Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 26)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
ghar pe baithey baithey, i was watching some early july sequences and these two were at so much ease with onee anoother ... wwoondeer wwhat happpeeneed afteer that .. and i havee no cluue whats wrong with my keyboard .. why are soo many words coming twice ...
lagta hai intensity zyada ho gayi hai ...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Jo haal dil idhar ho raha woh haal dil udhar ho raha hai
behna papa kiss se , hum dono ka haal bura ho raha hai

Yaar yeh CV's kyon apne hi haatho se MaanEet ka khatal kur rahey hain...

Woh bache nahin hain yaar, y papa kiss, y hand on face, y hand on shoulder? Why why why?

Tired of it, aur main toh abb bolna bhi nahin chahti Cry....

Muniza

Ejjactly...Jab Dil in the meeting process meinthe....Tab ithne passionate or intense scene dethe the....Jab Pyaar ho gaya...toh inki akal kya ghaas charne chali gayi...

Why r they doing this???????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
yeah right? they dont need a bahana for a cheek waala kiss.. aisa waala kiss toh avai de sakte hai .. and then may be she asks, yeh kiss liye tha and he is like... meri marzi hai .. tum meri mangetar toh .. mujhe tumhe jab kis karne ka mann karega main karoonga .. tum poochne waali koun hoti ho .. phew! and then they will fight again ... Ouch

Originally posted by -honeydew-

mine in purple

let me compile a list..add to what you have said..

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day- how about when she is not expecting it or when he is not ... and one of them pleasantly surprises the other with a cheek waala kissiee?

Yes please these are things any normal couple would do......What are Maaneet waiting for....I am sure there is no need to wait until marriage or SR for a normal Cheek Kiss

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

mine in purple
gaana dekh kar toh jaise eek zamaana ho gaya .. there was main agar kahooon that ii liikeed buut, that was moore like a VM .. so for me i want a number between Maaneet .. and this one should come shaadi se pehle baby .. when he goes to meeet her for oone last time as Maan sir or as her fiancee .. and they are so happpy about getting married, there is a song sequence and this could be thoda intimate ... 
also .. the itenary for their suhaag raat is planned, he wants make her wear bangles ( well, love the idea, bangle crazy that i am ) .. but... then, being Maaneet, i feel, they will have another we cant believe we are married, and finally one another's type sequence i feel ... so .. let the makers be kind to us and show us a nice "jawani ke josh main hosh khone waala" moment ...Wink sheesh .. did i just say that??? shady eh? i know i know LOLLOL

2.neck: During a Passionate Song Seq...can we have one coming soon-song would be ideal... but there could be a moment where both of them get slightly carried away a day or two before the shaadi since both of them cant meet one another with all the rivaazs and rasams .. and they steal moments to be with one another ...and they get lost in the moment, after the neck waala kiss they realise ..!!

Yes High time they showed a Song...Ithne saare Gane hai....Ek toh leke Maaneet par picturise karoEmbarrassed....wasn't RTM the last song to be shown on Maaneet (I am not considering Maule mere as it was totally screwed up)......Yes they are engaged for God Sake if anything more could help....Maan ne Geet ki Maang bhi bhari hai...so Tech they are marrid too......Toh ek Neck kiss kyu nahi dikha sakthe????Wats the whole Funda behind avoiding the famous SRK style Kiss......

Guys try to imitate into doing this Kiss the perfect way...Girls blush and their heart beat becomes faster on seeing and experiencing such a Kiss....Its a tried and tested forumula on ever real/reel couple why cant we have one on MAANEET

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Maaneet pe dikhayenge toh shayad purani waali memory erase ho jayegi , thats why our dear NP also doesnt wanna wane away the memory .. yes thats what he is afraid of ...
in anycase, the situation can be changed and that can happen .. n that kiss was also like a slight peck on the nose and imagine the attention it garnered .. and what was the choice of gaana they had.. ishq leta hai .. which just goes to prove .. its the mood thats imp .. gaana and everything else fall in place ..
jo bhi ho yaar ... now i want this one !! 
Maan sir sir..
Mishti ko kissy do na ..
nosey pe...
pleeeeeej !!

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
yeh SR pe hoga right? bas kar kameeni .. kitne ideas degi ??? itne ideas degi toh, unki poori story badal jayeegii ....LOLLOLLOL

mine in purple

4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq-yeah .. one after another, a rain of kisses ... 

Ab main yeh soch Rhi hoon ki Gaana Kaunsa Hoga????LOL

Jis mein Neck Kiss hoga....and Maan Places a rain of kisses (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Style) one after other up the arms ....heading to her Lips and woh sharma ke Bhaag jaathi hai....Maan smiles to himself and leaves to get hold of GeetDay Dreaming

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i knoww love .. i was only jokin and tryiing to make it light hearted .. for the simple reason ke abhi tak jo bhi humne likhey hai, its like an OD of mush and romance .. thoda toh fun hona chahiye na ????

mine in purple

5. open palm......When Geet shows Maan her Mehendi with his Name on ItWink- and his nose gets smeared with green color ka henna LOLLOL and she teases him saying, you were the one who wanted to seeee ur namee ... kal subah jab aap ka chehra mehendi ke rang se laal hoga, aapka naam deekh lena ...Wink

Oye main......Set Mehendi ki Baat kar rahi thi....Jab rang nikhar ke aayega tab ki....Not Fresh/Taaza Mehendi.....Taaza mehendi pe koi Kiss karega kya??????LOL

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
they love the chand, and they never celebrated karva chauth on Geet, how about the karva chauth comes a few days before the shaadi and she fasts for him, and so does he, and they play chand chupa badal main .. and in the song all this happens?
niha wake up ...!!
smell the coffee ..
and stop dreaming ...!!
STOP DREAMING!!

waise i loved sallu in that gaana ... 

woh bhi kya din they ... totally loved the dude .. and would watch any crappy movie he would act in .. 
mere bday pe, someone gave me like loads of sallu pictures .. and i treasured them more than my gold chain my nani gifted...
tabhi ne pagal hoon main ..LOLLOL

Originally posted by muniza75

mine in purple

4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq-yeah .. one after another, a rain of kisses ... 

Ab main yeh soch Rhi hoon ki Gaana Kaunsa Hoga????LOL

Jis mein Neck Kiss hoga....and Maan Places a rain of kisses (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Style) one after other up the arms ....heading to her Lips and woh sharma ke Bhaag jaathi hai....Maan smiles to himself and leaves to get hold of GeetDay Dreaming

Haila tum aur tumhare dreams, mujhe bhi dream de rahey hain....

I love this song, they should have to use yaar, kuch acha lao, aur hum patao CV's...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
oii .. chakkar kya hai huh ???LOLLOLWink bada NP NP kar rahi hai ...????ROFL yaad rakh .. woh sirf mera hai .. aur ... jab vinu waapis ayega i am going to use him against him to make him jealous .. and being my friend, you are supposed to play along, and say my crush has changed and all that ...WinkWink

anyway focus !! that wud be the most sensuous sequence like ever !!

talking of which, i hope you are just dreaming of the sequence and not the man who is directing it ...AngryAngryEmbarrassed

mine in purple

6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes hot hot hot !! he is always eitheer making her wear jewellery or removing it like a make up man .. iiss baar no bahana .. karna hai toh haq se ...

I know see its such a simple thing...But imagining it on Maaneet....Knowing NP most probably may be the one directing...Sirf soch ke hi Gaal laal laal ho gaye.....Maaneet pe picturise Karenge toh Sab ICU mein bharti ho jaayenge

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index