelations she has to make !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amy22

Guys, really. I do think that Ashmit should've cleaned the shoes. Seriously. Not because Veena washed his chaddis but cuz he made them dirty during the task. That is the least  and Shweta could have done. It's funny how Shweta sat back and enjoyed the whole thing like it was only Ashmit who made them dirty. And credit lene kee daffa she was like "I did the whole thing".

Yeah, ia gree. Shweta was cleaning Dolly's cosmetic bag in the toilet. She could've done the same with Veena's shoes. But oh no!! Madame ki juti se!! 🀒
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

Shweta washing Veena's shoes? now that would get max trp'sπŸ˜†
But seriously yeh maharani kyun wash karegi....BB ki laadli hain...BB yeh hone nahi dega😑
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 ashmit says i manaoed her in 5 secs.

shame on you veena.....women like you will always remain a door mat😑....ab jao aur uski chaddi wash karo.