Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crystalline23

kidnapping and murder😳

dolly ka kidanaaap πŸ˜‰ would love to watch it...BB should have vodaphone customer competition πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mcm226

hey aayushi..........Bee-hiveπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...........don't DEAR to talk to Ishan likkkkke thattttttπŸ˜†

Yeah !!😑 Give her some more lacture. I am gatting crazy like Veena now !! 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

hey aayushi..........Bee-hiveπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...........don't DEAR to talk to Ishan likkkkke thattttttπŸ˜†

lawk! layt me tyell you one thang. I babble like I want toπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: bigboss33

dolly ka kidanaaap πŸ˜‰ would love to watch it...BB should have vodaphone customer competition πŸ˜†

😲How can you kidnap dolly aunty...where would you hide her....actually Q is How on earth can you hide her? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by anon - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Originally posted by: anon

Yeah its Farah with Salman and Katrina Kaif too - they have similar relationship to V-A - Blow hot/blow cold.....i dont really follow bollywood relationships and gossip and these people change their gfs/Bfs as much as they change their pants...🀒😳

Kissing and fighting - you forgot the massaging πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Assmit wont want her - she has been 'around' too much - with him, Hrish and now BB....LOL πŸ˜†

BB doesnt want her either - he will find new gal in BB5 so that just leaves Veena with her shoes...😳

Agree !!! Glad sameer stick with her gentleman giri. Otheriwaise she was ready to hit him too..to make others jealous.  πŸ˜‰
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: bigboss33

Dolly ka kidnap?😲 I really doubt that...jo bhi dolly ka kidnap karega, uska dolly murder kar degiπŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
Originally posted by: anon

😲How can you kidnap dolly aunty...where would you hide her....actually Q is How on earth can you hide her? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont know but it would be fun task for inmates to kidnap dolly while she is sleeping  πŸ˜‰  If inmate is successful BB need to award them with BB trophy and 1 corroe πŸ˜† 
10 Pages have been all about Veena madam, thats how she generates TRPs but stupid behiveyar (behaviour)

PS I want Sam IN!!!! Seema can go out, she hasnt added much to show...others have only got out as they have done irritating things and cos seema has been chup she has avoided nominations so far.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ashmit is using Veena🀒........but she is the one to be blamed for this😑,bewkoof aurat😑..........but may be yehi uska game plan ho taaki show me tiki rahe πŸ€”.....Ashmit ke to maze hi maze hai,2-2 maids thi uska khayal rakhne,abhi bhi ek hai waha jo uske liye KUCHHH bhi karne ko tayyar hai🀒
Quantico thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

lawk! layt me tyell you one thang. I babble like I want toπŸ˜†

She follow oxford english hard to undertsand and digest πŸ˜†