Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 39)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

wow...girls

list pe toh tum logon ne..vadiya kaam kar diya..Thumbs Up

ab toh mere..pett pe laat maar kar..tum sab writers ban gayeWacko

ab mein kya karoon???Confused

Vrushu......Sab aapke aasirwaad se hua hai...MONSTER MOMMAWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
koi hai yahan
Mujhe last 38 pages main kya likha kuch samajh nahin aya
and no takes why guys
kuch to likhte waise bhi mera net kal khraab tha
abhi track pe aya haiiiiiiii

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Patha nahi yaar.......
Zindagi ek SUFFER hai suhana...
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana

Originally posted by -honeydew-

awwww .... u knw wad u need at the moment ...Hug
aur ab bata ... kab aa rahi hai ????

Originally posted by rickks

Mera Haal behaal nahi hoga.....kyuki maine ithni Maang ki hai for such seq....ab milegi toh Khushi hogi....thats it......Bina bole dena chahiye then only you will be left DEAD...Dead

but anyways...scene saath saath dekhenge
Wink

oii apne aap ko control kar .... bina deekhee tera yeh haal hai ... asal main deekhegii toh tujhe pakadnee waala kouun hoga wahan???
iissiliyeee ii hoope this sequeence happpens when u come herre to Indiia ... dono saath saath dekhenge .. wad say?

Yes it the feel of the entire thing,the mood that is needed...Mahi mein bhi ho saktha hai.....Roccking hoga...Par Hoga tab na???? Damn it it would be so cute to see him kiss on her nose.....

Main toh gayi Kaam se...i can totally Imagine thisDay Dreaming

Maaneet pe dikhayenge toh shayad purani waali memory erase ho jayegi , thats why our dear NP also doesnt wanna wane away the memory .. yes thats what he is afraid of ...
in anycase, the situation can be changed and that can happen .. n that kiss was also like a slight peck on the nose and imagine the attention it garnered .. and what was the choice of gaana they had.. ishq leta hai .. which just goes to prove .. its the mood thats imp .. gaana and everything else fall in place ..
jo bhi ho yaar ... now i want this one !! 
Maan sir sir..
Mishti ko kissy do na ..
nosey pe...
pleeeeeej !!

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

i know ... they are perfectionists in presentation .... !! and thats why i love to keep watching the show despite some bad bad days ...

nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Another thing i wanted to point out.......they always Create an AMBIANCE like in no other show...If u notice GHSP mein the Ambiance (Feel along with the Look) is always BANG ON!!!! 
Be it Teri Deewani, Pari Helps Maaneet with creating a Perfect Seq so that they can confess...Maula Mere...Th Tubwala Seq......everything is Beautiful and DAMN ROMANTIC......

Nihu Jo main likha ambiance ke Baare mein is adhoora.....will complete it now....Patha nahi network mein kuch problem thi isliye i put this much and shut down the Comp and resatrted it again....anyways here goes

Ok ambience ki Baat Ho gayi......My point is jab ithni badiya Ambience create Kar sakthe hai....Jab ithni achi aur dhamakedaar Momenst Create Kar chuke hai(Earlier)....Phir aaj kal kya ho raha hai...ki they are not moving up the Maaneet Graph by even .0001

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
yeah .... skype .. skype .. skype LOLLOL yahan gossip allowed nahi hai ... aur speculations toh bilkul bhi nahi .. but our inbuilt system thats default FEMALE in character doesnt back dowwn !!!Wink

sorrrry to say this, bt wwhen they story started they perhaps wanted to take it else where be it intensity, passion or love .. but someewwhere along the linee they couldnt and had to settle for mediocrity ...i am sure they feel and realise it too ...
viju yeh mat bhool Nissar is the same man who did shilpa ke saath woh short skirt waala sequence, FE waala sequence, Mayank Nupur ka shack sequence, Samrat-Gunjan ka zindagi do pal ki sequence and the pool sequence ... 
here also he did kubaan hua and RTM ... baby ... if they are not showing something, kuch toh hoga na thats amiss ... kuch samjhi?

