Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 34)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Hi Lavz. How are you???

Hey Sri....nt a gud questn dear......loads of wrkErmm...jst cam in to say a hi n bye....
Chalo..
Oye Pari - Angry hi n bye...Stern Smile
Nihu meri CMM - byeee...cya in da eveng on sypeHug
Sri my harry - byeee....Wink
Nupsie meri CPD - missed u too dear...hw ver ur xams??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i am sayiing the opposite ... i will say NP to make vinu jealous ... agar vinu yahan hota toh mujhe kisi aur ke naam koo lene ki naubat nahi aati ... Np screeeen pe harr rozz jhalak dikhlaata hai .. aur viinu is the gayab gangarram!!n ur supposed to helpp mee and not siide ur jeeeeju ...
theey wwill show it ... wait and watch Wink ( adarrsh hiindustani naari supporting pati dev blindly)

Originally posted by rickks

Isiliye....isliye Vinu jeej nahi aathe aaj kal.....Tu decide kar tujhe kaun chahiye.....NP ya LVraaz aka Vinu ji??????Confused kyu hai.....Vinu is a man of few words ....LOL Tu kahegi your crush has changed....that will crush him and he will leave foreverCry

Ek hi toh Jeeju hai humare.....Tumhare Vinu......

And the seq...Yes FOCUS....Kya kamaal ka scene hoga....If and only if they would picture itDay Dreaming

Originally posted by -honeydew-

oii .. chakkar kya hai huh ???LOLLOLWink bada NP NP kar rahi hai ...????ROFL yaad rakh .. woh sirf mera hai .. aur ... jab vinu waapis ayega i am going to use him against him to make him jealous .. and being my friend, you are supposed to play along, and say my crush has changed and all that ...WinkWink

anyway focus !! that wud be the most sensuous sequence like ever !!

talking of which, i hope you are just dreaming of the sequence and not the man who is directing it ...AngryAngryEmbarrassed

mine in purple

6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes hot hot hot !! he is always eitheer making her wear jewellery or removing it like a make up man .. iiss baar no bahana .. karna hai toh haq se ...

I know see its such a simple thing...But imagining it on Maaneet....Knowing NP most probably may be the one directing...Sirf soch ke hi Gaal laal laal ho gaye.....Maaneet pe picturise Karenge toh Sab ICU mein bharti ho jaayenge

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
meri parvarish main mere gunn ayengee hee na beta ... awesome gaana hai ... good to see how much love ... 
btw ... thiis story is more like dil hai tumhara ...
ii just hope both my betis dont fall in lovee with the same man now !!!Confused

Originally posted by LavZ

lavuuuuuuuuuuu

tu kahan thi???
maine tujhe kitna miss kia ...CryCry
koi aise ma ko bina bataye jaata hai?
main kitni darr gayi thi..
pehle tumhare papa aur ab tum....
Unhappy

dnt ask Nihu....i am DEADDDD!!!!!!DeadDeadDead loads of wrk to b done.....actually da net conktn vnt dead yaar yest n my fone's battery also was dwn cdnt charge it coz der wasnt electrcyAngry...bt it was a blessin in disguzLOL...sat n finishd half of sheets...bakhi is left n i hav to get it printd by 2pm...mommmmyyyyyyyyyyyCryCryCry..........main kya karungi....wil b bck by eveng.....hopfly...Cry
mere pops tho????OuchConfusedaapko nahi pata tho mujhe kasie pata hoga.....Choti maa..woh humse pyaar nahi karthe.....issiliye gayab hai....woh meri aur Rev di ki zimedari utana nahi chahthe...issilye gayab hai....batao...humari kya galathi hai??Cry
gana kaisa laga??Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged

or we are so used to seeing theem now, that we want more variety or want their chemistry to go up by a notch ..since they have stagnated we are also upset ...
that could be the only reason ..
but yesterday i was watchin some old sequences and they were not even touching, but you could see the spark, the chemistry .. the raw tension made us want them to get together ...

Yes the OLD scene is like a whirl wind it just pulls u deper and deepr into it....This is exactly what i am surprised at......their relationship groW*H graph has been so beautifully done, be i passion,be it emotion, be it the feel...any aspect you name it....and now when they are there .....completing each other.....either there is a standstill or there is a regressionConfused

-honeydew-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by sksg

Hi Lavz. How are you???

Hey Sri....nt a gud questn dear......loads of wrkErmm...jst cam in to say a hi n bye....
Chalo..
Oye Pari - Angry hi n bye...Stern Smile
Nihu meri CMM - byeee...cya in da eveng on sypeHug
Sri my harry - byeee....Wink
Nupsie meri CPD - missed u too dear...hw ver ur xams??

Don't worry dear. Every job to be done has an element of fun. You find the fun and the job is done. That is the philosophy I always apply for any work that I know for sure is inescapable. Try it if you can. Be Happy. Bye for now.

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

matlab 10 x 10 = 100 types ... wah wah wah !!!

hum jo aye thread pe toh
cvs ki aish ho gayi
mangte hai kiss ko hum
mangte hai kiiss ko hum
ab kahin ...
explanation dete khud hai
sacchi main aish unki ho gayi LOL

Bring i on Baby.....Waise Nihu Zara soch humne 10 kisses ki description de di....But isi 10 spots Kisses ko Hum doosra angling bi de sakthe hai......which would be way different from whats already mentioned.....Smile

Jab hum mango insaan yeh kar sakthe hai....the people in question here r the GHSP Creatives.....Woh kya isse bhi jakkas nahi kar payenge?????????...Socho sochoWink

my point nw is .. have we left any options to innovate .. LOLLOLLOL hum sacchi main kameeniya hai .. sab bolte hai .. aur we want variety ..ROFL

iss main see ek bhi sach hua toh u and i will sing beach pe .. at a show rock show ... with khule baal, leather jacket, goggles and band..

"Haan humara kameena pan kuch toh aaya ..
aaj humare Maaneet pe, hot moment saaa aaya "

mine in purple

10. kiss on the bare back When Maan hels her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmileyeh toh perfect hai ji .... he traces her back with his finger tips pehle and then he kisses it !!

Oh stop Nihu..Bas bhi kar...Humne 10 Kisses uski Description yahan tak ki uski Predicted seq bhi de di....

ab toh humein kuch variety dikha do

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

meri parvarish main mere gunn ayengee hee na beta ... awesome gaana hai ... good to see how much love ... 
btw ... thiis story is more like dil hai tumhara ...
ii just hope both my betis dont fall in lovee with the same man now !!!Confused

well how abt NP?????EmbarrassedROFL......well i fell in luv wid Armaan n den Maan....so y nt da creatr himselfWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

sksg

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@ Viji & Nihu - kameeniyo, nautankiyo, without posting your take you both rocking the post...

@ Nihu - howz you feeling?

@ Labzzzz - lub ju...

@ Sri - hiiiii

Muniza

sksg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index