India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri evil- Nahiiiiiiiin (Page 2)

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I hate these kind of tracks-when her person is double-faced. This is the factor that always puts me off shows. Hope it doesn't last too long

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Yah i too did not like Gauri turning negative and comming between our arjuhi.... When ever we discussed what her reaction would be... This was expected.
Hope she realizes that when u really love someone u cant hate them.
I use to have sympathy for her but if its going this way i dont know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerz

singsongsay Groupbie
singsongsay
singsongsay

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I never liked Gauri from the begining- ecspecially after she tried to commit suicide. It was so weird when she said to Arohi that she will never forgive Arjun yet she jumps at the chance of meeting him. Why does she not get the message that Arjun does not feel the same way about her....why does she have to make things hard for Arjun and Arohi

and the way she turned evil today was so ekta show type
I love kmh because it is so different from regular ekta shows- but these elements of ekta drama is defeinetly going to make me hate this show
First-classFan Senior Member
First-classFan
First-classFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Gauri gives a new meaning to obsession

makingmagic Groupbie
makingmagic
makingmagic

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I knew that she will become evil but it would have been better if she became evil after Arjun and Arohi were offically in love
chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Lol.. has to be Party Kmh 1 mien natasha.. Yaha gauri. Stry mien twist n turns honge... Tabhi to arjuhi will prove kitani mohabbat hai Thumbs Up N gauri.. lolz she is so funny.. N weirdConfused Arohi luvs Gauri soo much.. 3 yrs ki thi wo jab arohi usko 1st time mili... Play skool mien.. Uski bst frnd hai woh...Gauro ko yaad nahi aaya.. Huh Evil Smile
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Arjun should have called Shefali.. She knew he had kidnapped them but she didn't tell Arohi because she could see the love for Arohi in Arjun's eyes.. She would have helped him so much!! I hope she comes and brings helps to clear misunderstandings between Arjun & Arohi and hope she helps to bring them closer.. Gauri is going to ruin everything!! She is most definitely not a true friend and she most definitely doesn't love Arjun truly..
character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
ugh hatedhow she said she hated arjun then runs over to him as soon as she gets the chance and now is trying to ruin everything :P grrr 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index