BB4 - Daily Discussions - 16th Dec

Posted: 13 years ago
⭐️ Welcome to the Bigg Boss 4 forum ⭐️

A new season with new host Salman Khan and new house mates. Lets hope to see good entertainment and fun.

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

For those members who want to know in brief what transpired in the episode, the DT has thought of an option. We will compile all the updates/snippets posted by the members in the thread and summarize it in the main post itself. Members who wish to update please do so on the main page so that it doesnt get lost in the pages and those interested in reading comprehensive update can access easily.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticise the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personalised comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Moderator's Note: 

If you have query  related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT  clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it and express your issue clearly. The DT wont entertain such posts on the forum.

Please report posts which are offensive or demeaning instead of retaliating with the post maker and give reasonable time to DT to take action.

If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or celebrity. Do remember "A topic wont be closed just becoz  its a different view or perspective than yours. "

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

IF has a taken a strict stand against use of invectives/ expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be thrashed and WL increased. Repeated offence can result in permanent ban.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

ENJOY and Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Please do NOT post till the episode begins. Thanks.

Those who want to give details please reserve. Thanks.
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

16 December 2010
Updates

Day 73

Early in the morning Dolly realises her pink bag is missing. Sameer tells her she is being targetted.Dolly lets out a war cry ke mera pink bag de de.πŸ˜†
She says i felt someone come near me but i didnt wake up.Dolly tells veerjee she suspects Shweta.

Dolly talks into the camera and tells bigg boss that should she remain awake at
night because all her stuff is getting robbed. Veena starts whooping loudly and saying
meri ek ek heels ghayab hai .Dolly says ek hi couple hai πŸ˜›she should have said pair πŸ˜ƒ
Veena is upset and lying down near her shoes. Dolly says now u know
how it feels. Dolly says meri ek bhi lipstick nahi chhori. Veena says
forget all that what do i wear. Dolly tells veena now she is gonna ghayab karofy
shweta's stuff. She takes her small teddy. Veena is giving shayri and saying her heels are so important .All think its a fashion but its her passion. 😲Shaayyyrriiiii aaaa gayi  veena ko πŸ‘

Shweta comes and says that none of the guys stuff has been stolen . Veena tells Ashmit that how will she walk without her shoes. She is lying down near her shoes and ASHmit says
that u r lying near it as if if some relative is ill. He keeps a pillow and tells her to lie on the floor
with shoes on he either side. He tells her u r giving importance to shoes which
you wear on your feet. Ashmi tis irritating veena and she throws her shoes at him.Dolly is telling veena that
all this is shweta's doing .She knows our weakness.Ashmit tells shweta that she has become a professional thief .
Dolly tells ashmit and veena that she will hide sameer's laughing buddha and shweta's
teddy. She says chor ki daadi ka tinka dikh jaayega. Ashmit robs shweta's makeup kit and hides it in a flower pot  in the garden. SAmeer is doing jaap of mantras. Ashmit tells sameer that dolly
herself is doing all this and she has hidden her stuff herself. Ashmit
reveals dolly;s plan of robbing his buddha to him.Very smarly Ashmit says that i will hide ur buddha and u pretend as if you dont know . Sameer says dolly is so jobless that she is doing all this .Ashmit then tells shweta that he has hidden her makeup bag.
And he asks shweta to hide her own teddy in ashmit's drawer.
Vena's tong and straightener is missing . Shweta then pretends and asks
where is my teddy.Sameer tells khali to make bolied palak for ashmit. And some aloo dish for the rest .
Khali wants to make only one but interesting dish. Sameer says dil se whatever u make
we will eat.Khali asks him mera khaana swaad nahi lagta πŸ˜ƒ . he says mujhe discussion
se hoti hai pareshani. Aisa lagta hai india ka budget ka discussion ho raha hai .
Sameer is checking out what is in the fridge and says hafta bhar ka khaana
khila key bimaar kar dogey. SAmeer tells khali aap jitna khaaney ki baat karte ho
uthna khila detey toh mazaa aa jaata.😳 Dolly reads out a bb letter and announces
that since shweta and ashmit were successful in their task they are given the
title of Tees maar khan . They get 300 luxury points each.
Dolly gets irritated with veena and says i will not trust u again. Veena says i confronted ashmit but he didnt agree ,its not my fault.

