Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 33)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hi .. i am at home ... ontlo baga ledu ...Unhappy bed meeda padi unnanu ....CryCry
Originally posted by sksg

Hi Nihu, What a lucky day for me to be able to catch you here during office hours?

Guess the changing seasons are the reason. Even I have been unwell and am just recovering. Take good rest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
oii apne aap ko control kar .... bina deekhee tera yeh haal hai ... asal main deekhegii toh tujhe pakadnee waala kouun hoga wahan???
iissiliyeee ii hoope this sequeence happpens when u come herre to Indiia ... dono saath saath dekhenge .. wad say?

Originally posted by rickks

Yes it the feel of the entire thing,the mood that is needed...Mahi mein bhi ho saktha hai.....Roccking hoga...Par Hoga tab na???? Damn it it would be so cute to see him kiss on her nose.....

Main toh gayi Kaam se...i can totally Imagine thisDay Dreaming

Maaneet pe dikhayenge toh shayad purani waali memory erase ho jayegi , thats why our dear NP also doesnt wanna wane away the memory .. yes thats what he is afraid of ...
in anycase, the situation can be changed and that can happen .. n that kiss was also like a slight peck on the nose and imagine the attention it garnered .. and what was the choice of gaana they had.. ishq leta hai .. which just goes to prove .. its the mood thats imp .. gaana and everything else fall in place ..
jo bhi ho yaar ... now i want this one !! 
Maan sir sir..
Mishti ko kissy do na ..
nosey pe...
pleeeeeej !!

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

sksg

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Confusedtrying to .. thanks .. and u get well sooon as well... take care ... how come ur up this late? no work tomorrow???

hi .. i am at home ... ontlo baga ledu ...Unhappy bed meeda padi unnanu ....CryCry

Hi Nihu, What a lucky day for me to be able to catch you here during office hours?

Guess the changing seasons are the reason. Even I have been unwell and am just recovering. Take good rest.

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Bring i on Baby.....Waise Nihu Zara soch humne 10 kisses ki description de di....But isi 10 spots Kisses ko Hum doosra angling bi de sakthe hai......which would be way different from whats already mentioned.....Smile

Jab hum mango insaan yeh kar sakthe hai....the people in question here r the GHSP Creatives.....Woh kya isse bhi jakkas nahi kar payenge?????????...Socho sochoWink

my point nw is .. have we left any options to innovate .. LOLLOLLOL hum sacchi main kameeniya hai .. sab bolte hai .. aur we want variety ..ROFL

iss main see ek bhi sach hua toh u and i will sing beach pe .. at a show rock show ... with khule baal, leather jacket, goggles and band..

"Haan humara kameena pan kuch toh aaya ..
aaj humare Maaneet pe, hot moment saaa aaya "

mine in purple

10. kiss on the bare back When Maan hels her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmileyeh toh perfect hai ji .... he traces her back with his finger tips pehle and then he kisses it !!

Oh stop Nihu..Bas bhi kar...Humne 10 Kisses uski Description yahan tak ki uski Predicted seq bhi de di....

ab toh humein kuch variety dikha do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hi Lavz. How are you???
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
itna wishwaas karti ho unpe ? ( intense eyed expression wiith full on emosan and tears)

Badalne de.....Freshness lao....Repetitions ko maaro goli......
waise bhi maine sirf Ideas di....woh log chahe toh ise bhi phadu kar sakthe haiLOL

yeh SR pe hoga right? bas kar kameeni .. kitne ideas degi ??? itne ideas degi toh, unki poori story badal jayeegii ....LOLLOLLOL

mine in purple

4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq-yeah .. one after another, a rain of kisses ... 

Ab main yeh soch Rhi hoon ki Gaana Kaunsa Hoga????LOL

Jis mein Neck Kiss hoga....and Maan Places a rain of kisses (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Style) one after other up the arms ....heading to her Lips and woh sharma ke Bhaag jaathi hai....Maan smiles to himself and leaves to get hold of GeetDay Dreaming

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Oh the Blue was sexy sexy and Hot...and elegeant at the same time......Yes bring it on...if u r going to borrow for cost cutting sake pls bring in on the Blue Satin night gown.....Geet would look stunning andddddddddd.............. Maan ki band baj jaayegiLOL

and please not the maroon satin night thingie Riddhima wore .. the blue one was hot though .. the ink blue sleeveless waala ..
MPK style, may be she comes dressed in it .. for his sake .. and they can then play my favorite mere rang main ...!!
hey raam !! aiyyooo apacharam !! wad am i saying ? Viju sab teri galti hai LOLLOL... like KASOOR is all yours ....

mine in purple

9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)yeah give handa lass some sexy night clothes .. shaadi ke baad ....!!!

Yes.....Something Befitting the Khurana Bahu....Ya Mrs.MAAN SINGH KHURANA
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
But I love you (Armaan Style HugWink)

yeah nani ka sono waala sequence bhi ho sakta hai .. it would be nice na? remember how touched we were when just sagai se pehle, he decides to take her to the hosp amidst all the chaos ..
they go, there and this sequence could happen .. Maan being daddy .. cant wait to see that .. and his convo with the baby, and him teasing Geet over it .. tu sacchi main kameeni hai .. lucchi hai .. !! and i hate you .. subah subah .. your making my sick brain excited, and forcing me t think .. !!
i haaeeeettteee you .. ( jennifer winget style Wink)

mine in purple

8. kiss on the navel:To say Hit to the Baby-obvioously kapdo pe naWink

Yes sweets....Kapdo pe....Kithna acha gesture hoga....Maan can talk to the Baby...Tell the baby ki uske Papa baat kar rahe hai...and ki Papa love you so much etc....Geet wells up.....Such a cute emotional bond/seq hoga......

I wish...i just wish............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index