Yes the OLD scene is like a whirl wind it just pulls u deper and deepr into it....This is exactly what i am surprised at......their relationship groW*H graph has been so beautifully done, be i passion,be it emotion, be it the feel...any aspect you name it....and now when they are there .....completing each other.....either there is a standstill or there is a regressionConfused

Yes i agree Nihu ki NP is the same Guy who made possible to give us on screen all those wonderfully amazing scenes you have written....Something is a Miss i gt that too...BUT WHAT.....the question still remains unanswered
[/QUOTE]
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hi PP Hug ek bhii take issii liye nahi hai kyuunki humne decide kiya hai jab tak viinu nahi aata hum analyse nahii karenge ....Embarrassed
Originally posted by killerkinrul

koi hai yahan
Mujhe last 38 pages main kya likha kuch samajh nahin aya
and no takes why guys
kuch to likhte waise bhi mera net kal khraab tha
abhi track pe aya haiiiiiiii
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yuhi chala chal rahi 
yuhi chala ...
kitni haseen hai yeh duniya ....

Patha nahi yaar.......
Zindagi ek SUFFER hai suhana...
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana

awwww .... u knw wad u need at the moment ...Hug
aur ab bata ... kab aa rahi hai ????

Mera Haal behaal nahi hoga.....kyuki maine ithni Maang ki hai for such seq....ab milegi toh Khushi hogi....thats it......Bina bole dena chahiye then only you will be left DEAD...Dead

but anyways...scene saath saath dekhenge
Wink

oii apne aap ko control kar .... bina deekhee tera yeh haal hai ... asal main deekhegii toh tujhe pakadnee waala kouun hoga wahan???
iissiliyeee ii hoope this sequeence happpens when u come herre to Indiia ... dono saath saath dekhenge .. wad say?

Yes it the feel of the entire thing,the mood that is needed...Mahi mein bhi ho saktha hai.....Roccking hoga...Par Hoga tab na???? Damn it it would be so cute to see him kiss on her nose.....

Main toh gayi Kaam se...i can totally Imagine thisDay Dreaming

Maaneet pe dikhayenge toh shayad purani waali memory erase ho jayegi , thats why our dear NP also doesnt wanna wane away the memory .. yes thats what he is afraid of ...
in anycase, the situation can be changed and that can happen .. n that kiss was also like a slight peck on the nose and imagine the attention it garnered .. and what was the choice of gaana they had.. ishq leta hai .. which just goes to prove .. its the mood thats imp .. gaana and everything else fall in place ..
jo bhi ho yaar ... now i want this one !! 
Maan sir sir..
Mishti ko kissy do na ..
nosey pe...
pleeeeeej !!

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
but i have a complaint .. they set everything going, the mood is right, the ambience perrfect but they waste it all the blooody time ...
theey can put iit to good use , lekin they trry to lure us and divert our attention to the gloss and they do away with the asli kaam smartly !!WinkTongueLOL

i know ... they are perfectionists in presentation .... !! and thats why i love to keep watching the show despite some bad bad days ...

nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Another thing i wanted to point out.......they always Create an AMBIANCE like in no other show...If u notice GHSP mein the Ambiance (Feel along with the Look) is always BANG ON!!!! 
Be it Teri Deewani, Pari Helps Maaneet with creating a Perfect Seq so that they can confess...Maula Mere...Th Tubwala Seq......everything is Beautiful and DAMN ROMANTIC......

Nihu Jo main likha ambiance ke Baare mein is adhoora.....will complete it now....Patha nahi network mein kuch problem thi isliye i put this much and shut down the Comp and resatrted it again....anyways here goes

Ok ambience ki Baat Ho gayi......My point is jab ithni badiya Ambience create Kar sakthe hai....Jab ithni achi aur dhamakedaar Momenst Create Kar chuke hai(Earlier)....Phir aaj kal kya ho raha hai...ki they are not moving up the Maaneet Graph by even .0001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index