Ashmit and SAmeer remove veena's shoes from the roof where he had hidden it.
veena is upset and Ashmit tells her he is keeping her shoes in the bathroom.
Veena is getting angry with ashmit;s attitude of not keeping her shoes back in the
bedroom. Khali is trying to pacify her.Veena is saying that ashmit ko ego aa gaya hai toh uska bhi abhi aa
jaayega.She is crying and then finally goes and gets her shoes back.She asks him why didnt he keep
her shoes back .He says its not my work to clean ur shoes and keep it.
She throws another shoe at him. they argue again. She tells him u go your way man. Ashmit tells her i didnt clean
ur shoes because i wanted to have my protein shake. Veena is upset.Ashmit is talking to khali
and she comes and says dont talk about me to anyone.She says ur a babbler. Then she says go and get my shoes now.
He says first give me a hug and a kiss then i'll get it. Then he walks out telling everyone ke wo pagla gayi hai.
Ashmit was telling shweta and seema that i wanted to have an apple thats why i didnt do her
stuff. And she should have asked nicely. Veena is crying inside and telling sameer and khali meine
uski chaddiyan bhi dhoyi hai aur usko itna ego hai. Shweta and ashmit are having pizza and coke arranged by bigg boss.
Sameer is singing a song jaane kahan gaye wo din.Ashmit hugs veena and makes up with her . He tells he r u look hot when u
are angry.Sameer is angry with veena's behaviour and says he doesnt understand her . Kabhi kaisi kabhi kaisi . Shweta calls veena
badtameez because she threw her shoes at him.Sameer then tells veena next time u come crying to me you will get zero sympathy .you were raving and ranting
for one hour and ashmit says i manaoed her in 5 secs.  Day ends with   veena getting up in the middle of the night as if she's in pain and ashmit gets up too . . . Haiiiiiii kya love story hai . πŸ‘

Edited by gypsy4444 - 13 years ago
Thanks for Updates!

Veena is angry with Ashmit again.....jesus leave the poor guy alone!!!

Seriously...she gets upset that he lied to her about stealing her shoes..UFF Get over it!!!!

If it was the other way around she would have done the same to win the task! Again she is irritating me with such stupid behaviour and sulking...😳
Edited by anon - 13 years ago
Veena is trying her level best to in top 5. BB is enojying her nautaki.. πŸ˜‰ .. BB is in love with veena. Not ready to leave her for second πŸ˜›
Originally posted by bigboss33

Veena is trying her level best to in top 5. BB is enojying her nautaki.. πŸ˜‰ .. BB is in love with veena. Not ready to leave her for second πŸ˜›

Bigg Boss is stuck in this love triangle with Ashmit and Veena.

Like V-A are blow hot-blow cold couple same will apply to Veena and BB.πŸ˜†

And shoes are her passion????? So not ashmit then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways her fashion/passion sucks - you dont wear killer heels in the house!!!!
Thanks Ishan and Gypsi for wonderful updates !!

You guys rock .....I don't see any need to watch episodes after reading your updates πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anon

Thanks for Updates!

Veena is angry with Ashmit again.....jesus leave the poor guy alone!!!

Seriously...she gets upset that he lied to her about stealing her shoes..UFF Get over it!!!!

If it was the other way around she would have done the same to win the task! Again she is irritating me with such stupid behaviour and sulking...😳

Heights of ego and possesive ness... 🀒
Ab kon samjayega veena ko that she started irritating anon.😊

I hope they don't give her her jhoothe back ... she will be forced to leave the show
Originally posted by Goldysom

Heights of ego and possesive ness... 🀒
Ab kon samjayega veena ko that she started irritating anon.😊

Lol possesiveness....hmmmm......she is weird....and ashmit also got shoes thrown at him from her so god she is acting like its a matter of life and death - she has other pairs of shoes no?

Anon ke pass bhi naam hai...πŸ˜‰ lol.....yh she is irritating and i want her and Khali out!! Stupid hulk nominated seema and Sam right? Not fair! He should vote himself out for being lazy!

Edited by anon - 13 years ago