Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 40)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi PP Hug ek bhii take issii liye nahi hai kyuunki humne decide kiya hai jab tak viinu nahi aata hum analyse nahii karenge ....Embarrassed
Originally posted by killerkinrul

koi hai yahan
Mujhe last 38 pages main kya likha kuch samajh nahin aya
and no takes why guys
kuch to likhte waise bhi mera net kal khraab tha
abhi track pe aya haiiiiiiii

Aur aapke piya ji hai kahan waise ?
hmmmmmm
only one question as last night my net was  not working so pooch nahin payi kal se i want to ask
Room sara red tha okie i mean parde , table cloth but why the Bed sheet was Red
are they want to show something that we wanted or its just to irritate us ?
PLS answerLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
 this is for all  three idiots friends,
                                           missed your  take on last episode. thoroughly enjoyed songs. i feel romance is in the air ,pura forum romantic mood mein hai aur bahut sare plans bhi ban rahe hai. ricks and niha ke idea bahut acche hai. aap sab ko thankyou kehana chathi hu ki thandi ke mausam bhale humein c.v kuch nahi dikhaye par aap sab ke ideas humein is romani mausam mein kuch garmahat mehsoos kara rahhein hai. must say maaneet gives us every emotions to feel and you guys makes this forum special by making us to feel the emotions what they potray by your beautiful words. kudos to you all . love you all .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 17 December 2010 at 1:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-preetgurti

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
humne hot hot romance maanga toh poora set up firey red red kar dia .. hahaha .... smarrt they are ....
anyway, i liked the idea of red the bed, the curtains and both the roses ...
yoou know epi ke starrt hone se ppehle maine likha tha vinu i want one red rose and one white and the same came .. it was awesome .. wonder where he is .. but whateveer he is doing, he for sure is making sure we dont stop smiling ...Embarrassed

hi PP Hug ek bhii take issii liye nahi hai kyuunki humne decide kiya hai jab tak viinu nahi aata hum analyse nahii karenge ....Embarrassed

koi hai yahan
Mujhe last 38 pages main kya likha kuch samajh nahin aya
and no takes why guys
kuch to likhte waise bhi mera net kal khraab tha
abhi track pe aya haiiiiiiii

Aur aapke piya ji hai kahan waise ?
hmmmmmm
only one question as last night my net was  not working so pooch nahin payi kal se i want to ask
Room sara red tha okie i mean parde , table cloth but why the Bed sheet was Red
are they want to show something that we wanted or its just to irritate us ?
PLS answerLOLLOL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
awwww... thats so sweet ... we are mad people and i gues that shows .. and since we cant see all this on screen we write and fulfil our desires ... come join in ... agar ideas baantne hai .. toh come on !! share some Smile

Originally posted by acjanfeb1

missed your  take on last episode. thoroughly enjoyed songs. i feel romance is in the air ,pura forum romantic mood mein hai aur bahut sare plans bhi ban rahe hai. ricks and niha ke idea bahut acche hai. aap sab ko thankyou kehana chathi hu ki thandi ke mausam bhale humein c.v kuch nahi dikhaye par aap sab ke ideas humein is romani mausam mein kuch garmahat mehsoos kara rahhein hai. must say maaneet gives us every emotions to feel and you guys makes this forum special by making us to feel the emotions what they potray by your beautiful words. kudos to you all . love you all .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Oye meri complaint Mujhi ko suna rahi hai???

but jo bhi ho I tell you yeh CV's hai na bade hi Nikkame hai by god.....LOL

but i have a complaint .. they set everything going, the mood is right, the ambience perrfect but they waste it all the blooody time ...
theey can put iit to good use , lekin they trry to lure us and divert our attention to the gloss and they do away with the asli kaam smartly !!WinkTongueLOL

Originally posted by rickks

i know ... they are perfectionists in presentation .... !! and thats why i love to keep watching the show despite some bad bad days ...

nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Another thing i wanted to point out.......they always Create an AMBIANCE like in no other show...If u notice GHSP mein the Ambiance (Feel along with the Look) is always BANG ON!!!! 
Be it Teri Deewani, Pari Helps Maaneet with creating a Perfect Seq so that they can confess...Maula Mere...Th Tubwala Seq......everything is Beautiful and DAMN ROMANTIC......

Nihu Jo main likha ambiance ke Baare mein is adhoora.....will complete it now....Patha nahi network mein kuch problem thi isliye i put this much and shut down the Comp and resatrted it again....anyways here goes

Ok ambience ki Baat Ho gayi......My point is jab ithni badiya Ambience create Kar sakthe hai....Jab ithni achi aur dhamakedaar Momenst Create Kar chuke hai(Earlier)....Phir aaj kal kya ho raha hai...ki they are not moving up the Maaneet Graph by even .0001

meravigiliso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
bhagwaan ne jab tujhe aur mujhe baneka socha ke iisseey 2 hiisso main baant deeta hooon .... and thats hooww vijuu and nihuu werree createed ....do yoou blamee anyone if we think the same?

Oye meri complaint Mujhi ko suna rahi hai???

but jo bhi ho I tell you yeh CV's hai na bade hi Nikkame hai by god.....LOL

but i have a complaint .. they set everything going, the mood is right, the ambience perrfect but they waste it all the blooody time ...
theey can put iit to good use , lekin they trry to lure us and divert our attention to the gloss and they do away with the asli kaam smartly !!WinkTongueLOL

i know ... they are perfectionists in presentation .... !! and thats why i love to keep watching the show despite some bad bad days ...

nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Another thing i wanted to point out.......they always Create an AMBIANCE like in no other show...If u notice GHSP mein the Ambiance (Feel along with the Look) is always BANG ON!!!! 
Be it Teri Deewani, Pari Helps Maaneet with creating a Perfect Seq so that they can confess...Maula Mere...Th Tubwala Seq......everything is Beautiful and DAMN ROMANTIC......

Nihu Jo main likha ambiance ke Baare mein is adhoora.....will complete it now....Patha nahi network mein kuch problem thi isliye i put this much and shut down the Comp and resatrted it again....anyways here goes

Ok ambience ki Baat Ho gayi......My point is jab ithni badiya Ambience create Kar sakthe hai....Jab ithni achi aur dhamakedaar Momenst Create Kar chuke hai(Earlier)....Phir aaj kal kya ho raha hai...ki they are not moving up the Maaneet Graph by even .0001

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Awwwww...thanks alot dear........

CV's humare ARMAANO ki waat lagane pe uthar aaye hai...Hum kare bhi toh kya kare....But this i fun..and when we can write so much just on 10 normal Kisses...Imagine karo the CV's along with the leads can set the screen on fire.....(They have done this before....Haven't the or am i lost againConfused)

meravigiliso-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
ab tu cvs ko uksa rahii hai .... lagi ree ....!!LOL

Awwwww...thanks alot dear........

CV's humare ARMAANO ki waat lagane pe uthar aaye hai...Hum kare bhi toh kya kare....But this i fun..and when we can write so much just on 10 normal Kisses...Imagine karo the CV's along with the leads can set the screen on fire.....(They have done this before....Haven't the or am i lost againConfused)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index