Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 36)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@lavz: LavuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug
Kahan thi...Cry

@Nihu ja Lunch karke aaja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by -honeydew-

sorrrry to say this, bt wwhen they story started they perhaps wanted to take it else where be it intensity, passion or love .. but someewwhere along the linee they couldnt and had to settle for mediocrity ...i am sure they feel and realise it too ...
viju yeh mat bhool Nissar is the same man who did shilpa ke saath woh short skirt waala sequence, FE waala sequence, Mayank Nupur ka shack sequence, Samrat-Gunjan ka zindagi do pal ki sequence and the pool sequence ... 
here also he did kubaan hua and RTM ... baby ... if they are not showing something, kuch toh hoga na thats amiss ... kuch samjhi?

Originally posted by rickks

or we are so used to seeing theem now, that we want more variety or want their chemistry to go up by a notch ..since they have stagnated we are also upset ...
that could be the only reason ..
but yesterday i was watchin some old sequences and they were not even touching, but you could see the spark, the chemistry .. the raw tension made us want them to get together ...

Yes the OLD scene is like a whirl wind it just pulls u deper and deepr into it....This is exactly what i am surprised at......their relationship groW*H graph has been so beautifully done, be i passion,be it emotion, be it the feel...any aspect you name it....and now when they are there .....completing each other.....either there is a standstill or there is a regressionConfused

You mean something like they got a dhamki from MMM?
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

1st....i didn't had exams....
2nd....i havn't seen last epis....
3rd...cant cope up with u guys...right hand is in a critical state...
4th...feeling sleepy....medicine effecting...
5th...ok bye....

Bye. Night, Night, Sleep Tight. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann--honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Mera Haal behaal nahi hoga.....kyuki maine ithni Maang ki hai for such seq....ab milegi toh Khushi hogi....thats it......Bina bole dena chahiye then only you will be left DEAD...Dead

but anyways...scene saath saath dekhenge
Wink

oii apne aap ko control kar .... bina deekhee tera yeh haal hai ... asal main deekhegii toh tujhe pakadnee waala kouun hoga wahan???
iissiliyeee ii hoope this sequeence happpens when u come herre to Indiia ... dono saath saath dekhenge .. wad say?

Yes it the feel of the entire thing,the mood that is needed...Mahi mein bhi ho saktha hai.....Roccking hoga...Par Hoga tab na???? Damn it it would be so cute to see him kiss on her nose.....

Main toh gayi Kaam se...i can totally Imagine thisDay Dreaming

Maaneet pe dikhayenge toh shayad purani waali memory erase ho jayegi , thats why our dear NP also doesnt wanna wane away the memory .. yes thats what he is afraid of ...
in anycase, the situation can be changed and that can happen .. n that kiss was also like a slight peck on the nose and imagine the attention it garnered .. and what was the choice of gaana they had.. ishq leta hai .. which just goes to prove .. its the mood thats imp .. gaana and everything else fall in place ..
jo bhi ho yaar ... now i want this one !! 
Maan sir sir..
Mishti ko kissy do na ..
nosey pe...
pleeeeeej !!

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

Edited by rickks - 17 December 2010 at 12:55am

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Vishwaas toh karthi hoon.....
Par meri vishwaas ki koi kadar nahi.....Cry

itna wishwaas karti ho unpe ? ( intense eyed expression wiith full on emosan and tears)

Badalne de.....Freshness lao....Repetitions ko maaro goli......
waise bhi maine sirf Ideas di....woh log chahe toh ise bhi phadu kar sakthe haiLOL

yeh SR pe hoga right? bas kar kameeni .. kitne ideas degi ??? itne ideas degi toh, unki poori story badal jayeegii ....LOLLOLLOL

mine in purple

4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq-yeah .. one after another, a rain of kisses ... 

Ab main yeh soch Rhi hoon ki Gaana Kaunsa Hoga????LOL

Jis mein Neck Kiss hoga....and Maan Places a rain of kisses (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Style) one after other up the arms ....heading to her Lips and woh sharma ke Bhaag jaathi hai....Maan smiles to himself and leaves to get hold of GeetDay Dreaming

-honeydew-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

nai re ... not them !! anyway chuck it ... m all geared up for tonight ... come on Maaneet ... bring on some hot hot red romance ...
i loved the whole idea of red pardas though ....twas very romantic ... and thoughtful ...
incidentally mere room main bhi laal pardey hai .. but ab sochti hoon i shd team it up with white what sayWink

Originally posted by sksg

You mean something like they got a dhamki from MMM?

Be careful. Old saying goes - Red and White ready to fight ! Perhaps that is why they keep fighting always too ....................Wink

-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

1st....i didn't had exams....Shockedtho kahan thi ithne din??Confused
2nd....i havn't seen last epis....it was nokh jhok bari almost filler epis..dnt miss todys...WinkEmbarrassed
3rd...cant cope up with u guys...right hand is in a critical state...ShockedShockedShockediss baar kya hua??Angrysach mei CPD ho thum!!!!Ouch
4th...feeling sleepy....medicine effecting...go sleep dear....take rest...jao
5th...ok bye....cya dear...tak rest

-honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

@lavz: LavuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug
Kahan thi...Cry

@Nihu ja Lunch karke aaja

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryab yaad aayi meriCry.......by day way..y did u gv da VM???issiliye gayab hai woh.....warna aajatha ek baar poochne ki kahan hai mera VM!!!!
waise Net was dead...nothin new naaaLOL
wil meet u hopfly on skype tonite...bye Pari take care...luv ya.....

-honeydew-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index