Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 35)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
sorrrry to say this, bt wwhen they story started they perhaps wanted to take it else where be it intensity, passion or love .. but someewwhere along the linee they couldnt and had to settle for mediocrity ...i am sure they feel and realise it too ...
viju yeh mat bhool Nissar is the same man who did shilpa ke saath woh short skirt waala sequence, FE waala sequence, Mayank Nupur ka shack sequence, Samrat-Gunjan ka zindagi do pal ki sequence and the pool sequence ... 
here also he did kubaan hua and RTM ... baby ... if they are not showing something, kuch toh hoga na thats amiss ... kuch samjhi?

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

or we are so used to seeing theem now, that we want more variety or want their chemistry to go up by a notch ..since they have stagnated we are also upset ...
that could be the only reason ..
but yesterday i was watchin some old sequences and they were not even touching, but you could see the spark, the chemistry .. the raw tension made us want them to get together ...

Yes the OLD scene is like a whirl wind it just pulls u deper and deepr into it....This is exactly what i am surprised at......their relationship groW*H graph has been so beautifully done, be i passion,be it emotion, be it the feel...any aspect you name it....and now when they are there .....completing each other.....either there is a standstill or there is a regressionConfused

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Viji & Nihu - kameeniyo, nautankiyo, without posting your take you both rocking the post...

@ Nihu - howz you feeling?

@ Labzzzz - lub ju...

@ Sri - hiiiii

Muniza

Hi, Loving your 'Bring Freshness Back' andolan. What guarantee that it reaches the ears of those for which it is meant?
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
bye lavu ... shaam ko baat karte hai ... guys main bhi lunch karke aati hoon, c ya all .. in a bit ... viju tu rahegi na? and kallu yoou?

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by sksg

Hi Lavz. How are you???

Hey Sri....nt a gud questn dear......loads of wrkErmm...jst cam in to say a hi n bye....
Chalo..
Oye Pari - Angry hi n bye...Stern Smile
Nihu meri CMM - byeee...cya in da eveng on sypeHug
Sri my harry - byeee....Wink
Nupsie meri CPD - missed u too dear...hw ver ur xams??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Kahan khol di......Kuch nahi bola....Maine sirf spoiler di...aur tujhse main kabhi aaisa kuch kar sakthi hoon kya...Tu toh meri JKS-PKB SAATHI HAI RE..Sirf ithna samaj paayi ho tum apni VIJU ko.Cry

Crypublic main meri pol khol rahi hai Cry
maine tujhe apna samajh ke ISD sms kiya aur tu internet pe free main sab ko news baant rrrahi hai ...
dekhli teri dosti ka bhaav!!Cry

QUOTE=rickks]Keyboard mein Problem nahi hai.....kuch aur hi problem hai....Some lose hai...isliye double mein hai.LOL

ghar pe baithey baithey, i was watching some early july sequences and these two were at so much ease with onee anoother ... wwoondeer wwhat happpeeneed afteer that .. and i havee no cluue whats wrong with my keyboard .. why are soo many words coming twice ...
lagta hai intensity zyada ho gayi hai ...LOLLOLLOL

Jo haal dil idhar ho raha woh haal dil udhar ho raha hai
behna papa kiss se , hum dono ka haal bura ho raha hai

Yaar yeh CV's kyon apne hi haatho se MaanEet ka khatal kur rahey hain...

Woh bache nahin hain yaar, y papa kiss, y hand on face, y hand on shoulder? Why why why?

Tired of it, aur main toh abb bolna bhi nahin chahti Cry....

Muniza

Ejjactly...Jab Dil in the meeting process meinthe....Tab ithne passionate or intense scene dethe the....Jab Pyaar ho gaya...toh inki akal kya ghaas charne chali gayi...

Why r they doing this???????????

[/QUOTE]

Edited by rickks - 17 December 2010 at 12:54am

-honeydew-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

sorrrry to say this, bt wwhen they story started they perhaps wanted to take it else where be it intensity, passion or love .. but someewwhere along the linee they couldnt and had to settle for mediocrity ...i am sure they feel and realise it too ...
viju yeh mat bhool Nissar is the same man who did shilpa ke saath woh short skirt waala sequence, FE waala sequence, Mayank Nupur ka shack sequence, Samrat-Gunjan ka zindagi do pal ki sequence and the pool sequence ... 
here also he did kubaan hua and RTM ... baby ... if they are not showing something, kuch toh hoga na thats amiss ... kuch samjhi?

or we are so used to seeing theem now, that we want more variety or want their chemistry to go up by a notch ..since they have stagnated we are also upset ...
that could be the only reason ..
but yesterday i was watchin some old sequences and they were not even touching, but you could see the spark, the chemistry .. the raw tension made us want them to get together ...

Yes the OLD scene is like a whirl wind it just pulls u deper and deepr into it....This is exactly what i am surprised at......their relationship groW*H graph has been so beautifully done, be i passion,be it emotion, be it the feel...any aspect you name it....and now when they are there .....completing each other.....either there is a standstill or there is a regressionConfused

You mean something like they got a dhamki from MMM?

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I know what's the deal about that whole hand thing.....It irks m to the coreDead

not to forget one hand will still be resting on his shoulder for support !!ROFL

Oye Nautanki...uski naubat nahi aayegi....If Geet will Kiss Maan obviously she will run away and Maan will be left there smiling all to himself...If maan will kiss she will be stunned to say anything and will just stare at hi......before he takes another action she will bury her face into his chest

yeah right? they dont need a bahana for a cheek waala kiss.. aisa waala kiss toh avai de sakte hai .. and then may be she asks, yeh kiss liye tha and he is like... meri marzi hai .. tum meri mangetar toh .. mujhe tumhe jab kis karne ka mann karega main karoonga .. tum poochne waali koun hoti ho .. phew! and then they will fight again ... Ouch

mine in purple

let me compile a list..add to what you have said..

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day- how about when she is not expecting it or when he is not ... and one of them pleasantly surprises the other with a cheek waala kissiee?

Yes please these are things any normal couple would do......What are Maaneet waiting for....I am sure there is no need to wait until marriage or SR for a normal Cheek Kiss

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
chandi laptop is gods best creation ... m lying in bed and foruming .... thanks for asking...
as for rocking .. being sick i guess brriings out the best in me .. ( no huumility herrre Wink)
Originally posted by sksg

@ Viji & Nihu - kameeniyo, nautankiyo, without posting your take you both rocking the post...

@ Nihu - howz you feeling?

@ Labzzzz - lub ju...

@ Sri - hiiiii

Muniza

Hi, Loving your 'Bring Freshness Back' andolan. What guarantee that it reaches the ears of those for which it is meant?

sksg

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
1st....i didn't had exams....
2nd....i havn't seen last epis....
3rd...cant cope up with u guys...right hand is in a critical state...
4th...feeling sleepy....medicine effecting...
5th...ok bye....

sksg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index