Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

All it took was one look at her?? (Page 4)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Originally posted by ganga16tr

you know what. i hope bebo doesnt find out amrit's alive untill they come face to face. i want a huge shocker for bebo! 
Yeah that would be more dramatic n wonderful !!!

wow ganga janu it will be more interesting, ufff i am eagerly waiting for the MAHA EPIDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
But before Amrit meeting Bebo, he must clear all his misunderstandings. It would be really bad to see Bebo trying to prove her innocence before Amrit.

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

But before Amrit meeting Bebo, he must clear all his misunderstandings. It would be really bad to see Bebo trying to prove her innocence before Amrit.

don't worry it will clear it up by itself, bebo won't have to prove her innocent.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

r u guys really thinking that this khotte viju killed shalini?
well guess what i have the same feeling, i guess he killed shalini, but i don't understand the reason. what could be the reason to kill shalini?Confused, and then bringing bebo as arjun's wife, well if he wanted to take all the property then he could have made arjun paagal in memory of shalini and get the whole properly, but why bringing bebo in place of shalin....totally confused, ab to ye confusion sirf CV's hi door kar sakte hai, eagerly waiting for the MAHA EPI.

Viju very well know that Bebo is Kukku's jaan and if Kukku knows that Bebo is alive he would become normal and report to the police what had happened. There would be an inquiry and the police might find out who the culprit is. So he might have decided to keep Bebo at home.
Viju isn't that good even from the beginning. He was drugging Bebo without Arjun's knowledge. He also hide the truth of Amrit being alive. He decided to kill Bebo when Arjun had really fallen for here and was interfering her in company matters. Same must be the case with Shalini also. She must have prevented Arjun & Viju from doing something and Viju must be angry at her & he decided to finish of her.

wow great idea, and i like what ur concluding. but still i have one more question
if shalini started interfering in Arjun's business and viju didn't like this and decided to kill her, then why, why Shalini called Kuku instead of calling Arjun?
I didn't get this. if her life were in danger then she should have called her husband not some strange person, now it seems like Shalini's murder was all a plan and kuku got trapped in this.
and now i am also having feeling that Shalini is ALIVE. 

Viju might have created some circumstances in which Shalini could only contact Kuku. May be Arjun would be out of station or something like that.As you said, if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead then he would be responsible. Anyway, Just five more episodes before the revelation of all the mysteries. Let us count down for that......

Ambofan

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

r u guys really thinking that this khotte viju killed shalini?
well guess what i have the same feeling, i guess he killed shalini, but i don't understand the reason. what could be the reason to kill shalini?Confused, and then bringing bebo as arjun's wife, well if he wanted to take all the property then he could have made arjun paagal in memory of shalini and get the whole properly, but why bringing bebo in place of shalin....totally confused, ab to ye confusion sirf CV's hi door kar sakte hai, eagerly waiting for the MAHA EPI.

Viju very well know that Bebo is Kukku's jaan and if Kukku knows that Bebo is alive he would become normal and report to the police what had happened. There would be an inquiry and the police might find out who the culprit is. So he might have decided to keep Bebo at home.
Viju isn't that good even from the beginning. He was drugging Bebo without Arjun's knowledge. He also hide the truth of Amrit being alive. He decided to kill Bebo when Arjun had really fallen for here and was interfering her in company matters. Same must be the case with Shalini also. She must have prevented Arjun & Viju from doing something and Viju must be angry at her & he decided to finish of her.

wow great idea, and i like what ur concluding. but still i have one more question
if shalini started interfering in Arjun's business and viju didn't like this and decided to kill her, then why, why Shalini called Kuku instead of calling Arjun?
I didn't get this. if her life were in danger then she should have called her husband not some strange person, now it seems like Shalini's murder was all a plan and kuku got trapped in this.
and now i am also having feeling that Shalini is ALIVE. 

Viju might have created some circumstances in which Shalini could only contact Kuku. May be Arjun would be out of station or something like that.As you said, if Shalini is alive she would be a captive of Viju and if she is dead then he would be responsible. Anyway, Just five more episodes before the revelation of all the mysteries. Let us count down for that......

yes ur right instead of making our selves go CRAZY over all these mystery, we should count down for the maha epi. uffffffff eagerly waiting for the epi....

Edited by juhuti - 18 December 2010 at 7:12pm
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

don't worry it will clear it up by itself, bebo won't have to prove her innocent.
Yeah I dont think any such situation will crop up where Bebo is trying to prove her innocence to Amrit, may be Amrit listens to Viju talking to himself about all his evil plans...
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ambofan

Originally posted by ganga16tr

you know what. i hope bebo doesnt find out amrit's alive untill they come face to face. i want a huge shocker for bebo! 
Yeah that would be more dramatic n wonderful !!!

wow ganga janu it will be more interesting, ufff i am eagerly waiting for the MAHA EPIDay Dreaming
isnt that what maha episodes are meant to be about? shock and thrill!

Go to top