Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 29)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i know baby .. it is was and will be Maaneet all the way !! thats the way mahi vey !!

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yaaro....u all think that something is wrong between Gurti?? Unhappy

Oye Shivi, yeh GurTi kaun hain?
Yeh yahan kya kur rahey hain?
Humara inn se kya rishta hai?

Bolo bolo Shivi bolo.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
wwhat theey arre off scrreeen wwe dont carre as loong as they dont mess upp things on screeen .. honestly .. siince decemeeber i think the sceenes have picked up ...
infact aaj ka pprecap actuually did give me goosee buumps .. at the end of thee day .. i gueess i am happpy wwith a well executed scene ...
buut yoour ideas did give me hoope forr mrre ...

\

Originally posted by -honeydew-

no baby ... hi maasi darling Hug it may nt be .. but there has to be a reason why other starone couples have no issues doing intimate scenes, whereas with gurti they stop with shouldering holds, face holds, and slight almost kisses ...
may be they are not comfy doing those ..
i mean it takes a lot to allow someone to get that close to you .. after all its a matter of personal space as well..
having said this, its just a presumption...
one cant force one beyond a point na ...!!
but these guys have delivered some awesome sequences before, so ...errr.. what was a i saying?

Before they have did some close, intense scenes, so why what's the problem?
Even the river scene, when he had saved her, wasnt that intense, bare body he holds her, and she was all wet, what do u think, it's not touchy at all?

Abhi kuch hai jo dono ko ruk raha hai, and i really dont wanna talk about this at all here.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
So then it is clear then correct?? Muniza di and i concluded that they will do hot scenes.....IF they are given hot scenes...what are they supposed to do when they are gettin these scenes?? either way today's episode was good!!! So me do not mind!!

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

wwhat theey arre off scrreeen wwe dont carre as loong as they dont mess upp things on screeen .. honestly .. siince decemeeber i think the sceenes have picked up ...
infact aaj ka pprecap actuually did give me goosee buumps .. at the end of thee day .. i gueess i am happpy wwith a well executed scene ...
buut yoour ideas did give me hoope forr mrre ...

\

no baby ... hi maasi darling Hug it may nt be .. but there has to be a reason why other starone couples have no issues doing intimate scenes, whereas with gurti they stop with shouldering holds, face holds, and slight almost kisses ...
may be they are not comfy doing those ..
i mean it takes a lot to allow someone to get that close to you .. after all its a matter of personal space as well..
having said this, its just a presumption...
one cant force one beyond a point na ...!!
but these guys have delivered some awesome sequences before, so ...errr.. what was a i saying?

Before they have did some close, intense scenes, so why what's the problem?
Even the river scene, when he had saved her, wasnt that intense, bare body he holds her, and she was all wet, what do u think, it's not touchy at all?

Abhi kuch hai jo dono ko ruk raha hai, and i really dont wanna talk about this at all here.....

Muniza

Nihu i dont think so they have any problem to do any scenes, my own perception...I dont think so they have any problem, otherwise we wouldn't got goodhi scene, the bedroom scene after khoon bhari maang scene.....I think CV's are not giving them any scenes....If they can do forehead kiss, then y not cheek kiss?

I have just discussed this with Shivi, and i think the reason is only that that they are not getting any scenes right now.....

Obviously we dont want any personal issue affects on our MaanEet......

Muniza

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

or we are so used to seeing theem now, that we want more variety or want their chemistry to go up by a notch ..since they have stagnated we are also upset ...
that could be the only reason ..
but yesterday i was watchin some old sequences and they were not even touching, but you could see the spark, the chemistry .. the raw tension made us want them to get together ...

Oye Shivi, yeh GurTi kaun hain?
Yeh yahan kya kur rahey hain?
Humara inn se kya rishta hai?

Bolo bolo Shivi bolo.....

Muniza
i don't want to talk about them....no rishta with them...hamara rishta is with maaneet and sirf maaneet!!!
but i am just sayin that all over th thread and forum....that scenes from before and now there is a huge difference....and that they were more hotter then and now not so...cause there is something wrong..Unhappy

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hello girls

sweet & adorable segment .... about today's episode

been quite a while that i saw them fight for eachother..with eachother

i love such nok - jhok it shows love ....sorry in last few ones i missed seeing that....

and

this was the essence that was missing .... (Sri..Pooja ..Pari...right girls)

Maan likes White...Geet opts for white roses....walks in Maan..he knows his lady loves red he insists she get them instead..
if to believe the segment...they buy none ..poor kids confused with their bickering sure do leave.

THE red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.

(John Boyle O'Reilly )

&

the segment also showed one more to add in the list of Geet's trip - Maan's catching followed by 'Mahiii' & eyelock = MaanEetians Khush

what more to look forward to.....Confused

Haan Arjun-Annie the made for eachother coupleLOL

Episode obviously yet to watch but precap gave me a thought...

The Glass Door

Maan's office door  is of glass  but a see through one....he has nothing to hide from his clients or staff or the world that comes to his door to meet the business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana
He is not afraid of anything ....he can stare & glare right into your eyes ...... He reads a person right ...one of the reasons for his super success obviously judging people right ...
ex- he literary hated NT even before the knowledge of her criminal self.

Arjun's office door ...one way mirror ...he can see the world but none can see him through it .... he is hiding , he has to hide his true identity coz of his mission ... its a precaution too.
He will know who is approaching him while the person on the other side has no idea he/she is watched & judged...

He watches Annie do her makeover...

i guess when Maan walks in (pic posted of his talking to the receptionist lady )... we will see Annie then notice she was watched when Maan knocks the door...(filmyLOL)

i'm waiting to see if Maan meets Arjun there in the office .....

why me did so much bak-bak?
my net is pathetic today not sure if or when i can be back....

EDITED

nothing to edit guess i said what i had to say above itself weirdly before the episode...lol

but would like to add this bit

I Love Maan....this man, this angel, this knight , this prince ...
who knows how to make his lady love feel & be treated like a princess

Making me feel special
Making me feel beautiful
   small things
   small gestures

Forever indebt to you
Forever in love with you

love
Nandita

It isn't that long, but I missed reading the posts in this thread...finally I managed to read some, today.

Nandu Hug

it is beautiful as usual...I always see the most important events in the form of snap shots in ur posts, which always remind what happened in the episode...

I still have to watch the epi...but I know u won't miss the points.

Glad that you have remembered me....miss u and love u too
do pm me, I will spare sometime and comment

Amrita

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
honestly i am lovin the current track !! Smile

So then it is clear then correct?? Muniza di and i concluded that they will do hot scenes.....IF they are given hot scenes...what are they supposed to do when they are gettin these scenes?? either way today's episode was good!!! So me do not mind!!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

honestly i am lovin the current track !! Smile

LOL
eh it is not bad....i like it to....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index