Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 41)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

bhagwaan ne jab tujhe aur mujhe baneka socha ke iisseey 2 hiisso main baant deeta hooon .... and thats hooww vijuu and nihuu werree createed ....do yoou blamee anyone if we think the same?

Originally posted by rickks

Oye meri complaint Mujhi ko suna rahi hai???

but jo bhi ho I tell you yeh CV's hai na bade hi Nikkame hai by god.....LOL

CryCryCry
Itni EMOSONAL baatein kyu kar rahi ho...Meri aakh bhar aayi hai.....
And sweets i don't blame anyone.....I LOVE IT THIS WAYWink

(waise tune meri comment padi for the JW waali I hateeeeeeeeee Yoou??)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hehehehawwwhaawwww ....... i am evil Evil Smile and i am loving it .... btw ... sbs main maaneet ke baare main dikhaya ... record karne ka mood nahi hai LOLLOL

bhagwaan ne jab tujhe aur mujhe baneka socha ke iisseey 2 hiisso main baant deeta hooon .... and thats hooww vijuu and nihuu werree createed ....do yoou blamee anyone if we think the same?

CryCryCry

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nihu woh segment was nothing to record yaar its basicaly about Old jodi and New Jodi

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Okay suno suno sab.....Mujhe kal waali Maaneet Seq mein kuch gadbad ghotala laga....Confused

Here is what...and why.....

Maan is upset with Geet about the MOB (Manisha) Issue....Geet calls Maan and gives all those beautiful and feel good/wanna be with you dialogue....(Which was AWESOME) Maan sab chod chaad ke Geet ke paas laut aatha hai....and she starts to fight with him.....(This is what they showed right???)

Well mujhe laga agar isi scene ko ek alag angle se dikhathe toh it would look more real...kyuki the moment Maan lands up at KC to meet Geet to be with her Just coz she called....she starts fighting with him....which for me made the entire PHONE convo look Unnecsaary and an Attempt to make Maan go away from Rathor's Office (Well i agree the whole phone convo was done for this, but the next bickering between Maaneet made it look obvious....)

Mere liye kuch aaisa hona chahiye tha......Lets see

1)Maaneet have their Phone Convo....
2) Geet want to buy flowers, is still making a decison...Maan lands up....tells to Buy RED.....Geet looks at him smiles, sweetly and says .."Nahi Maan Sir Mujhe white Roses chahiye"
Maan: "Red le lo na Geet...Wise bhi tumhare Favorite hai...(To the Boy:) dekho tum yeh laal gulaab de do"
Geet (still smiling and not bickering) : Mujhe sach mein White roses chahiye....
Maan: tum ithni zidd kyu kar rahi ho.....Tumhara fav toh Laal hai na
Geet (loses it): Mujhe Safedh rose isliye chahiye kyuki aapki fav color hai....Par nahi aapko toh aapki manmaani karni hai na???

I dont mind the bickering at all....But usne itni Pyaar se Maan ko bulaya.....esp when he was irriated with the Mob fiasco...thodi pyaar se baatein karke....they could have started na the FULL ON NOK-JHOKConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88meravigiliso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hum honge Kamiyab
Hum honge Kamiyab
Hum honge Kamiyab.......Ek Din...
Ho ho....
Mann min hai Vishwaas(Hope)
Poora hai Vishwaas(Again Hope)
Hum honge Kamiyab
LOL

ab tu cvs ko uksa rahii hai .... lagi ree ....!!LOL

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

this is for all  three idiots friends,
                                           missed your  take on last episode. thoroughly enjoyed songs. i feel romance is in the air ,pura forum romantic mood mein hai aur bahut sare plans bhi ban rahe hai. ricks and niha ke idea bahut acche hai. aap sab ko thankyou kehana chathi hu ki thandi ke mausam bhale humein c.v kuch nahi dikhaye par aap sab ke ideas humein is romani mausam mein kuch garmahat mehsoos kara rahhein hai. must say maaneet gives us every emotions to feel and you guys makes this forum special by making us to feel the emotions what they potray by your beautiful words. kudos to you all . love you all .

Awwwww...thanks alot dear........

CV's humare ARMAANO ki waat lagane pe uthar aaye hai...Hum kare bhi toh kya kare....But this i fun..and when we can write so much just on 10 normal Kisses...Imagine karo the CV's along with the leads can set the screen on fire.....(They have done this before....Haven't the or am i lost againConfused)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Okay guys nihu and peeto ji will have LUNCH and come k...Tum log yeh Fight Jaari rakhoLOL

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i didnt ... i will now ... kahan likha ?

CryCryCry

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Viju fight le Hum koi Maan aur Geet hai NOK JHOK TO unka right hai re baba main aur Nihu sirf pyar bhari acchi acchi baatein karte hai about our Piya,s and MANEET

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index