Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anon

Bigg Boss is stuck in this love triangle with Ashmit and Veena.

Like V-A are blow hot-blow cold couple same will apply to Veena and BB.πŸ˜†

And shoes are her passion????? So not ashmit then πŸ˜† Anyways her fashion/passion sucks - you dont wear killer heels in the house!!!!

she wears killer heels first to kill her image and then BB's😳
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola amigos πŸ€— Muchas Gracias por Updates... Hasta luego πŸ˜›πŸ€—
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TMK ka sirf title mila hai..πŸ˜• Yeh dono aise khush ho gaye jaise TMK mein role mil gayaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

May be she is practicing self hypnotism. because if she doesn't convince herself she is bootiful then would be difficult to convince mirrors and camera's

🀣hehehe true but you know she reminds me exactly of what Rakhi Sawant did and she is just copying her with all this stuff.

She is hoping to get famous for all of it and build her career like Rakhi did with all her different programmes that she did after BB.

But i honestly doubt she will become as famous as RS after BB4 because RS was famous b4 BB but no one even knew who Veena was...πŸ€’πŸ˜†
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really, they need to stop overreacting why they weren't told who the chors were. It's a game, man, they are so primitve sometimes, these housemates.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amy22

Really, they need to stop overreacting why they weren't told who the chors were. It's a game, man, they are so primitve sometimes, these housemates.

BB didn't announce who the chors were?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: amy22

Thats what i also dont understand! Seriously was a task, get over it???

Like i said before if other way around they would have done the same so what is the big deal?

Dolly is getting all upset with Veena now which i dont get? and Veena is upset on Ashmit.....Uff......

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
remember sakshi said in interview that veena is so crazy about her shoes and stuff.
Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anon

🀣hehehe true but you know she reminds me exactly of what Rakhi Sawant did and she is just copying her with all this stuff.

She is hoping to get famous for all of it and build her career like Rakhi did with all her different programmes that she did after BB.

But i honestly doubt she will become as famous as RS after BB4 because RS was famous b4 BB but no one even knew who Veena was...πŸ€’πŸ˜†

i highly doubt if she will get even one offer after BB n sincerely hope i wont get to see her again in indian shows.
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳😳😳 Toh aaj ghar main kyaa kya hua