Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 24)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

mine in purple

6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes hot hot hot !! he is always eitheer making her wear jewellery or removing it like a make up man .. iiss baar no bahana .. karna hai toh haq se ...

I know see its such a simple thing...But imagining it on Maaneet....Knowing NP most probably may be the one directing...Sirf soch ke hi Gaal laal laal ho gaye.....Maaneet pe picturise Karenge toh Sab ICU mein bharti ho jaayenge

Edited by rickks - 16 December 2010 at 3:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

mine in purple

8. kiss on the navel:To say Hit to the Baby-obvioously kapdo pe naWink

Yes sweets....Kapdo pe....Kithna acha gesture hoga....Maan can talk to the Baby...Tell the baby ki uske Papa baat kar rahe hai...and ki Papa love you so much etc....Geet wells up.....Such a cute emotional bond/seq hoga......

I wish...i just wish............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

mine in purple

9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)yeah give handa lass some sexy night clothes .. shaadi ke baad ....!!!

Yes.....Something Befitting the Khurana Bahu....Ya Mrs.MAAN SINGH KHURANA

-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

guys was wondering .. after a chat with BB ... there is one angle that they havent closed as of now ..

the fact that Geet knows nothing about Dadi promising Arjun about taking back the cases against NT ..

Maan is now making promises to Geet about their future and how things will happen her way and nothing will go against her wishes, but looks like he has overlooked telling her about all this ...

Imagine Geet's state when she gets to know the woman who not only wronged her but tried to kill her has no charges against her ????

Maan wants to protect Geet, but he doesnt realise the damage he might be causing to her !Dead
that is the difference, nihu beta.....Dadi has taken the decision....maan has not....which means he will not let NT walk away free.....
and i am sure he will tell geet....Embarrassed

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

mine in purple

8. kiss on the navel:To say Hit to the Baby-obvioously kapdo pe naWink

Yes sweets....Kapdo pe....Kithna acha gesture hoga....Maan can talk to the Baby...Tell the baby ki uske Papa baat kar rahe hai...and ki Papa love you so much etc....Geet wells up.....Such a cute emotional bond/seq hoga......

I wish...i just wish............

Arey kapde pur hi kurde bohut hai, kuch toh karo plzzzzzzzzzz...

Muniza

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

mine in purple

10. kiss on the bare back When Maan hels her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmileyeh toh perfect hai ji .... he traces her back with his finger tips pehle and then he kisses it !!

Oh stop Nihu..Bas bhi kar...Humne 10 Kisses uski Description yahan tak ki uski Predicted seq bhi de di....

ab toh humein kuch variety dikha do

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

mine in purple

let me compile a list..add to what you have said..

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day- how about when she is not expecting it or when he is not ... and one of them pleasantly surprises the other with a cheek waala kissiee?

Yes please these are things any normal couple would do......What are Maaneet waiting for....I am sure there is no need to wait until marriage or SR for a normal Cheek Kiss

I am totally agree with you Viji, what's the problem to give cheek kiss?
When they can give forehead kiss, hand kiss...Yaar actors hain kya problem hain inki...

Muniza

Yeap i agree Muni....Its just a normal and sweetest Kiss ever

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

mine in purple

3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed

Ek Nose Kiss thi On TV,in a show on Starone under the directorship of the same Genius NP........Heartbeats ceased in that one sec when he gave a slight peck on her Nose.....It was passionate cute yet endearing.....

Imagine karo Maaneet pe Dikhayenge toh TRP kahan se kahan take Sky Rocket karegi

Haila kahan, kub?

Yaar plz MaanEet humko dey do ache scenes....

Muniza

It was there in DMG and what a Kiss was thatDay Dreaming

Viju FOCUS FOCUS.....hum Maaneet ke baat kar rahe hai...Kya humein ek aaisi KISS naseeb hogi????Confused

Edited by rickks - 16 December 2010 at 4:23pm

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index